Great Rapture-Watch Channels

I just wanted to suggest a few channels on Youtube of some great Christian watchmen I’ve been following for a long time. Figured this would be a good way to spread a bit of hope. If you know them let me know!

1. Mark Murchison. Mark is my friend and has a good following on his channel. He’s probably the most soft-spoken, Jesus-like man I’ve ever seen. You can clearly see Jesus in Him, his videos are always peaceful and interesting. He occasionally has rapture dreams and words from the Lord.

2. Cloud9Blessings. I don’t know if this woman personally shares her own experiences but she does get many people to send in their rapture dreams/experiences, to which she reads for videos and adds film. She uploads pretty regularly and its exciting to hear so many people’s stories!

3. Gator1111. I haven’t known him long but from what I’ve seen he’s a sincere watchman with the love of the Lord. He does tell it like it is I’ve seen, esp about warfare.

4. Living Waters. I think Ray Comfort is pretty well-known, but I do like his evangelical street interviews. (Plus it helps me to learn to care for strangers the way the Lord does thru him.)

5. Heshkinah. This woman’s videos are very uplifting, but sobering in terms of hard spiritual warfare. She has a strong spirit though and insightful rapture dreams.

6. Michaela Hallmark. I dare you not to smile watching her videos. Her spirit is so uplifting and cheerful, and has helped me personally too for difficult matters. She uploads a few times a day, too. Encouragement and wisdom steadily. :heart:

Those are just my favorites. If anyone wants to suggest anyone, go ahead. I love watching this types.

4 Likes

TOL End Times
The Watchman
Watchman on the wall 88
Are some that I watch.

4 Likes

i agree with all the ones @Stephmerm just posted also i like these Watchman and Watchwoman channels.

Dr. Barry Awe
Generation2434
God A Minute?
Watchwoman65
Return of the King
Hourly Watch

2 Likes

So it’s the day after. Things didn’t go as we’d hoped. We’re still here. No trumpet. No shout. No Rapture.

It’s like November 1st and there’s no candy in your bag.

It’s like the day after Turkey Day and there are no leftovers.

It’s like the day after Christmas and you’re stuck with a lump of coal.

It’s like New Year’s Day and you’re totally rested and not hungover because you stayed home and went to bed early because you only drink Marinelli’s Sparkling Cider and Ryan Seacrest ain’t no Dick Clark.

Sometimes things don’t turn out as you’d hoped, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t turn out as they should.

Many of us have been watching for the soon return of Jesus for so long that we’re starting to get a twitch when we see the word “soon.” I’ve been watching for about 40 years. I’ve been watching intently for the past 12 years. When you’ve been watching that long, chances are great that you’ve become disappointed at some point along the way.

I remember the first time I heard about the Feast of Trumpets. I had found Scotty Clarke’s YouTube channel about 10 years ago and devoured all his content. I loved it! He wasn’t some guy with a fancy degree attached to his name - he was just a regular guy like me who loved the Lord and was excited for Him to return.

In 2013, I was sure Jesus was going to come back! I didn’t have much to hang my hat on, just that it was the Feast of Trumpets and I had learned a lot about it. That day came and went and I was kind of down about it. But, oh well.

Then came 2014! Oh, man!!! The tetrad of Blood Moons! 7 years before Israel would be 70 years old! “This Feast of Trumpets IS IT!!!”

Anyone want to guess what happened? Yeah… The Rapture didn’t happen that year either.

Then more Blood Moons. Then more Feast of Trumpets and no Rapture.

THEN!!!

September 23, 2017, and the Revelation 12 sign!!! We saw that one coming a mile away! And don’t forget the full Solar Eclipse just one month before! “THIS IS IT!! Jesus is 100% going to Rapture the Church!!!” It was rock solid! This celestial event only comes around once in 7000 years! The heavens were SHOUTING to prepare for the Rapture!

I printed out Left Behind letters and put them on my countertop, and taped one to the refrigerator. I had stacks of Bibles next to them. I had my computer on with a survival guide for whoever would find it first. I told my kids, my parents, and pretty much anyone who would listen about it.

