Great Nature Pics

Have you taken any great pics of nature? Maybe a beautiful tree turning colour. Maybe a great sun set. Maybe wild life. This category is for pictures you have taken. Post your picture and a brief description of it. So, get out and enjoy a walk or even a drive and capture your best pictures! I’d love to see some from places I’ve never been. Maybe a jungle or ocean.

9 Likes

This is from a walk with my wife and I. We bought a place in Northern Ontario.

12 Likes

Waterfall in Kentucky (U.S.)

13 Likes

Snacks?!
Bear in Connecticut (U.S.) attempts gaining access to home; attracted by smell of food.
Not my picture, but I wanted to post it again bc it’s interesting.

14 Likes

Sunrise at Daytona Beach, Florida when I was there a few years ago. Every morning I would get up and have my morning walk on the beach…it was so beautiful :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

14 Likes

17 Likes

This is Maroon Bells in Colorado. I took this picture at the end of September when all the aspen leaves change to gold.

8 Likes

This was the view outside my window on Sept 17th of this year. I get to see the most beautiful sunsets. God is the greatest Artist.

15 Likes

016 must have a history in criminal behaviour! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :blue_heart: :grin:

1 Like

I could walk back in there and never want to come out. Absolutely beautiful!

4 Likes

Sittin’ on the dock of the bay on one of our camping trips. Morro Bay, Ca. It’s one of my favorite places to be.

14 Likes

Yogi looking for another free meal. Booboo is probably around front looking for another way in. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

14 Likes

Love this, I’ve seen video’s of California. It’s such a beautiful state with Yosemite, Big Sur, Lake Tahoe, the Redwoods, etc…It’s on my bucket list to visit :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Lake Hefner in Oklahoma City where i used to go walking alot. I took this last summer.

Maple tree fall leaves i took last fall in Oklahoma City.

14 Likes

Lake Hefner does have great sunsets :sunrise:

10 Likes

One of my favorite photos from Chuuk (Truk), Federated States of Micronesia. (1993, pre-digital era so scanned from my old photo) A leftover WWII cannon on one side and an old battle-axe… errr…much younger me on the other.

12 Likes

One of our favorite spots to enjoy God’s creation on our local walks. (Photos only taken from this angle as there is an ugly cell tower strategically hidden behind one of the trees. :confused:)

8 Likes

I really like this photo. Such a unique look. Somewhat mysterious. Lovely.

5 Likes