Feeling like the oddball out

@phill I am doing well, thank you. I just feel alone right now with no one to really talk all these happenings out with. This forum is the only place with like minded people right now. I just pray that my husband’s eyes would be open to the truth and that he would quit listening to CNN :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Naenae, don’t worry about being the only one not taking the shot in the family. We have to stand on the promise of God to take care of our needs, whatever they are. Too many Christians are compromising in many areas of their lives today. We need to pray and ask for our needs; thank Him for providing them, and rest, with confidence, in His ability to take care of us.
Those vaccines are not God inspired. Pre-born aborted baby tissue is not something any believer wants to knowingly put in our bodies. We need to use the slogan the pro-choice people use when it comes to refusing the vaccine; “My body, my choice.”
I am in your same position as far as my family and my church goes. My step-brother called me one day all excited because he had taken the Moderna shot. He asked which one I had, and I replied, “I am never taking any of those shots!” His reply was, “That’s weird.” At the church we attend, only my husband and I and one other couple have not taken and will not take it.
So when the government tells me I have to take it or I cannot eat, I will tell them, “My body, my choice; and furthermore, my God takes care of all my needs.”

5 Likes

I fully identify with what you have said here, @Naenae. I, too, am the only one who hasn’t been vaxxed in my family. My daughter and my dad both think the unvaxxed are stupid. :pensive: They are so convinced they know the truth about the whole thing that I haven’t argued with them about it. I keep praying that I can share with them something that will wake them up to the truth.

I also generally react to conflict by retreating…I know this feeling so well. May I hug you? :hugs: I’m praying for you and I both–and others like us-- to have the words to use and the strength to keep on being oddballs. :heart:

6 Likes

glad your well Naenau. I will contenue to pray for you and your husband. Hang in there we thank Jesus for his grace and love. in 2000 i was verry sick with canser i did not take kemo. i took herbs that cured me the doctors wanted to now how i made it through it. God help me and herbs, . thank you for standing in your fath! I will not take any shot that alters my DNA ! that reproduces the protein and weaken’s my antibodys i have lived most of my life in natural ways i want to go out that way. your brother in Christ Phill

2 Likes

I hope you guys don’t mind me posting again on my prayer. I just don’t really have anyone to talk with. I don’t like to bring it up with husband because he thinks he is right and people should get the vax. I think it is a pride thing.
Anyway, like all of you, this is really wearing. I get tired of listening to CNN everyday (only news husband will listen to and yes he is Christian). Some days I am strong and under my breath talk back to the tv about the propaganda, other days I am not as strong and almost fall for the lies. Yes I am sure people are getting sick, no question, and that is heartbreaking. I start questioning myself about my decision, so I have to come back to this forum to hear some truth. Even without reading this forum, I know they change their story so many times that it throws up red flags all the time.

It gets tiring of listening to people blame the unvaccinated. It is not against me yet (thank the Lord), but what I just hear and read. For instance, a teacher forum I read, someone stated that a neighbor, a nurse, now has covid and she is vaccinated. People are mad that a health care worker put her life on the line and people are selfish not to get the jab. I take that to heart because I am one of those people. I don’t make my decision in hopes that people get covid and die, no one does, but the lies and uncertain safety of the jab tells me no. Also how these people forget just a few months ago it was said over and over that the jab will lessen the symptoms but you can still get covid and spread it. So why the hatred?

Then I have to keep bringing my worries to God (sometimes it is hard to just leave it there). Worry that all my family (extended too) got the jab. What if Jesus doesn’t come back before this jab takes a toll on their health? I don’t want to lose my whole family to this jab. I pray all the time for Jesus to come before that happens.

I know I don’t need to worry about the future, God has it. I am in a good place right now. Husband hasn’t said anything to me yet about not getting the jab. Neither has other family members. I can still go to work this fall (school is starting soon) with little restrictions. I haven’t felt the pressure too much yet. I just wish that I had someone close to me who shares the same convictions that I have that I could talk to, so bear with me as I “talk” to you guys.

Thanks for listening.

8 Likes

@Naenae , Praying for God to make you strong and resolute. The devil will mess with your mind and make you question the God-given truth you have. You have eyes to see, and ears to hear, and some have already believed the lie and continue to fortify their belief with the devil’s tool—the media.

I’ve seen some people in my own family who are medical professionals fall for the lies after the barrage of media comes into their homes and offices daily. I have not even made my yearly trip to the N.H. mountains to see my oldest sister in two years because I do not want to listen to CNN all day. She asked why I haven’t come up, and I told her exactly that. I don’t want to hear it, and I don’t want to discuss it. Early on, we talked about the vx, and she snapped at me, “I’m a nurse!” I said, “I’m a researcher.”

She talked my middle sister into getting the vx. Well, my middle sister is very sick now with Covid. She had her two jabs, and is being urged to get a third booster. Unreal. Thank God almighty she is saved.

