Hampton Roads, VA

Good morning fellow like mind born again believers in Jesus Christ. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m hoping to find a local church group like J.D.'s church that teaches truth and doesn’t shy away from hard topics. It is infuriating to me when churches don’t warn about what is going on in the world right now. Thank you!

9 Likes

Welcome here!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome sister :two_hearts::butterfly:

i live in Oklahoma city and there’s not a church here that talks about the end times bible prophecies. God understands and He sees my heart and i truly believe the Holy Spirit led me to watch JD Farag online weekly since last Fall 2020. i consider Calvary Chapel Kaneohe is my online church. i spend alot of time in here fellowshipping with my brothers and sisters in Christ, going over to the prayer needs and pray for people. i try to encourage others with God’s help. my bible is my compass to Heaven. Jesus is my best friend when i feel alone, He comforts me on my journey. :heart:

1 Like

My sister lives in Suffolk… IDK what church she goes to but could ask if you want. Might be too far?

1 Like