I even figured out what time it was likely to be on that day. I was going to be in the middle of a sales meeting - which was awesome because I hated having those sales meetings first thing on a Saturday morning. I made sure I had a view looking outside toward the East so I could see Jesus coming in the clouds! Those reprobates I worked with were going to see something they would never forget - someone leaving a sales meeting early! In the twinkling of an eye!

The sales meeting started. I kept looking at my watch. Nothing.

Another minute went by. And then another.

Anybody want to guess what happened? I ended up working that whole day instead of getting to go Home early. No Rapture. And I was REALLY bummed out!

How could this be? Everything fit so perfectly!

It’s a good thing I don’t drink because I’m pretty sure if I had, that Saturday evening would have been an expensive night for me.

Feast of Trumpets 2018 came around. This MUST be it?! 2017 was a one-year warning!

Anybody want to guess what happened? You’re probably catching on by now…

2019 was not a year I was particularly interested in any high watch dates. I had been disappointed so many times I didn’t want to get my hopes up. I was kind of burned out from the high of expectations only to be slammed with disappointment when a day had come and gone.

I never lost my faith in the Rapture, though. My passion for it was still strong and I continued to study and watch, even if it wasn’t with the same zeal of 2017.

Then…

2020!!! Duh duh duh!! (Cue the '50s drama movie music.)

This wasn’t your standard train wreck. This was a train wreck where the train comes off the rails, catches on fire, falls off a cliff, and then explodes in a massive fireball in the valley below! Even Hollywood writers couldn’t script this stuff!

It was the early summer of 2020 and I started to have dreams that seemed relevant to the End Times and the Rapture. (Search for my “These Dreams” post for an in-depth account of them.) And I also had a very vivid Rapture dream in 2010 that I knew was from the Lord. I was excited because I could see Acts 2:17-21 manifesting all over the world!

I began researching Rapture Dreams on YouTube. You could tell some were real, and some were a bit sketchy. But there were definite themes that couldn’t be contrived which strongly led me to believe they were from God.

I also found Barry Scarbrough, The Watchman, Tim Henderson, RevelationChapter12dotCom, Jan Markell, Tom Hughes, James Kaddis, Ty Green, Bro Chooch, and many others. I was excited! I found my people!! I devoured their content, watched every video I could, and got excited for the Feast of Trumpets 2020. How on Earth could this NOT be the day we were finally going Home?!

My kids wouldn’t listen to me anymore, and that really bummed me out. They are both strong believers in Jesus, but I could see them shut down and clam up as soon as I started talking about it. They finally told me straight up they didn’t want to talk about it anymore.

My parents, however, were very interested in it. So at least I got to talk to them about it. And it seemed like every time we got together before the Feast of Trumpets I had new info to bring them up to date with. We were all really excited!

Anybody want to guess what happened?

Yep. It came and went. I was a little less depressed because I had traveled this road several times before. So I continued looking up and looking forward to the next Feast Day(s).

Day of Atonement. Nope.

Feast of Tabernacles. Nope.

Hannukah. Nada.

Now we’re getting into some strange territory. There isn’t much time left before the Fig Tree Generation prophecy Jesus told His disciples was about to come to maturation. If the “all these things” of the Tribulation must happen before a generation passes away, then there’s no longer years left… there’s only months left! Unless we somehow misunderstand this prophecy and what a generation is? But that doesn’t seem reasonable considering the Bible seems to be pretty clear about this, right?

Passover. Passed.

Unleavened Bread. Flat and dry.

First Fruits. No fruit.

It MUST BE PENTECOST! Well… I guess not??

We started looking again at the Feast of Trumpets. And this has just come and gone.

I have gone from thinking the Rapture was imminent, to it will definitely happen on the Feast of Trumpets, to it will definitely happen imminently, to it will definitely not happen on a Jewish Feast Day, to it will definitely fulfill a Feast Day because they are for those who believe. And now I definitely don’t have a clue - other than imminency! For now, at least.

HOWEVER…

We can look at ALL the signs and KNOW we are in the season of His return! We are living in the season that perhaps billions of believers had hoped they would live to see.

