Forum Announcement: Added Moderator

Dear Forum Fellowship,

We’re elated, encouraged and enthused to welcome Sigrid aka @hopesprings.11 to the Moderation team for JD’s forum and this fellowship under Christ.

We’re also relieved because @hopesprings.11 could have quite reasonably and sanely refused the invitation. Plus @hopesprings.1through10 declined to respond at all.

Praise God however that this Forum now has three who gather in Christ’s name to serve this body and all beloved members, for God’s glory.

16 From Him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.

Ephesians 4:16

Yours In Christ

40 Likes

Fantastic addition , thank you to all moderators for all your hard work and dedication ,much appreciated may God Bless you all :pray::pray::heart:

9 Likes

Wonderful news! We’re all truly blessed and in safe hands. Latest addition no surprise at all. Congrats Sigrid! xx

7 Likes

Happy dance.

5 Likes

This a congratulations moment or a “what did you do wrong!” Kind of promotion?

4 Likes

I prefer to think the former. :wink: By the mercy and grace of God I’m looking forward to more of these moments…

Hugging just works out to be a far less strenuous activity. :grin: @JFelts8031

11 Likes

Thank you @Cara @PinkPenguin @trustandfaith @Gigi for your kind words. :hugs:

Gigi, that is one good leg workout you got going on there. :grin:

@jasonacts177 I dearly appreciate your kind words as well. I’m really considering using my superpowers to track down 1-10 now tho… :laughing::smirk:

5 Likes

Soo looking forward to those hugs! xxx

3 Likes

Welcome @hopesprings.11

3 Likes

Thanks Dennis :blush: @dlcv

3 Likes

@hopesprings.11
Changed above gif. The lady looked crabby. :grin:

Hope you get some rest. :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:grin: I was kinda fond of her. But I do really like the gif you have there now too…so…thank you! :wink:

I will rest well (just came in from planting a stubborn shrub :face_with_raised_eyebrow:). Hoping you do, too (rest well, not plant a stubborn shrub lol).

3 Likes

@hopesprings.11
Congratz! Don’t forget to water the plants, you will be busy.
Agape,
Ken

4 Likes

Thanks, Ken :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On an ironic note…I did actually water the plants tonight. :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations Sigrid, a wonderful choice, love you lots x​:heart:x… :blush::herb:

5 Likes

Thank you, Julie. :hugs::heart: @J.R.W

3 Likes

You realize you just fried a dozen or so brains with that statement? Right?

Congrats on extra eyes and ears to help and thank you sweet lady, @hopesrings.11 for stepping up.

3 Likes

I found this really chill and grass roots organic feeling “How Great Thou Art” video made in 2018. Very unique and charming. As is our beautiful Sigrid. So blessed how God is maturing our forum. He is great. We are blessed. Congrats Sigrid :slight_smile: Awesome…

6 Likes

@hopesprings.11
You are an inspiration.
May God bless this team to continue in encouragement and prayer till our blessed hope is revealed.
Amen and God bless you all.
Amen! Maranatha…come quickly Lord Jesus

1 Like

Thanks, Teren. :blush: I don’t think I’ve ever heard that combination of instruments before. Very unique. :relaxed:

2 Likes