Forum Use Help ❓

Oh no :persevere: I’m glad we got it sorted now, but I know there are parts of this forum that just are not super intuitive. Let us (me or @jasonacts177) know if you ever have any other questions, that’s what we’re here for! :heart:

5 Likes

I have been watching the Prophecy Updates since C started. I have not had a problem until last Sunday. Buffering will not stop/. He says 2=3 words and buffers. I have reset my Router. I Have turned off laptop. Is there a problem for otheres or is it just me? I sent a message thru to IT but they did not respond. Thank you to anyone who can help this 82 year old women.

3 Likes

@cmmadre Have you tried this yet?

5 Likes

Hi @Twi would be great to merge all topics of “The Chosen” together. There are 3 or 4 topics and close this one.

Closed:

https://forum.jdfarag.org/t/the-chosen-tv-series-strange-bedfellows-revealed/27335

3 Likes

@hotchiwawa Thank you for the suggestion! There may be some discussion that needs to be had with the forum team regarding the area of combining topics/dividing topics, closing older similar topics, etc. But currently we’ve allowed similar topics to openly exist, so long as they aren’t actually meant to be about the exact same thing (ofc conversation often flows to a similar point…).

I’ll also mention, posts in Resources can absolutely be about the same thing (even the same link) as another topic/post elsewhere in the forum.

3 Likes

Ahem, where is Follow the $$$ thread? Not out yet.

Update… temp video out in app

4 Likes

Good question, the video hasn’t been posted to the website yet. We’re waiting too :wink:

4 Likes

Hi. I have been trying dor some time to email But God testimonies and articles to JD, but to no avail. Here is my email so you can send a legitimate email for me to be in contact with JD please and thank you:
[email protected]

2 Likes

@Klighu the best way to contact Pastor JD is through his contact form. You can click on his name to take you there. You can’t attach anything but you can add links (so you’d have to upload files somewhere first if that’s what you’re trying to share).

Hope that helps!

1 Like

The latest JD Farag app update stated got messaging for report.

Can @moderators ask JD Team on this function? I am unclear on this. Thanks.

3 Likes

Will look into this, but just a reminder that you can also ask through the support center. tbh I wasn’t aware that the app was getting a messaging feature, and looking at the app on my phone I don’t see any available groups at the moment, so it may be an incomplete feature or something just for the physical church.

2 Likes

Okay, I can’t find where to post this…is there something I can do to stop the website from logging me out frequently?

Not sure why the app is logging me out, but it seems to be getting more frequent.

It’s kind of annoying lol.

@Twi okay, that is what I found as well… cookies. So, I will need to take care of that. Thanks!!!:heart::pray:

2 Likes

Hi @CLE, I can totally understand how annoying that would be!!

The forum remembers you according to the cookies your browser allows to be stored. If you have something that is regularly clearing cookies, or doesn’t allow them to be saved at all, it won’t remember you and you’ll need to log in again. There aren’t really specific setting to the forum to control this, so you’ll need to take a look into it yourself a bit as it will be unique to your browser or even antivirus settings.

3 Likes

Can someone give me Pastor JD’s email address? I hear all the “But God” emails Pastor JD receives, but wonder where they find his contact address to do so.
Thanks.

1 Like

Sadly, it’s the contact mail address for the church. I know you’re in the same boat as many of us who’d like to just send to a personal account, of a personal account, but it’s not gonna happen coming from here. Sorry, I would like to know a personal address too.

Contact Pastor JD by clicking in the yellow’d Pastor JD and it takes you to the contact page of the website.

Otherwise, which will just tell you the same thing I did, you can go to the below link, and scroll to bottom of the second post, where it says Pastor JD and JDFarag.org
Forum Use Help ❓ - #2 by JDForumTeam

2 Likes

I noticed my Safari in iPad no longer supported to login and post. I also received old email messages when people replied to my posts since 2022.

@moderators, maybe can ask JD Admin Forum on this issue? Are they troubleshooting something recently?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Email has been down since October but is up again. There may be some emails in the old queue that go through.

I am not sure about safari compatability but I would suggest making sure your browser is fully up to date. I’ll take a further look into it though.

Moving this to forum help @dlcv

5 Likes

I’m noticing that there are recent pointings under the discussion tent WITH responses to the initial posts.
How are people posting responses to recent posts on there it it’s still locked?
I’m not seeing the reply arrow and in my less than tech savvy brain, I’m not understanding how people are replying still.

An example is the Lesser of 2 Evils discussion there’s an initial post by @goodboy with numerous responses but I can’t figure out how to reply if we’re able to.

Could someone post a reply so I’m not so confused ?

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

If you look at the first post in those topics you can click on the pencil icon in the top right corner and it will show you the edit history of the topic. It was moved from the Social Well as it was off topic, no further replies are able to be added.

5 Likes

BTW, I was under the impression that all comments had been shut down across the forum. It’s good to see interaction here. But is it limited to discussions specific to the prophecy updates and Bible studies by JD? I am a bit confused because I am seeing other topics being commented on.
@jasonacts177, can you clarify?

5 Likes