When you look at what Jesus said about the signs of His return in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21, and what Paul writes in 2 Timothy 3, and then look at the prophets of the Old Testament and how their prophecies are taking shape, and all the foreshadowing of the events of the Revelation of Jesus Christ?! WHOA!!! Come on! Jesus said they would be like birth pains. Are you seeing things get better or worse? Are you seeing things get worse with greater frequency and intensity? Do you think this baby is going to decide right before it’s time to be born to climb back up into the womb and wait for a year or two? NO! That wouldn’t fit the whole pregnancy typology Jesus chose to use in regards to the timing of His return.

And check this out!

Not only are we seeing “all these things,” we are seeing them EXACTLY WHEN we should be seeing them! Think of that for a minute! What are the chances that all these things would converge at the same time, and then for them to happen at the SAME TIME WHEN THEY SHOULD?! (For us Pre-Tibbers, that is sometime in 2021 - 7 years before Israel turns 80 in May 2028.) I wish Dr. Peter Stoner was still around to figure out these odds as he did with the probability of Jesus fulfilling even 8 prophecies that were written before His birth being 10 to the 17th power, or 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000! These End Times prophecies must be many times greater than that considering they are all converging at the same time and when in time they should be!

Here’s just a short list of them for a refresher:

Israel was born in one day in May 14, 1948. This started the clock.
A Worldwide pandemic (whether you think it’s real or not, that’s not the point - it’s a catastrophic worldwide event)
Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions all over the world like we’ve never seen with greater frequency and intensity.
Crazy weather events - floods, droughts, massive fires, etc.
Mass animal die-offs.
Distress of nations. (Just look at the USA where I live. It’s a dumpster fire here. See also Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.)
Wars and rumors of wars - look at the Middle East.
Israel is ready to strike Iran’s nuclear facilities to prevent them from gaining a nuclear weapon.
The system is in place for the Mark of the Beast.
The World Economic Forum and the Great Reset.
Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.
The Pope. Enough said.
A covenant waiting for the Antichrist to strengthen in the Abraham Accords.
Cryptocurrency and the move to a one-world monetary system.
The foreshadowing of hyperinflation and supply shortages.
The Temple Institute is sitting on “G” and waiting on “O” to build the 3rd Temple.

I could spend another half hour and 1000 words documenting everything else, but I don’t have to. You see it, too.

So what does this mean?

It means JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON AND VERY SOON! I don’t know what day. And even though I may keep looking at certain days, I know it will happen regardless of when I or anyone else may be looking for it. God already has the Day marked in permanent marker on His calendar. And although this day is imminent, that does not mean it will happen at random.

Jesus’ Name is Faithful and True! He wouldn’t have told us these things if they weren’t going to happen!

He didn’t pull us from the River to drown us in the Sea! Why give us our Salvation and Sanctify us if He isn’t going to Glorify us?

Listen… HE WANTS TO RAPTURE US MORE THAN WE WANT IT! HE’S BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS FOR 2000 YEARS!!!

Paul tells us to “encourage each other as we see the Day approaching” probably because he knew we’d need the encouragement. This is not the time to get down and depressed. It’s the time to anxiously await His return! There’s waaaaaaaaaaaay too much evidence to prove all these prophecies are completely reliable, and there’s absolutely no reason to start doubting now!

“Okay, Dave… But I’m weary and I don’t know how I’m going to make it.”

Well, I get it. But it’s time to put your grown-up pants on and get over yourself! We’re probably days, weeks, or months away from the Rapture. Our dearly departed brothers and sisters waited their whole lives and never saw it. YOU ARE BLESSED to be living in this time!

Here’s my Daily Action Steps for you to live victoriously each day with joy as we eagerly await His return:

Love God with all your heart, soul, and mind; and love others as yourself! This never goes out of season.

Pray and read your Bible EVERY DAY! Do it in the morning before you get your coffee, turn on the TV, or look at emails and texts. Give God the first fruits of your day - He will bless you for this!

Have an Attitude of Gratitude. Thank God for all the blessings every day - even if the list is the same day-to-day.

Turn off the news and stop scrolling through social media and getting depressed. Or at least set a limit on it. 90% of what you see there is negative. Toxic things and people bleed you. Keep them at a distance and/or at minimum exposure.

“Finally, believers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable and worthy of respect, whatever is right and confirmed by God’s word, whatever is pure and wholesome, whatever is lovely and brings peace, whatever is admirable and of good repute; if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think continually on these things [center your mind on them, and implant them in your heart]” (Philippians 4:9 AMP)

One of our brothers wrote about how he did the above - read the word and listened to some Christian music and it renewed his mind for the day. Do that!

