Forum Announcement: Moses Mode Moderator Modifications

Dear brethren,

With a mixture of trepidation and elation I announce my temporary hiatus from this phenomenal fellowship and forum.

Trepidation because it weighs so heavy on my heart to leave my beloved sister in Christ @Twi ‘sola moderata’ (whilst knowing still she will be upheld ‘sola scriptura’) and also to be apart from this body of Christ unparalleled by anything I’ve been graced by God to experience prior.

Elation because our great God is so faithful from beginning to end:

19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. 20 To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Philippians 4:19

We’d therefore like to welcome and praise God for three new moderators*:

@Tony

@Gracings

@DallasT

Please lift these beloved brethren and @Twi in prayer for serving Christ in this fellowship for the glory of God for the common purpose of His glory and this ministry.

32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. 33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 3

Acts 4

As the Lord wills I will return - but should harpazo happen sooner (hint hint Lord!) see you all in the clouds my dear brothers and sisters in Christ.

7 Jason has harbored them, and these are all acting contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying there is another king — Jesus.”

Your servant in the name of the King of Kings,

:blue_heart:

46 Likes

You know @jasonacts177 I find it interesting and telling that it is taking 3 to replace you.

What ever is taking you away, may you go with God’s peace.

25 Likes

I thank you very (!!!) much for your work and I am glad that the three will not replace you, but to strenghten Twi. I saw the mod signs earlier and wondered, where the announcement was.

I understand you, that sometimes we need a break and I always say - the Lord give and can take away and that can include being moderator in a forum.

Although I hope, that one day the Lord will say “yes” again to your service being a moderator. But I prefer to be snatched away in a twinkle of an eye. :pray:

Remember, in Heaven there will be no discussions and moderators needed anymore. Peace. Finally :sweat_smile: :heart: :grinning:

22 Likes

While I hope you do return @jasonacts177 , I’d rather have the rapture ( no offense :wink:)
then we’d all be together anyway :heart:

Take care :latin_cross:

23 Likes

@jasonacts177
Bye Jason, you were the first person I contacted on the fofo. See you in the air… :relaxed:

cat-cute

17 Likes

Gracious and Merciful and Loving Heavenly Father

Father, be with @jasonacts177 as he traverses the land away from brethren (or this forum, whichever you wish to use) and bless him with the continued Spiritual wisdom and understanding to face the world with eyes of splendor to a beauty enriched visage. Reinforce his guardian angels thousand fold to protect he and his wife during their time doing…well, play hopscotch for all it matters! Just whatever they do! Please?! Continue to transform his problems into solutions and questions into answers.

Please bless @Twi along side Jason’s blessings as she continues to deliver us through the maze of malice that sometimes shows its face upon this forum and our brethren. Enlist upon her such galvanizing of protection from evil and those not of You.

With fresh recruits, please bless @Gracings @Tony and @DallasT through the fires of feisty fights and terrible torment of whatever else starts with a ‘T’. Please bless them with utter leaning upon the Holy Spirit to guide each and every step they take and to protect them from those not of You and all forms of evil that enters this place. Please help them to follow Your word as their instruction book on handling any and all matters given to them to deal with. Actually, bless them with the wisdom the likes of Solomon (just not with the part where he starts to pull away because that’s bad and we don’t want that).

We plead with You O’ Lord that the woes of this world do not bring our brethren to succumb to them but rise above them with Your guidance and Your carrying them around the snares of the Devil in their time as moderators. Allow them an easy watch along with Twi. And we pray for a safe return to Jason when he chooses.

I beg and plead and pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

24 Likes

Thank you, @Jon. Thank you! It takes three of us to fill @jasonacts177’s shoes! I personally see this as an opportunity to grow my own shoe size, and may God be glorified in that.

23 Likes

Just no bunions or corns and if you need some moleskin for your heels rubbing, I have some around here. But you’re on your own with toe fungus. :rofl:

17 Likes

And all that @Gracings wrote as well.

Thank you so much @Jon

Yes three of us to fill @jasonacts177 shoes and I am sure on my part anyway, we could use a couple more before anyone could ever fill his shoes. He was one of the first that showed me things on this forum and was always so helpful. Both of them were and are.
I will miss him and hope he is back soon or we all meet together in the Great forum in Heaven soon.

23 Likes

@jasonacts177, here is your operative permit:

21 Likes

Seriously the humor on here even in weighty issues gets me through

19 Likes

@jasonacts177

Everyone, cake is on the House.:shield:

19 Likes

Amen, Tony. All of that, and also what @DallasT has expressed.

17 Likes

18 Likes

Catpazo!!!

8gZYHguZBI05CACxXCMFOewoFXW1b4nTJ6HX77dKkkc
2235998804_cde936ccd4
rapture-cat-away

16 Likes

Thank you @jasonacts177 Jason for your kindness and support! The Lord bless you and keep you. :yellow_heart:

15 Likes

Dear @jasonacts177
I will miss you and your ever changing head gear.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

You have been a gracious and always spot on and timeous mod.

All my love in Jesus,
Your sister in Christ,
Kariena

17 Likes

@jasonacts177
You are a very good example of how we must love each other.

20 Likes

Gods speed to both you and Elizabeth! Thank you for your service…

15 Likes

@jasonacts177 Love you dearly, brother. It will not be the same and I may have to take a hiatus, too. Love your quips and puns and intelligent spin on stuff. You’re a kindhearted soul and I pray you will enjoy your hiatus.

Cindy
:heart::heart::heart::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

17 Likes