🥧 FREE FOR ALL, (Food Fight) Love and laughter

Exactly. :grin:

@Grandma5 @Romans1013.Tony @Stephmerm @DallasT @alllllz @DEC @violet @GR @becky @BayouBushi

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CFjT1J8NFe0

11 Likes

lollollollollol :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

@TCC
really !!! lol

4 Likes

Good One. Hee Hee. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Hilarious prank!

5 Likes

@TCC
just wait I will get you back
when you least expect it !!!
lol

6 Likes

The spice of life. I’m counting on it :wink:

4 Likes

Paula…I didn’t see that! I kid you not :grin:
That’s funny right thar! :cowboy_hat_face:
Maybe that’s how they make popcorn chicken

9 Likes

When you have a merry heart, the Bible says that you will have a continual feast. All the days of the afflicted are evil, but he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast. When you have a merry heart, you will always be in a place of abundance which comes from within [Proverbs 17:22/15:15].

I enjoy this thread and feel the need to defend its purpose. I can attest that it has brought me much needed joy and laughter that I look forward to each Friday. It’s been a blessing to this weary soul in these, the last days.

I want to share an article that that says what I want but better than I can, especially at 2am :wink:.

What Does The Bible Say About Laughter
by Kimberly Amici

“God knew what He was doing when we created laughter. Humor and joy are mentioned many times throughout Scripture. Here are just a few of the things the Bible says about laughter.”

Proverbs 17:22 says…

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

“Laughter is a powerful medicine. It has been proven to lower blood pressure and reduces stress hormones.”

Genesis 18:12/21:6…

“Sarah laughed when the guests in her home said that she, in her old age, would have a son. Later, it’s laughter that marks the manifestation of that promise from God. When Isaac was born Sarah said, God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.

Ecclesiastes 3:4…

“Laughter is a response to God’s tremendous love and grace that He showers on us. Life presents us with good times and bad, challenges and victories. There is a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance. Laughter is a part of the rhythm of life. If we only feel just pain, just grief, or even just joy, our life would be out of balance.”

Psalm 16:11…

“David says, You make known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. David shares not only his sorrow and anger with God but also his laughter and joy as well.”

“Laughter was made to be experienced in relationship. Not only can we share it with our Heavenly Father but with others as well.”

~If laughter is wrong, I don’t wanna be right :wink:.

14 Likes

Amen! Very well said sister.
We are also to love others as we love ourselves and we all love a good belly laugh so it is great to make others laugh as well.
Even the Holy Spirit has puns and jokes throughout the Bible. Who would have thought?

9 Likes

Laughter is such a needed and wonderful gift from God especially when we are going through really tough times in our lives. I praise God for laughter and humor :heart:

9 Likes

I won’t be here for the next Fantastic Food Fight because I am incredibly busy trying to get moved back to Tennessee and will be for the next month or so…

But I will be here at this funtime thread in the spirit of fellowship and laughter. One day we really will dine together and if something happens to fly off the fork in good fun…oh well….oops! :joy:

Love you all :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

@Romans1013.Tony so happy for you Tony that you are getting back to Tennessee…tell my brother hello if you pass by his place :smiley:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Well, all i know this, we wont be throwing food at the wedding feast
We will enjoy our food with our Lord and Savior

8 Likes

@Joyful

(Responding to your original unedited post)

Just to be clear I wasn’t specifically suggesting that we should have a food fight at the Wedding Feast.

The people that I have met on here, though at one point I questioned the depths of the relationships that could be propagated online, I have suggested many times that I couldn’t wait to embrace with them, hike with them…have ice cream with them, whatever God orchestrates in eternity. For we will be joyful and the sky is the limit as to what thats going to be like. I don’t know that what we want to do is actually anyone’s business but God’s.

This thread, in fact this entire section of the Social Well, is for light heartedness. It belongs here as opposed to more serious discussions in which case it could be deemed inappropriate.

If someone considers themselves too spiritually mature to fellowship in these threads, they simply don’t have to participate. My apologies for tagging @hotchiwawa to join in. We were simply not wanting anyone to feel left out.

6 Likes

May i ask why hotchiwawa’s post was flagged than? I am confused
Was that not a opinion?
Why flag someone’s opinion?
I guess no freedom of opinions/speech than… ?

I can’t answer that question because I haven’t been on since last Saturday.

Joy and peace to you.

4 Likes

I know this doesn’t have to do with food… but I did see something that caused some laughter.
I was behind a little Prius that had a sticker that said " I identify as a F-250!
For a Texan, that’s HILARIOUS!

6 Likes

One for the road?

Three Stooges Pie In The Face GIFfrom Three Stooges GIFs
5 Likes