Meditate on seeing Jesus for the first time! Your first hug from Him! Seeing loved ones again who are already in Heaven.

Get plugged in with other like-minded believers, even if they are asleep to End Times. Fellowship and encouragement that comes from it are essential.

Share the Gospel - it is why we are still here! Be BOLD! God’s Word never goes out and comes back void.

I know these are difficult times. But as a pastor of mine once said, “It’s the ‘hard’ that makes it ‘great’”! Things aren’t going back to normal, but things are falling in place! You may need to battle to fight off the blues every day, but the reward is worth it - a Crown of Righteousness for loving His return!

Don’t grow weary of doing good. Rest in His promises. Be kind to those God has placed around you!

We’re going Home soon.

Blessings to you and yours.

Maranatha!

If you don’t know if you’ll be part of the Rapture, the Bible is CLEAR you can know!

Admit to God that you’re a sinner in need of saving. Believe Jesus is Lord and that God raised Him from the dead. Call upon His name.

Do it now! When you do, you are SAVED and SEALED and will soon take the ride of your life when Jesus comes for us who believe.

(copied)

19 Likes

CONCERNING THE DAY of Jesus’ return, Scripture says . . .

• We will see the day approaching (Heb. 10:25; 1 Thess. 5:4).

• No one knows the day (Matt. 24:36; 1 Thess. 5:1, 2).

• It will seem like He is delaying (Matt. 24:48, Matt. 25:1–13).

• He is not delaying (Matt. 24:48–50; Heb. 10:37).

• Don’t lose confidence (Heb 10:35).

• He may come in the second or third watch (Mark 13:35).

• Look up (Luke 21:28).

• Be ready always (Matt. 24:44).

• Keep watching (Mark 13:37).

To emphasize the unpredictability of the day, Jesus uses the analogy of a homeowner keeping watch for a thief:

“Keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him” (Matt. 24:42–44).

The lesson is that if a homeowner knew which day a thief was coming, he would simply watch and not be surprised. The reality, however, is that one cannot predict the day a thief might break in, so he must keep watch always.

Paul reiterates the thief-analogy in a letter to the Church:

“Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night” (1 Thess. 5:1, 2).

Echoing Jesus’ teaching that no one knows the day, Paul says there is no need to discuss “dates.” However, he goes on to reassure the wakeful Church that the Day of the Lord will not overtake them as a thief:

“You, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day [of the Lord] should surprise you like a thief. You are all children of the light and children of the day … So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober (vv. 4–6).

Notice Paul does not say we will know the day, only that we will not be caught unawares when it arrives because we are awake and sober.

The bottom line is that Scripture says watchful believers can know the season, or general timeframe, but not the day. While certain dates may seem likely or fitting, we are wise to recall Jesus’ word of caution to the disciples, those anticipating His return:

“You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

So keep watch, because the Lord could return “in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping” (Mark 13:35–37).

9 Likes

I loved this. :yellow_heart:. Just keep trucking along until it happens. Hopefully soon…like super soon.

6 Likes

I have tried my best to avoid date setters and any conversations, even on this forum that try to set or even guess dates. The reason is because I do feel disappointment when the time passes and were still here. Personally I don’t like feeling that way. Haha Now I do still end up hearing things or reading a little here and there and it does get my hopes up, it gets me excited. I kind of feel like the kid on Christmas eve who can’t wait for morning.

Still, inspite of the disappointment, I know the Lord is faithful and true to His word. I really in all honesty am tired of hearing the word “soon” in regards to the return of Christ. I like hearing the word “imminent” better. I have heard “soon” all my life and even though the words are basically the same. Imminent sounds a lot better to me. :grin:

10 Likes

also i like these watchman and watchwoman.

Ty Green
Behold Israel Amir Tsarfati
Jan Markell
Jack Hibbs

3 Likes

Dr. Andy Woods had another Q&A video today, that gives his
take on the Psalm 90:10/“generation”/1948 Israel/Matthew 24
thing.

