Please read here for forum code of conduct, rules, etc.
Forum Rules & Code of Conduct:
Users of the JD Farag Forum should be considerate, respectful, loving and encouraging contributors to the forum community. Users should not make overly provocative posts, posts which seek to annoy or cause disruption, or posts which personally attack other members out of anger and frustration. Users should desire to contribute in a positive and loving manner so that the Forum will display the gracious love of God.
Before any post is made in this forum, remember these guiding verses:
• Galatians 5:14 –15:
(14) For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (15) If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
• Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
• 1 Peter 3:8
Finally, all of you be of one mind, having compassion for one another; love as brothers, be tenderhearted, be courteous;
• 2 Timothy 2:14
Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
• Proverbs 10:19
In the multitude of words sin is not lacking,
But he who restrains his lips is wise.
• Colossians 3:17
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
• James 1:19-20
So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; (20) for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.
By using this forum, you acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of these rules herein. These rules apply to all communications made on this site. Noncompliance with these rules may result in posts which are edited or deleted, and accounts actioned with warnings (or with no warning), infractions or bans/deletions. This Forum reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify these rules without notice or warning. It is your responsibility to review these rules regularly and ensure your compliance with them.
• Forum users should seek to use the forum to love, honor, serve and obey the Lord.
• Forum users should abide by the Forum’s Rules as the guidelines in all specific Forum Categories
• Users should remember that “…in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity, show yourself an example of those who believe.” (1 Timothy 4:12b)
• Users strive to demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things.” (Galatians 5:22-23a)
• Users should contribute in a positive and loving manner so that the Forum will display the gracious love of God.
• Users do not cause disruptions, nor do they personally attack other users out of anger and frustration.
• Users are considerate and do not make another user’s experience on this site miserable.
• Users respect the diversity among all users and the right of all members to their unique beliefs and practices.
• All users understand that this Forum is a Christian website and they will show respect for Christian beliefs and practices, even if they do not agree with them.
This forum welcomes all users and participants but you are required to respect all users even if you do not share the same opinion as them. You must be 16 years of age to join this Forum. Only 1 account per member is permitted.
This Forum, its owners, and staff will not be held responsible for any advice given or posts made on this site. All advice given or posts made reflect the views and opinions of the poster.
Blasphemy and Contempt of Christianity
Honest debate about the nature of God and Christian Theology is allowed, but derogatory remarks are not. Contemptuous remarks regarding Christianity or Christian practices are not allowed. It is considered blasphemy to insult or mock Christianity or any part of the Trinity-Father (God), Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit.
Posts that deny the full, eternal deity of Jesus Christ or His incarnation are considered non-Christian theology and are not allowed on the forum. Discussions in all forums must be in alignment with Trinitarian beliefs.
Vulgarity and Profanity
Please do not post, or link to, violent, disturbing, graphic, or sexually explicit images or text. Profanity or foul language is not allowed. This includes using punctuation, symbols, or acronyms to bypass the profanity filter.
Topics Requiring Special Consideration:
• Please check each forum’s category description and make sure it falls in line with the category subject before creating a topic.
• Abortion, adultery, premarital sex, and drug use may be discussed, but encouraging participation in these activities is not allowed. Illegal activities may not be encouraged or promoted.
• Promoting or proselytizing religious beliefs or religions other than Christianity is not allowed. Members who are Satanists (followers of any form of Satanism) are not allowed on the Forum.
• Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed. Members concerned about demonic activity/deliverance should consult their local church or pastor.
• The promotion (or self promotion) of other bible prophecy teachers is not allowed. This includes linking to their sites, video channels, etc. Debate and discussion about other bible prophecy teachers is permitted.
• Biblical end times date setting or date speculation is not allowed.
• Please do not give professional, legal, financial, medical, or other counseling. Do not direct, imply, or suggest that others should disregard doctors’ orders regarding medical diagnosis and/or treatment.
Flaming and Goading
• Please treat all users with respect and courtesy through civil dialogue.
• Do not personally attack (insult, belittle, mock, ridicule) other users or use nicknames to do so. Address only the content of the post and not the poster.
• NO Goading. This includes images, cartoons, memes, smileys or post ratings which are clearly meant to goad. Quoting and then editing another user’s post to change the original meaning, commonly referred to as “fixed it for you” (FIFY), is considered goading.
• “Calling out” a user is an unsolicited comment about another user in reference to something they may have said, their personal beliefs, their signature, or their avatar (challenging the user in a negative manner). This applies to any thread, whether the called out user is participating in that thread or not. Do not quote, or make comments about another user in your signature or user title.
• Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
• Stating or implying that another Christian user, or group of users, are not Christian is not allowed.
• If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button.
• Be considerate and do not make another user’s experience on this site miserable. This includes making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.
• Respect another user’s request to cease personal contact.
Privacy, Impersonation, Confidentiality
• For your own safety, please do not publicly disseminate any personally identifiable information such as your home address, phone number, social security number, or credit card information. You may place your Email address and instant messenger information in your profile.
• Be truthful about your identity. This includes gender, age, etc. that you are. Don’t impersonate other users.
• Publicly releasing the contents of a user’s private communications without permission is not allowed.
Copyright Legalities, Spamming and Advertising, Signatures, Videos
• All quoted copyrighted material must be linked to the web page from which it was taken. Do not violate the copyrights of others or promote another work as your own.
• Repetitive posting of similar or identical posts or threads is not allowed.
• Do not advertise commercial products or services. This prohibition includes begging or soliciting donations or financial support (charitable or otherwise) anywhere on the site. Do not advertise or promote other sites in your signature or your custom username title.
• Youtube videos, blogs, and offsite materials written by members may be posted to further conversation and provide relevant topics. There are however some restrictions. You may not participate in the Forum primarily to drive traffic to your videos, blogs, or articles. Staff will use their own discretion as a team in deciding if your participation here is being used for this purpose and it may result in staff action.
Disruptive Behavior, Campaigning, Staff Disciplinary Action
To maintain the peace and harmony on this forum you must refrain from doing the following on the public forums:
• Making posts that speak of any Staff action either with you or another member (including any bans, warnings, or editing or removal of posts).
• Complaining about another members posts/threads, the Forum or its Staff.
• Spite reports - e.g. reporting in retaliation, multiple reports on a member using opposing arguments but are not violations, or repeatedly reporting a member in harassment.
• Attempting to undermine these rules or policies via campaigns, petitions, or protests is not allowed.
If you feel the need to discuss another member’s behavior, or have an issue about this forum, its Staff or Policies, please contact a moderator or administrator.
Do not bypass bans by creating or using another account or modifying your IP address. Doing so will result in a permanent ban and/or an IP ban and a complaint to your ISP (internet service provider).
Off-Site Organized Groups
Forum users who are members of off-site organized groups, defined as those that have a mission statement (agenda), protocols and procedures, or/and an organized leadership structure for their group, often seek to have a collective influence within Forums which can have the potential to not only undermine the authority of the community they believe that they are assisting, but will likely make the users of that community feel excluded. This type of an off-site organized group may not publicly promote that group in their posts, signatures, or on their profile pages, and they may not publicly recruit users to their off-site organized group.
Account Deletion Permissions for Administrators:
Accounts may be deleted by administrators.