Sorry if that all came out a bit flustered and angry…I imagine God is a bit hot under the robe, too, to see how His people are being bamboozled.

All I really wanted to do was to encourage you to stay strong, keep coming back to fellowship, vent, or pray, and to let you know that God is for us and standing with us.

In Jesus’ name,

Cindy

4 Likes

I will post a sermon on spiritual warfare under 15th Aug BP update thread as I am active there. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

I have been reading through Jeremiah. What I read there and what I see happening in this country is so eerie.

1 Like

ok, I just had a little talk with dh. He told me he didn’t agree with something I posted on facebook, it was a list of things that are happening in the usa. He said he didn’t agree with it that it was just all Qanon (was an article that was posted on this forum, that was from rapture ready). Ok I may not agree with it all, but it was to try to wake people up that there is more to what is going on than just a virus. Well he said he doesn’t listen to conspiracy theories. That is why he won’t listen to lamb and lion ministry anymore nor fox news because all the push is conspiracy. He said that the rapture will happen when it will why scare people with all this stuff. He thinks there is too much focus on the USA for the clues as to when the rapture will happen that these people are just trying to replace the usa with israel. I agree, that we need to look at what is going on with Israel to get a temperature of how close. He said why tell people what will happen during the tribulation, we won’t be here. So that is where I am at with dealing with my husband. He believes covid really happened and the government took advantage of it, no one started it and there is no hidden evil government (or people) planning evil. I told him that I know we disagree with things, that is why I don’t talk about it. No way would he ever believe the jabs are bad. I didn’t bring it up much (tried to by saying the covid stuff they are doing, the shots, masks, etc) He knows they took advantage of us by forcing that stuff and forcing jabs, but he thinks they are just taking advantage, but the jab in itself is not bad.

2 Likes

Naenae, God has your back. I wonder if this covid and vaccine were permitted by God to see how many of us will really trust Him and refuse it. He has all our tomorrows in His hands. Stay strong in Him.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words. I need encouragement because this past day or so has been hard on my, I am wearing down. I keep trying to reassure myself that I am doing the right thing by not getting vaccinated, but when the whole world is speaking a different language it is hard (my first red flag was if the whole world is ok with something, then maybe it is not from God) I get confused by all the conflicting stuff you hear and people mocking you for being a conspiracist, uninformed, UNLOVING. I keep telling myself that if even a small part about the badness of the vaccines is true, then that is enough to have concern, a greater concern for all people than covid does.

Then, like I said, I am the only one in my family holding out, we don’t discuss it much at all, because I am not a great debater and I just back down in two seconds to keep the peace. I worry if Jesus tarries that what to come will put a strain on my marriage. Just yesterday, my husband shared the following on facebook, I get there arguments and statements, I do, that is what torments me so much, but like I said, I feel that the vaccines will bring worse than covid.

What my husband shared:

I’m vaccinated and, no, I don’t know what’s exactly in it - neither this vaccine, the ones I had as a child, nor in the Big Mac, or in hot dogs, or in other treatments…whether it’s for cancer, AIDS, the one for polyarthritis, or vaccines for infants or children. I trust my doctor (or pharmacist 😉) when s/he says it’s needed.

I also don’t know what’s in Ibuprofen, Tylenol, or other meds, it just cures my headaches & my pains …

I don’t know what’s in the ink for tattoos, vaping, or every ingredient in my soap or shampoo or even deodorants. I don’t know the long term effect of cell phone use or whether or not that restaurant I just ate at REALLY used clean foods and washed their hands.

In short …

There’s a lot of things I don’t know and never will…

I just know one thing: life is short, very short, and I still want to do something other than just going to work every day or staying locked in my home. I still want to travel and hug people without fear and find a little feeling of life “before”.

As a child and as an adult I’ve been vaccinated and have vaccinated my children for mumps, measles, rubella, chicken pox, and quite a few others; my parents and I trusted the science and never had to suffer through or transmit any of said diseases .

I’m vaccinated, not to please the government but:

• To not die from Covid-19.

• To NOT clutter a hospital bed if I get sick.

• To hug my loved ones

• To Not have to do PCR or antigenic tests to go out dancing, go to a restaurant, go on holidays and many more things to come …

• To live my life.

• To have my kids/grandkids go back to school and play sports.

• For Covid-19 to be an old memory.

• To protect us.

3 Likes

Praying for you @Naenae. All due respect to your spouse, and I’m sure you love him as I love my spouse, but they are blind and deaf to the danger or are trying to convince themselves it is the right thing.

This mRNA poison is killing people. So much information is available to those who seek it. But when someone has already made an error, they try to justify it by saying they did it for others.

My sister, a strong believer at one time, told me she did it for my niece.
I’m sorry…you signed your own death warrant? How is this helping your granddaughter? It is nonsense.

Time will tell. Praying for these deluded loved ones of ours.

