Happy Birthday JD

May the Lord bless you JD, in a special way on Birthday! So thankful for you and your ministry! Happy Birthday!

16 Likes

Happy Birthday dear Brother JD!!!

4 Likes

Aloha and happy happy birthday to you, Pastor J.D. I can prophesy a Baskin Robbins Ice cream cake in your future. Enjoy and thank you for your guidance! :confetti_ball::partying_face::sunglasses::birthday::cake::cupcake::ice_cream:

3 Likes

Happy belated birthday dear Pastor. You have ministered to this California girl and her husband in ways only God knows, but there is no doubt about it; God is using you to lift us up, equip us, discipline us and show true humility. I thank God for every remembrance of you , praying for you with joy as a partner in the gospel, being confident that He who has began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. Love in Christ, Philippians 1:2-6

4 Likes

Happy Birthday JD :smile: Very thankful for you and your ministry.

5 Likes

What can I say But God and Shalom over you and yours.
And many more.
Maranatha

5 Likes

Happy Birthday pastor J.D!! May the Lord Bless you and keep you.

(I edited my old photos i made in the past)

4 Likes

Hi Everyone…
I only saw this group now…
I didn’t know it was pastor JDs Birthday…!!!
Happy Birthday dear Pastor.!!!

You have been such and inspiration and I have learnt do much since I happend virtually into your wonderful church in June 2020!!

May God continue to lead you as you guide us through the Word of God…
Lol Kariena Johannesburg South Africa

2 Likes

Wow @Joyful …I remember that day!! When JD showed this pic at the end of the update!
Then you phoned me .I couldn’t believe it was @Joyful from the forum phoning me!
It was a surreal moment.
You are a joy and an inspiration to me. Love you sis…your sis Kariena :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Love you too! Can’t wait to squeeze you, and hug you silly!!
Never had a sister, but now i do! And alot more than i can count… soooo many sisters in Christ soon to hug!

1 Like

@Joyful
tenor (38)

Luv ya forever…we fly SOON!! Yaaay!!!

images (72)
images (71)
kssiter

1 Like

we have to take this to another threat, this is the “Happy Birthday” to pastor JD lol

1 Like

Ooooops…soreeeee…:grin::grin::grin:
But we dedicate these pictures of our sisterhood to pastor JD as a gift!!!

We would never have met if he was not so anointed by God to bring thousands of people …born again believers who are watching and waiting so much for the coming of Jesus…
@Joyful …luv ya!!!

2 Likes