Happy 80th Birthday Nam Doc!

Happy Birthday Doc!!!

We love you and pray you have a blessed day! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: 8 for 80 :boom: :boom: :boom: :dove: :dove: :dove:

(the system wonโ€™t allow me to post this and is demanding 301 characters minimum, :laughing: :rofl:)

So we have plenty of real โ€œcharactersโ€ here, from hilarious comedians to poets and artists to prayer warriors, โ€ฆeven canaries.

30 Likes

Happy Birthday Doc. I hope youโ€™re able to do something special for the occasion.

9 Likes

@NamDoc

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday:
:balloon: :heart::balloon::heart::balloon::heart::balloon::heart::balloon::heart::balloon::heart::balloon:
Have a Beautiful day big brother! :hugs:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Doc !!! โ€œThe LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, and give you peace.โ€ Numbers 6:24-26
Hope you have a most wonderful day :heart:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday, Doc! Hope you have a great day!

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

:birthday: Have an absolutely wonderful birthday, @NamDoc!!
Once again, thank you for your service. Salute! :birthday:

6 Likes

Birthday Blessings Doc and thank you for your service. Have a great day.
:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower: @NamDoc Thank you! :us:

4 Likes

@NamDoc Bless you brother. May you have a wonderful birthday.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday brother in Christ !! :tada: :cake:

5 Likes

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday @NamDoc ! Praying itโ€™s your last and that we can celebrate in heaven with you very soon. :kissing_heart::partying_face:

God bless x

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Doc! :birthday: :tada::balloon:

4 Likes

@NamDoc :dove:

Have a blessed birthday :balloon:โ€ฆ

yNpUj1KHMW9v5zlvi5

โ€ฆand thank you for your service :heart: :us: :blue_heart:

iIeoS3FN89mo

6 Likes

Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU, @NamDoc !!! May God bless you beyond measure.

You are loved and treasured.

3 Likes

Thank you, way past buy sell date, waiting manufactures recall

6 Likes

Iโ€™ll amen that, โ€œThe days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;
For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.โ€ :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I want to thank you all, it does mean a lot to me. If any knew my life there is no way I should be here. Ready to move to a higher position. :dove:
Warmly Doc

ALL, EACH AND EVERY ONE !!!

12 Likes

Love it. Yeah I feel you there. This old model is doing more spitting and sputtering than running smoothly these days. Hang in there though, the manufacturer will come and get you soon enough, fly or die you will go to that great history museum up above.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Love you Doc. May the Lord bless you richly.

3 Likes