(at about 27:35, Andy begins to cover this theory)

3 Likes

@StaceyLee - you Shine with enthusiasm and I love it. We so appreciate you.
As I was reading through your feast (long post) I laughed, snorted, big wide grin and a big Yahoo!
I saw myself in serval places of your post. Lots of quotable but this stuck out:

Love that! Adding it my lexicon.
Thanks to growing the list of places to dive into but, I know - Jesus first at the start of the day! :grin:
And… He does bless the giver of the first fruits of the day.

1 Like

When my mother-in-law was on her deathbed, my wife stayed with her and my father-in-law to help out, but also be with her as she prepared to go home. There was a baby monitor next to her nightstand, so my wife could hear her if she needed something. Well, my wife overheard her father as he went into the room one day, and was softly speaking to her mother to hold on, because the rapture was almost here. That was 10 years ago this month. She passed away soon after, and my father-in-law passed away the following year. Compared to now, think how calm it was in 2011. For some reason that just stuck in my memory.

@StaceyLee , I try to be on guard, because I was also hopeful for His return during last years feast of trumpets. As watchman, I think we all have to be careful of falling in that trap, cause we all do it. Satan is limited in what he can do to us, so he’s going try and make us as ineffective as possible for the cause of Christ. Keeping us on a date-setting emotional roller coaster is one way stealing our joy. I guess it’s a professional hazard for us watchman on the wall.

I really do see the love of Christ in him. Kate, if you see him, tell him he has a fan, and a brother, in Atlanta.

1 Like

Thank you so much. What a blessing this was to read. Kind of like reading part of my own story only I kind of gave up around the Scotty Clark era. Mind you, I would get hooked in again especially with those solar eclipses. By then I was not putting so much hope into things as I knew I might be disappointed.

The thing is, as we look back at all those times we were watching and waiting, we forget that we were also growing closer and closer to the Lord. We knew it could be any time now so we began to live prepared - at all time. We got to know our Lord so much better and we became bolder to reach out and tell others about the Lord, especially if we thought it would happen on a certain day.
I think it also gave some people a hope to hang on to.
In 2011 my dad was dying. He heard about Scotties dates and daily my dad clung to that hope that perhaps he would be raptured before the cancer took him. I think it really helped him face it all that year.
People say we shouldn’t date set and yet I think there are some benefits to it. For example: What if someone was on the verge of giving up and maybe mentioning suicide even though they were a believer. Well, if they had a certain date to look forward to, it might give them that extra push to keep them going for just a little while. Meanwhile as they are waiting for the date, God is working certain things out in their life so they can handle things much better.
God works it all out for our good.
Anyway, I am rambling now. I just wanted to thank you for your post and your encouragement. God is using you in a mighty way on the forum and you are a blessing to so many.
Keep allowing God to use you my dear sister.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing all that, it was so beautiful and encouraging. Just what my heart needed. I too have been watching and waiting for about 40 years. But I knew about 3-4 years ago that the time of the rapture was getting very near. So I started looking up to the sky watching and listening intently. I tell people “today is a good day”, referring to Jesus coming to get us. It just got me the other day that maybe the rapture won’t happen on a feast day because satan would be expecting that, just a guess. I think God is going to do something when we least expect it, that’s why we have to be ready at all times. And he will wait till the last minute to snatch us out of harms way. But He will do it and it will be in His perfect timing and we’ll all be in total amazement! Let us all stay in the Word, in constant prayer and be an encouragement to one another!

4 Likes

these are not my words. i loved this so i copied it to share in here for anyone that wants to read it.

1 Like

That was a thought that occurred to me a number of years ago as well.

Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Some will say they think this verse is only referring to the end of the Tribulation, and they could be right.
I think the point he was trying to make is to be ready at all times. That way we are growing in faith and maturity, and we are always drawing near to Him day after day.

2 Likes

Regardless, it was an encouragement to many as well as myself. Thanks for sharing it. :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

FIG TREE GENERATION? (maybe not).

Since a fig tree puts forth it’s leaves EVERY year,
Israel’s 1948 return might not have been intended
(Mat. 24:32) to be included in there as an integral part of the
overall end-time generation “signs” that Yeshua gave.*

*Yes, I know, Israel = fig tree, but, “fig tree” in Matthew 24:32
MAY merely have meant:
in the sense of it’s repetitious annual cycle of leaves blooming,
you know what’s coming next in a fig tree’s cycle, (exclusive of
it having meant Israel being back in the land as a nation.).

