Guys, please pray

I’m so sorry for you guys…I believe the same is coming to all, soon, around this world. Will be praying for your peace and provisions from God. He has promised to never leave or forsake us. We have to really walk by faith now. I guess I wasn’t doing that because I felt I didn’t need to…maybe He is teaching us this now…it will have a good purpose, because He also said He works all things to good for us that love Him and are the called, according to His purpose.

13 Likes

Just maybe we’ll be gone by then. Our father knows what his children are going through. :pray:

9 Likes

No matter what happens hang on to our Lord, King and Savior Jesus Christ. God will finish the work he started in us.

I have seen God’s presence in all of this very much. He is omnipresent and looking over us.

The last one’s are entering the ark and it is literally raining everywhere. There are no coincidences. Reach out to any unsaved, I plead with you. And hold on to Jesus. Tell Him: “Where You go I go!”

But Ruth said, “Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God. Where you die, I will die, and there I will be buried. Thus may the Lord do to me, and worse, if anything but death parts you and me.” When she saw that she was determined to go with her, she said no more to her.
— Ruth 1:16-18

6 Likes

Prayed that God’s peace that passeth all understanding surround you!

2 Likes

Prayer

2 Likes

Satan is looking for souls now, be strong the law is in your side, we are witnessing tyranny and we must now more than ever be at the side of our Lord Jesus Christ who send us free working always with truth and spirit and not with lies. God be with you and fight for your rights, your job have no rights to force you an unlawful vaccine under experimental review, refuse the lies and ask for your rights to work to serve God without blackmailing.

5 Likes

I will be praying for you .

1 Like

Praying for you Jewel right now. :tulip: :pray: :pray: :pray: I just wanted to share two quick resources in case you feel led to go the route of addressing the employer. If you look up Jerry Day dot come and Solari report, aka Solari pandemic dot com. They have forms there for employer etc. that basically spell out the law and that no experimental medical tx can be mandated, and also place liability for any “mandator” to accept full cost of risk should you be “required” to take to keep job. In any case, and no matter what God will provide and make a way. Lean on His promises. Prov 3-4-5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths. "

3 Likes

Ah, that reminds me of a picture that was gifted to the school I taught at in 2000. After the 9/11 attack in NYC the next year it brought me such peace and joy to pass this picture in the hall each day.

(Boundless Love)
download

I’ll pray for you too @1jewel. We have mobility issues in our family needing equipment & prosthetics. Insurance will be an issue for us too when the time comes, but praying God will give us peace and meet our needs. :heart:

6 Likes

Be strong in the Lord Jesus!!! He will protect you and sustain you. As he told Paul when he asked him to remove his aliment that " My grace is sufficient for thee". Grace of God will power you on that hour and minute. Don’t worry, we will create a prayer cloud over you. Jesus is coming back soon!!! God Bless.

4 Likes

We live in Australia, Queensland. Here my wife has been given mid september as finial day to be vaccinated or else she will loose her Job. I too work in Health, So mine too will be loosing soon. But I have faith that God will sustain us. Keep us in your prayer too…

7 Likes

@pbandj

What a beautiful painting! :heartpulse:! And the child is you, and me, and all of us everywhere around the world held safe in the arms of our Jesus. Blessed assurance.

“Visions of rapture now burst on our sight!”

2 Likes

It’s now spreading like a cancer around the world. We will all soon be faced with this evil.

We are reading Psalms daily. Comforting in times like these
Praying for all my brothers and sisters around the globe
From the mountains of NC

6 Likes

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

Throughout these past many months now, as the truth has been revealed to us, one of the cries of my heart has been simply “Oh Lord, I just don’t know how to live in these days. I don’t know what to DO!” I’ve longed for clear direction. I’ve struggled to determine if we should sell out and move, or stay put. At the beginning of the year, when I prayed into this, the Word I received was 1 Thessalonians 4:11. . .

“Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as you were instructed before. Then people who are not believers will respect the way you live, and you will not need to depend on others”

It is quiet here. We live a quiet life here working with our hands. I interpreted that to mean, “Stay put. Grow your garden and your little farm. Make this place a refuge. Store up what you can grow and work toward living as independently as possible.”

