❤God loves you so much

When you chase after God, His goodness chases after you. :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

27 Likes

18 Likes

In these times we are living in, we should be seeking His love and guidance for our lives above anything else. Scary times are ahead and we need strength in Him and the full armor of God to get through it.

18 Likes

He watches over our sleeping :smiley:

11 Likes

And God never sleeps. We can call out to Him anytime anywhere

13 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

He loves us so very much. Be at Peace…

4 Likes

This blessed me greatly this morning! Thank you for sharing. :blue_heart:

1 Like

8 Likes

8 Likes

:sob: :raised_hands:t4: :latin_cross: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

9 Likes

@StaceyLee I am already out of hearts so here’s a bunch for you. Love what you share.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Aww thank you for your kind thoughts :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

13 Likes

Oh my goodness :pray:t4::raised_hands:t4::latin_cross::heart: Thank You Jesus!

2 Likes

Amen, Stacey Lee. If someone is ignoring you or mistreating you, just remembered they did the same to Jesus and still do. He is all we really need. I am learning that at 78 years young! God bless you.

5 Likes

7 Likes

-As we learn to walk with you, O Lord, letting your spirit guide our ways, the worries of this world dissolve. Our anxieties melt away.

-The peace we feel tucked under your wings cannot be described with words. We hear you saying “know and believe” that our every prayer is heard.

• The sound of Egyptian chariot wheels get louder every day. This just shows how close we are! Our God will not forsake!

• Having the mind of Christ, filled with love, with mercy and with grace; we have no fear in these dark days for soon we’ll see His face.

• Our perfect God made promises. He is faithful. He is true. We must remember, Bride Of Christ, He’ll do what he said He’ll do!

• Armor up now, saints of God! This is not where we back down! The clouds and sky are about to part revealing our King adorned in His crown!

• In these final seconds where lawlessness abounds, stay focused and obedient, until that mighty trumpet sounds!

• So don’t be weary! Do not be afraid! Remember when times got tough for Christ, He withdrew from the crowds and prayed!

• Our heavenly father adores you! He knows you by your name! You are written in His book of life because of Jesus’ scorn and shame.

• He asked if he’ll find faith on earth when He comes again. I’m telling you, without a doubt, He’ll find it in us my friends!

-So let’s dig deep! Let’s cling to Him! Let’s desire His every word! Always staying armored up and fighting with the Sword!

-There is nothing we may face that compares to what He did. He endured the crown of thorns so that you and I may live.

• Take peace in knowing you’re in the army of God and the battle has already been won. Stand firm, steadfast, and occupy until the day He comes!

-Blessings to those always looking up. Being his hands and his feet while here. He wants us to know that He sees us and loves us and that glorious Day is VERY near.

God Bless! Maranatha!

written by Kristi

9 Likes