Happy Re-Birthday with the ABC’s

Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I had some time after studied so I put this Video together as a way we can share the Gospel of Jesus with our Friends and family when their Birthday comes up on Facebook.

Share this video with your friends and family online, don’t just wish them a Happy Birthday but invite them to a Happy Re-Birthday with the ABC’s of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Sent this to all your birthday friends on Facebook and share the God news of Salvation with them.

To send this video to your Friends just send them a post with this link pasted at the bottom of the post.

God Bless you all, Bond Servant of Jesus Christ

[Happy Birthday wishes - Happy Re-Birth-day invitation; with the ABC's of Salvation in Jesus Christ. - YouTube]

2 Likes

You have put so much effort into making this video. Thank you for sharing it here… I’ve almost given up on Facebook, but seeing some of the posts today such as yours, has made me think again about its potential to reach at least a few more people for the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Hi Pax, Never give up, God is bigger than FaceBook and Jesus will even use Faceook to bring Himself Glory even when they are tiring to stand in His way. I have been banned from boosting my FaceBook post because of the spiritual content, so my prayer is that God will boost it for His Glory. Have a Goday My friend.

2 Likes

Amen to your prayer, and thanks for the encouraging words, papadale/ Dale. (Not sure what to call you. :smiley:)

(Not sure what to call you. :smiley:) LOL, You can call me anything, you can not offend me. My name is Dale Miller. Glad to meet you Pax. Even if we never meet here on earth I will look for you when we all get raptured. Until we meet again My God Richly Bless you and Keep you in His care. Dale Miller | Facebook

1 Like

Thank you, Dale.
Today I got my 1st opportunity to share your Happy Re-Birthday Video. :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: Someone I don’t know personally sent me an email in which he mentioned it was his 43rd birthday. You and your wife might like to pray for W.A. (his initiials)

Yes, I’m also looking forward to meeting all the brothers and sisters from around the world, including all the ones who are in Christ because of the ABC’s of salvation being spread around.

Wow you made my day Pax, Jesus is so good to us. When we get to heaven we will see what Jesus did in the lives of other as we boldly shine His light in this world. His light will not return void of His purpose.

Isaiah 55:11 (NKJV) So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

God Bless you my Friend.

2 Likes

So glad you shared that verse today, Dale. . Not long ago I was thinking of that verse when I read someone’s comment that it is only when people see the Holy Spirit in us that they will believe. I didn’t like to disagree with that person, but that verse in Isaiah is one which has helped to motivate me to post out tracts to strangers.

Every blessing,
Pax (not my real name, but it reminds me that God has given me peace with Him and within)

1 Like

Hi Pax

You sead “Pax (not my real name, but it reminds me that God has given me peace with Him and within)”

That reminds me of this verse in the Bible: Revelation 2:17 (NASB) 17 ‘He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.’

You already have a new name Pax, when you get to heaven you will find out that Jesus has given you a new, new, name.

God Bless you my Friend.

1 Like