A few months ago, though, I woke with a scene from Elie Wiesel’s book, “Night,” playing out in my mind. Moishe the Beadle was going from house to house telling of the horror he had seen and lived through, warning the people of the village, but they couldn’t hear it or believe it. The truth was just too frightening. Later Elie wondered how things might have been different if the villagers had taken heed when they still had time. Perhaps they might have escaped. Then I wondered if the Lord was urging me to escape while there was still an opportunity to do so.

Though many, when they hear “New York” think of the Big Apple, New York is a big state. I was born and raised in one of its poorest counties way up to the north, not far from the Canadian border. Rural. Farm country. Dotted with apple orchards. Populated by “the salt of the earth.” I’ve been blessed to build a home on some acreage where We HAVE lived quietly, working with our hands. My 82 year old mother, and my brother and sister and their families live an hour and a half’s drive from where I live. One of my children has settled nearby, and I see my two grandsons often. My daughter, though, has flown away to live by the sea in the Fl Keys. I miss her terribly!! Since that vision of Moishe the Beadle disquieted my soul, Ive spent a lot of time looking for places in Fl with a few acres of land but there is NOTHING that we could afford that comes close to what God has blessed us with here. I kept sensing that this might become a refuge in the days to come. Back and forth the struggle went, wondering if we should stay put, or move to a place where, at least for now, there is more freedom and support for that freedom from the state govt.

Then on Tuesday I saw a video clip of our Gov Cuomo stating that his goal is to go into communities where people haven’t gotten the shot, put them in cars, take them away, and get the needle into their arms. What evil.

So . . . Last night as the doubts assailed me and the battle with the spirit of fear raged within, I prayed the Holy Spirit would lead me to a Word to speak into all of this.

The whisper I heard in my heart was Psalm 27 .

The assurance I longed for jumped off the page! Here in verses 11- 12 was David, echoing the words I’d been crying out for months! “Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the right path for my enemies are waiting for me. Do not let me fall into their hands, for they accuse me of things I’ve never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence.”

And then with the truth he encourages himself, and me, and you . . .

“Yet I am confident that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.”

And he tells us to “wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.”

So . . . I pray this will encourage all of you who are just crying out, “What do I do??? How do I LIVE in these evil days as I’m accused of things I’ve never done? (As in those who have not taken the shot are the enemy and the problem, endangering everyone else)

I must admit, I’ve never been very brave . . . But God! May we continue to take courage and . . . Pray. TRUST. Wait. . .
As the Lord leads us.

:two_hearts::pray:t3:

Blessings to all . . . Brenda

13 Likes

Praying mightily, 1Jewel, and all under this tyranny.

Veritas Medical shared this on their Telegram:

Something for your employers to consider If they are trying to mandate the vaccine…

And if that doesn’t work, consider handing them one of these forms…(click on the drop-down menu item that says “COVID-19 shot rights forms”).

https://mamm.org

Please look into the above. 
🙏💗🙏💗🙏
1 Like

The little family that sings together as “Sounds Like Reign” live there in the North Carolina Mountains, too! God-incidence?? :blush:

Same thing happening in my country now. Just finished watching the local news. It’s all over the country, the threat of the unvaxxed. We are being shown to the country as the villains. From the president, to his cabinet, to the senators and some local government officials, they are declaring the unvaxxed as the villains. The superspreader of the virus. On TV many people are condemning us, blaming us for the spread of the virus.

I will tell you the truth, there is fear in me. Yet there is peace. Like the calm before a storm. Does it make sense? I AM READY TO GO HOME. But if we still need to stay here for the lost, then this is the time to exercise my faith in God. I know I will see many miracles in the days to come.

Maranatha everyone!

Let us keep praying for each other :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Let us wait for the LORD patiently and pray for each other, loving one another and also praying for the lost souls.

I just finished watching the local news. My hear shook a bit. I feel like crying. Crying for the lies being spread about the unvaxxed. WE are being shown as the superspreaders of the virus, as the villains, as the enemies of the state. From the president, to his cabinet members, to the senators, some local governments and ordinary people on the streets, they are condemning us. Telling us that unvaxxed should not be given freedom to be in public places, public transportations, establishments…

Maranatha! Come Lord Jesus come!

Please let us continually pray for each other. I’m praying for peace beyond understanding, for wisdom, provision and good health. :heart:

I love you all my brothers and sisters in Christ. God bless us all.

9 Likes

Keeping you in prayer dear Jewel

4 Likes

He makes a way when there is no way! :pray:t3::blue_heart:

My prayer in a song for us all.

2 Likes