7 Likes

I am praying, too, @Naenae. We live for the glory of God, which isn’t always (most often) a walk in the park. Your dear husband seems to be short-sighting his goals, right now, as they are all about the world, in a way. People cling HARD to this world. You know, maybe I will bring over a video that Todd Friel, from Wretched, recently did about making the decision as a Christian. It may frustrate, because he gives bible verses to ponder for both sides of the issue, but his conclusion is that there can be biblical reasoning for either choice. The key (as I heard him saying it), was that you need to decide based on what you personally see as sin or not sin, and Christians may (and do) differ on the jab. I think he tries to sort out how (and this is reality) there can be true Christians on both sides of this, maybe?

1 Like

For @NaeNae, and others, who are sorting out decisions for themselves and loved ones. This may help or it may frustrate, but I found the video worth considering to watch all the way through. We all know Christians on both sides of this aisle. Personally, I believe Todd sides with not taking the jab, though he doesn’t come out and say that.

Naenae, please stand strong. Covid killed less than one percent of our population. Most of those deaths had other problems like heart disease, etc.

The masks they made us wear don’t stop the aerosol drops from a cough or sneeze. I believe this is a test from God to see who is truly trusting Him and standing strong in Him. Not one of us are going to die before our appointed time and in the appointed way. Take it to the Lord; trust Him.

Another point; Israel is one of the most vaccinated nations in the world, and, Covid among those VACCINATED people, is rampant. Watch the prophecy updates JD. They are so informative and come from lots of research. Ask God to give you the strength and courage to hold onto Him and not the world. The vaccine does not work and those vaccinated become those who give the virus to others. The vaccine ingredients are poison to our bodies. Many who took them will have all kinds of health issues and many, many have died.

We are being tested for our faith. If we cannot stand a test like this; how will we stand if/when things get worse. Our Father knows your struggle. He will help you.

You have to make your decision and NO ONE will denigrate you if you decide to take it. Before you make your decision, do your research and read the forums here where we have many who have done the research and shared it.

My friend, you can email me any time and I will pray with you, encourage you and even cry with you. We are sons and daughters of King Jesus. He will never leave us or forsake us. He knows exactly what you and so many others are going through on this issue. Pray, ask Him for strength, courage and faith to do His Will.

Father God, I lift Naenae to the Throne of Grace, asking Father, for You to soothe her troubled soul. She is being barraged from every side to take this vaccine. Open her husband’s eyes to the truth. Help him to see he won’t have to take one, but possibly many, many boosters and he still won’t be protected. Father, Naenae needs a hug and I am sending her one and I ask You to wrap her in Your love and grace and let her draw her strength from You and no one else. Protect her marriage and her emotions and help her to always know You are her strength, her Fortress and Strong Tower.

Thank you, Father, for what You are going to do for her. I ask in the Name of Jesus. Amen. Sending hugs to you, Naenae.

3 Likes

Katherine, well said. As I said in my reply to Naenae, I believe this is a test for us; whether by God or whether by man. The test is to see how we will buckle under their demands; or defy their demands.

Gracings, I agree with what you said as well. I know there are true believers who have happily taken the shots because of their own health issues. Probably 97% of the church I attend have taken the jabs and look at my husband and myself like we have two heads for not taking it.
A member of the church and the pastor’s wife were talking about it Sunday and how they think the vaccine is so wonderful. The pastor’s wife is a nurse and she denies there is aborted fetal cells in them.
No one will lose their salvation whether they take it or don’t take it. It is what the so called vaccine does to your body that is the whole issue.

2 Likes

Ignorance is very blissful for a lot of people.

3 Likes

I am also so amazed and happy to know I may/will make it to the Rapture before He calls me Home through death. I answered His call in 1985 and have been looking and hoping for His coming ever since.
Thankfully, I am healthy and I pray He will not tarry too many more years. The signs are all there, the prophecies fulfilled. Just waiting for His Father to tell Him, “Son, go and get Your children!” I cannot wait!!

2 Likes

Thank you all for your replies. I know I may have sounded like I may cave and get the jab, but that is not so. That would be going against my conscience and that is a sin. I know I need to lean on God through all of this. I just wish I didn’t have to go through this fight alone in my family. My husband is my partner, I just wish we could stand firm on this together, but as of now, no. I have tried to bring a few things up, posted a few things on Facebook too, and he just says I am listening to QAnon or he asked me why I am bringing fear to people. All I did is lightly mention how things were lining up prophetically and that people are trying to bring in the one world order. He said he knows the end is near, but why fuss about it, it will happen when it happens so why bring fear to people. Stupid me can’t think on my feet, and zipped it then, but really I am just trying to show people the truth and God said this will happen. God is truth. Sorry for rambling, I just need to get this stuff off my chest, no one else to talk to. Thanks for listening.

4 Likes

Naenae, you are doing what you are called to do. It is hard! I will be praying for you to get through the hard times ; and we will be standing in for your family with prayers and encouragement. God bless you, sister…