The fig tree parable possibly could have meant:
"I have just given you the sequence of end-time events that
will happen in the Tribulation, … so, as you see said events
BEGIN TO UNFOLD, you will know what is coming next,
just as you already understand what’s next in a fig tree’s cycle,
when it “puts forth it’s leaves”.
(“So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that
it is near, even at the doors.”)

In conclusion, consider this:

1. The feasts were meant for, and are observed by, Israel, not the Church.
  2. The remaining 3 fall feasts may well ALL be fulfilled within the
    last couple of months of the Great Tribulation. . . which applies to Israel, not the Church.
  3. The increasing expectations by some, that the rapture HAS to
    be on a Feast of Trumpets, takes away from the doctrine of
    imminence, and is unscriptural. → (ie; “Well, now I guess I’ll be
    here tilll next fall”)
    No need to “watch”, until we get close to the next F.O.T.
  4. Many Rabbi’s expect the Messiah to appear on F.O.T., so
    wouldn’t it be something if anti-christ were to be revealed on a
    F.O.T. as part of the “strong delusion”?
  5. Since there may be a gap (of unknown time) between the
    rapture and the antichrist “confirming of the covenant with
    many”, the rapture can happen at any time of any year.

I can appreciate how many of us (including me) have been taught
that 1948 = part of the final generation re: Matthew 24 & Psalm 90:10.
Wishful thinking … I wish it were so (and maybe it is … this post is merely a recent theory of mine) … I believe the Holy Spirit put the thought about the 3 remaining feasts in my mind several months ago, but I can’t claim that with 100% certainty … only 95%. It’s possible one can deceive themselves and believe a thought was a Holy Spirit leading.

I was elated last week as I watched Dr. Andy Woods most recent
rapture video . . . while he didn’t cover everything exactly as I did here, Dr. Woods comments are in line with my thinking. : )

1 Like

I needed this encouragement. Thank you. :yellow_heart:

Valid point and yet sometimes our joy in expectation can’t be held in. I want Him to find me excited not discouraged when He calls. I think we all fall into this pattern. Thankful to come here where we can encourage each other!

2 Likes

@StaceyLee I don’t know who the author is there that you copied from the name referenced was Dave— but I was there for everyone of those things and saw everyone of those things in the order that he talked about. Literally he could’ve been watching my life and writing it down. With the exception of the parent comment.

This year when watchmen for that great day had some guests on from dreams and visions and they started talking about how the feast of trumpets Rosh Hashanah is actually on the wrong time the Jews had it wrong and so forth…. So it was supposed to be last weekend - I stood there in my kitchen on Friday listening to this and said “nope….will still be here Monday… “

And so we are. The reason why I said it is because of the very things listed in this article that you quoted.

I am aware of the whole 1948 generation blah blah blah thing but I don’t know if I believe that anymore either.

I don’t even know if we haven’t already entered the tribulation as I’ve said before. We’re literally staring at mid tribulation stuff before our eyes that are about to hit and they don’t seem 3.5 years off… whatsoever.

I’m 54 years old 55 soon and I have never seen it like this. This time it IS different.

And so I take one day at a time and wait and see and I no longer know where we are at as far as tribulation timing. I only know that the events that are listed are staring us in the face without question.

I don’t watch nearly as many rapture watch videos as I used to far far less actually. Because there’s too many times they’ve been wrong. Every single time for years and years. Like the author my kids finally said we don’t wanna hear about it either. Of course that was before they disowned me (yet again). I’m not even gonna go down that rabbit trail we are in the end times that’s the only reason I haven’t lost my mind over it.

And so I’m on this forum just talking about the events that are in our face. based on what I see —what we all see— before us I don’t think it’s gonna be another seven years. That’s all I know. If rapture doesn’t happen I’m pretty confident based on the events of the world and what is in our face that we will be seeing the antichrist sometime in the near future but less than seven years.

So time will tell as it always does. As the author so eloquently put it and demonstrated. Hindsight is always 2020.

Time. Will. Tell.

2 Likes