Found a local church

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

Mark Hitchcock Mark Hitchcock - Google Search

Shalom

Heavenly Father showed me this yesterday… i have been praying for a local church that teaches on the End Times Prophecy and this is what the Lord showed me that i can start attending in person every Sunday. Even though Pastor JD is my favorite online Pastor, i will always watch him online every week and i will never stop praying for him.
It will be nice to attend a service in person and worship the Lord in the body of Christ. I’m looking forward in seeing what the Lord will do in my life.

Amir Tsarfati and Jack Hibbs will be speaking at this church in Feb 2022.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless you always brothers and sisters in Christ!

Blessings and Maranatha
Stacey

12 Likes

I am so jealous. My wife and I are currently looking for a church like that. It’s so important to have like minded brothers and sisters in a local setting. That should be your primary source of spiritual support and encouragement from other Christians. I tend to think our online sermons and contacts should only supplement the local church. The problem is those local churches are not in the majority of what is out there right now. So, for me and my wife, we just take a lot of supplements.

7 Likes

i will pray for you and your wife. :heart::pray:

2 Likes

well i feel better after talking to this sweet lady, Frankie. so im just gonna have to show up a little early so i can sit on the front row and this man that’s speaking now is one of the pastor. normally Mark Hitchcock speaks on Sunday. plus Frankie is going to try and see if i can get a ticket for the event in Feb even tbough it’s sold out for the sanctuary. i think everything is going to be ok.

4 Likes

i have my ticket to the Marking The Times Conference Feb 26 2022. This will be my 3rd time attending an event to see Amir Tsarfati speaking in person… so looking forward to his message as well as Jack Hibbs and others.
i am one blessed girl!
Thank you Jesus :heart:

1 Like

So very happy for you in finding your new Church! I am praying for a Church too, one that actually teaches the Scriptures! Here in the northeast where I live, many Churches are little more than a social club. I saw a Youtube Sermon by Pastor Tyler Gaulden in which he talked about senior citizens (me is one!) and young people and how the Church needs both. It sort of seems around me it is “either or”.

I am so blessed to be able to watch Pastor JD and Pastor Mac. I love them because they teach the Truth and I’ve gotten more into the Word than ever.

3 Likes

Hi Beverly, @IamBlessed :slightly_smiling_face:

yes, i am very grateful for Pastor JD and i absorb his teachings like a sponge. He’s my #1 favorite Pastor! He’s funny too and his heart is beautiful! :heart: i know Heavenly Father is very proud of him. i do not consider the new church here in my area my home church, Calvary Chapel Kaneohe is my home church online.

1 Like

Oh, I would love to be there to hear Amir speak. What a wonderful opportunity for you. I hope you will continue to visit the forum.

1 Like

i have learned alot from Pastor Mac as well. Grateful he’s there.

1 Like

Hi from Australia. I enjoy reading the posts and my family have been in the local church wilderness for 2 years after leaving a Church we served in for 25 years.
I have been asking the Lord to lead us to a small fellowship and just recently have found a small church in a valley not far from us surrounded by farms. PTL.
They currently meet 1st and 3rd Sunday a month and every Thursday for prayer.
Only recently started attending and feel very welcome. Lovely small group of farmers who Love the Lord and sing the old fashion hymns but most importantly the word preached is the FULL council of God.
I so enjoy JD and listen to him every Monday evening and I don’t mind if he shouts, it keeps people awake and attentive.
Praise the Lord for his goodness and mercy new each day.
Looking for the Upper Taker not the Undertaker.
Bro Glen

5 Likes

That is absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:
God is so good! I would love to do that but I know right now I have to stay put. Enjoy all that fellowship, close knit relationships, prayer circles and so much more Christ has to offer there! I am incredibly excited :blush: for you!!

1 Like

I have been praying for a Church for almost 2 years now. During that time, I’ve been much more faithful in reading my Bible and learning what it means to really live for the Lord. No matter how much I prayed for a home Church, it just didn’t happen. I found over time, how much I really needed to participate in this “two-way” relationship with the Lord. Wow. The Lord led me to Pastor JD and Pastor Tyler and I began reading the Bible more and witnessing more as a natural progression of my faith and understanding of who I am in the Lord, and that my testimony had to be real and true and that only God could make these changes that were happening in my soul, through the Holy Spirit. Well, Praise be to God! I have found a home Church! They even have a Ladies Bible Study that meets during the daytime, and right now are using Zoom. My cup runneth over! My first visit is supposed to happen tomorrow. We are 'advised" there will be an ice-covered weather event tomorrow morning from 7:00am to 11:00am. If that is the case, there will be no traveling in our area. You can drive in snow, but not on ice. I pray the weather holds but if not, I’ll attend by online viewing. I am so Blessed. How Good is our God!

3 Likes

Well i went back to Faith Bible Church last Sunday and today, i plan to go there every week and this time i feel at peace and the people there are friendly. The hearing device i borrowed there works perfectly! I am truly grateful this is only a 20 minute drive and Pastor Mark Hitchcock teaches on the End Times. He’s been on Jan Markell’s Olive Tree Ministry radio program and conference with Jan Markell, Jeff Kinley, and Mark Henry. Also Jack Hibbs was at this church last February’s conference. It’s nice to know there’s a church that teaches the real gospel and End Times in my area. I hope my dad will visit and my brother and his family will visit as well. I still love Pastor JD’s weekly teachings as well!

p.s. Today, just before i pulled into the church parking lot, a red cardinal flew across in front of me so this has to be a good sign from God.

Global Reset: Do Current Events Point to the Antichrist and His Worldwide Empire? https://g.co/kgs/oAbJ7C

Dr. Mark Hitchcock is in this video if you want to watch this. Also you can watch his Livestream on his website. http://faithbibleok.com/

1 Like