Forum Use Help ❓

Okay, I can’t find where to post this…is there something I can do to stop the website from logging me out frequently?

Not sure why the app is logging me out, but it seems to be getting more frequent.

It’s kind of annoying lol.

@Twi okay, that is what I found as well… cookies. So, I will need to take care of that. Thanks!!!:heart::pray:

2 Likes

Hi @CLE, I can totally understand how annoying that would be!!

The forum remembers you according to the cookies your browser allows to be stored. If you have something that is regularly clearing cookies, or doesn’t allow them to be saved at all, it won’t remember you and you’ll need to log in again. There aren’t really specific setting to the forum to control this, so you’ll need to take a look into it yourself a bit as it will be unique to your browser or even antivirus settings.

3 Likes

Can someone give me Pastor JD’s email address? I hear all the “But God” emails Pastor JD receives, but wonder where they find his contact address to do so.
Thanks.

1 Like

Sadly, it’s the contact mail address for the church. I know you’re in the same boat as many of us who’d like to just send to a personal account, of a personal account, but it’s not gonna happen coming from here. Sorry, I would like to know a personal address too.

Contact Pastor JD by clicking in the yellow’d Pastor JD and it takes you to the contact page of the website.

Otherwise, which will just tell you the same thing I did, you can go to the below link, and scroll to bottom of the second post, where it says Pastor JD and JDFarag.org
Forum Use Help ❓ - #2 by JDForumTeam

2 Likes

I noticed my Safari in iPad no longer supported to login and post. I also received old email messages when people replied to my posts since 2022.

@moderators, maybe can ask JD Admin Forum on this issue? Are they troubleshooting something recently?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Email has been down since October but is up again. There may be some emails in the old queue that go through.

I am not sure about safari compatability but I would suggest making sure your browser is fully up to date. I’ll take a further look into it though.

Moving this to forum help @dlcv

5 Likes

I’m noticing that there are recent pointings under the discussion tent WITH responses to the initial posts.
How are people posting responses to recent posts on there it it’s still locked?
I’m not seeing the reply arrow and in my less than tech savvy brain, I’m not understanding how people are replying still.

An example is the Lesser of 2 Evils discussion there’s an initial post by @goodboy with numerous responses but I can’t figure out how to reply if we’re able to.

Could someone post a reply so I’m not so confused ?

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

If you look at the first post in those topics you can click on the pencil icon in the top right corner and it will show you the edit history of the topic. It was moved from the Social Well as it was off topic, no further replies are able to be added.

5 Likes

BTW, I was under the impression that all comments had been shut down across the forum. It’s good to see interaction here. But is it limited to discussions specific to the prophecy updates and Bible studies by JD? I am a bit confused because I am seeing other topics being commented on.
@jasonacts177, can you clarify?

5 Likes

@Bluebonnet

Yes it is limited to discussions specific to the prophecy update. The others have not caught on yet and are subsequently posting off topic material.
If you wish to engage in fellowship:

On the internet separately find and sign up for MeWe.

Then back there ask @BayouBushi or @FoxMan to send you an invite on MeWe.
Accept the invite and you are in with everyone else for fellowship on MeWe.

There are also groups forming on Telegram.

I am so sorry to let you know that jasonacts177 left some time back, Twi is still around though.

If you have any further problems PM me.

Ken

7 Likes

Thanks, Ken. I’m on the MeWe group. I was just curious about what is happening here.
You explained it well.

3 Likes

@Bluebonnet (moved your question to the Help topic :wink: )

You are correct that Bible Prophecy Updates are meant to be replies regarding the updates. There is a lot of ground that Pastor JD covers each week and I am trying to be reasonable with this transition… and I’m not moderating 24/7, so some things may sit for a little while before being moved.

If anyone spots anything obviously off topic please send me a message or flag the post!

@jasonacts177 is on the forum again btw @YosemiteMountainMan

13 Likes

The feed stopped at 1:15pm CT. Is it my connection or is anyone else experiencing this?

5 Likes

I experienced it, as well as a few other people I know.
When that happens, I will refresh the page. Sometimes that helps. Sometimes you just have to wait and watch it later when there isn’t so much traffic.:slight_smile:

5 Likes

@OneDay I had a hiccup but I figured it was my wifi. The video is uploaded in full now though.

If you’re having ongoing trouble with the livestream, or any other part of the videos, you can submit a request in the support center.

I just found this out, but there are announcements posted there too! So if there’s a problem, that’s one of the best places to look.

Also, moving this to the forum help topic

6 Likes

Just wondering if anyone could direct me to Pastor JD’s Prophesy Update that had Prince Charles speaking at the WEF (I think) on climate change/sustainability & Charles’ reference to ‘him.’ I’ve had a look back but I’m not sure which one it was. I’d like to pass it on to a friend.
Thank you.
Cheers :honeybee::honeybee:

3 Likes

This took me some time of rummaging through about 12 different videos and looking at the search engine on the forum to see if I could find it. I finally did. December 19.2021
Title: Jesus Christ Not Anti-Christ
Transcript has the quote spoken of in the update regarding Charles’ reference to ‘him’.

Enjoy

6 Likes

Thank you Jon

3 Likes

My pleasure, Bernie! Hope it helps you out.

2 Likes

This category is solely reserved for methods and reaources on sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

Hi guys. My wife and I look forward to hearing your full prophecy updates on your website every week, but for some reason today, I cannot access the website via any of my browsers. ( Google, Brave, Duckduckgo). Each time I try it says that https://www.jdfarag.org has an invalid SSL certificate. A thought - is somebody trying to block you?
Blessings
Phil

2 Likes