Having a bad run

Oh thats beautiful Susan, when we get to heaven must introduce our Christian pets to each other. They must sense somehow that worship is special. What a beautiful picture of you holding yoyr purring baby and gently “dancing”.

5 Likes

Hi @Margaret. How are you doing today? Only good things happening? Still praying for you night and day.

I started watching this series of Andy Woods’ last night because I want to know more about the full armor of God, and I was not disappointed. Only watched the first one so far. At first he talks about the apostle Paul’s teaching style, which is very interesting, then gets into detail on all the pieces of armor. Just thought I’d share it with you and any other prayer warriors here that might be interested. This is part one:

7 Likes

Hi Janet, thank you very much you ate so very kind. How are you? Thanks for the link will listen later. just the usual frustration trying to get to see dr. The hosp had said i must see doc this week, it took 2 days ringing to get to talk to someone earlist emergency apt is oct 4. But i was naughty met a friend and we went out for breakfast! V naughty . Then listened to hibbs and chuck missler.
This morning though a great blessing while i was having my quiet time a wee firball jumped ip on my lnee for 50 minutes she just lay there purring and giving love bites. I got such a thrill this is the most affectionate shes ever been. Got a mug of tea and she’s back up. This is such a breakthrough!

6 Likes

Dearest sister. Our beloved Lord and Savior has blessed you with such a sweet little caretaker in Smurf. Our pets are so compassionate when the world is so mean. I thank God everyday for providing this kind of work for me. Today, in addition to Capone that I’m staying with, I start taking care of 2 of my regular cats, Sprinkles and Crackers. Sprinkles will be all over me and Crackers won’t even come out. Buster, is another dog on my list that I’ll visit four times a day til Sunday.

The garage where I’m staying is full so Daphne had to sleep in the car outside last night, but she did great. Lots more things to look at like the deer. We have a baby monitor now so I can hear every little sound she makes.

Tamatha has an automatic feeder with ice packs so I can set a timer for her feedings, plus I’ll be going home twice a day while I’m staying at Capone’s house. Like she cares!

So glad you went to breakfast with your friend, but praying you weren’t too naughty. Our dear heavenly Father, please protect and heal my friend and sister Margaret from her own naughtiness. Now behave yourself or I’ll have to come take care of you! And trust me, you don’t want my cooking!

Well it’s time for me to start taking care of critters. God bless you in so many ways.

This is Capone. He’s as silly as he looks.

7 Likes

Tamantha probably likes being undisputed queen. How lovely that you can see her twice daily. U r so well organised. I love the idea of the baby monitor. Is the garage attached to the pet owners home?
Capone is adorable. I like the sound of the two kitties, Sprinkles and crackers, funny how different they r. Today was nice a friend took me to get an issue with my moibile phone resolved and although it took awhile praise God sorted. God has been so very kind to me this week. I feel so loved and protected so much better than last week which was crazy.
My poir friend has a lump , probly cyst but was told she has to wait a year to get it sorted due to the health service backlog so shes probably going private.

I know you will be very busy but hope u have a good weekend x God bless

4 Likes

This is Sprinkles. I got a picture before she got on my lap. Yes, the garage is attached to the house. It’s a 3-car garage with a sports car and a golf cart in 2 bays, and junk in the other bay. If I had a garage, my car would be in it and nothing else! And yes, Tamatha rules the roost.

So sorry about your friend. I will add her to my prayer list. That list is getting bigger and bigger all the time!

4 Likes

Sprinkles is georgeous , oh i woukd love to see her

She lookd like my Jezebel . (Died of cancer)
Thank you, yes its crazy how many peple are hurting, our health service is in freefall. A lot of time i pray at the time for someone but dont add to list as it keeps getting longer and i dont want it to become shopping list prayers. Its wonderful your wee dog is so gentle and accepting of all your job pets. X

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lovely animals. I can not wait til heaven with all our past and present furry and non furry friends, family members, friends.
My spirit is doing leaps and bounds as this age is coming to an end on this earth.
Keeping us all lifted to our Father. :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you that was powerful teaching

2 Likes

Amen the end is so near and with it the restoration of all things under the Lordship of our loving Saviour.

3 Likes

Prayed for you asking the Lord to keep you in His care until surgery or He comes for us, whichever comes first. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you very much Susan, you are so very kind. He will probably come first. I feel fine at moment, was out at church this morning. I must have a big mouth leaving the assembly one of the brothers said i didn’t expect to hear you this morning! Surely see you is more normal ! It was a great sermon this morning the Holy
Spirit seems to be stirring my church, oh please dearest Father! HAPPY JEWISH NEW YEAR, SUSAN Thank you x

4 Likes

So happy you were blessed. So sweet when the HS can move among y’all!

4 Likes

@Margaret, dear sister. Just a note to say hi and I’m thinking about you and praying for you still. I’ve just been perusing the forum when I get a chance and saw and hearted a couple of your posts. Sounds like your doing well and I am very happy for that. It’s been so crazy busy for me that I’m too tired to even think. I worked 5:00 AM til 11:00 PM the past couple of days. Somehow the good Lord keeps me going.

Have you watched Part 2 of that Andy Woods teaching on the full armor of God? I’ve been trying to watch it for the past couple of nights, but too tired to focus. Watching now so thought I’d share it with you and your other prayer warriors. It is really good.

God bless and good night.

3 Likes

Thank you very much dear Janet, i am praying for u and Donica …you are incredible, God must be strengthening you. I dont know how u do it. Hope ur kitty not missed you too much.
My church have almost all taken the jab, but no one now tries to pressure me. (Praise God) they gave up …for a while it was bad. Yesterday’s service was strange but inspiring the younger pastor said it doesn’t matter that we are the second biggest baptist church in lreland, that our programme are booked out all that matters is the depth of our relationship with God. The only thing that slightly bothered me is the strong emphasis on corporate prayer rather than individual. I think your personal relationship with God must always be preeminent but a vast improvement on their emphasis on modernisation church building and boasting of our numbers. God bless and thank you very much for your faithful prayers xx

2 Likes

Good morning sister. It is my pleasure to pray for you. You are right, our personal relationship with God is what’s really important. Sometimes though, I fear I bug Him too much because I’m always talking to Him, and saying, just one more thing or this is the last thing or it’s me again. Haha.

So glad you enjoyed the service and that no one is pressuring you. Crazy world, but surely we won’t be here that much longer. Right here is my only church, and I have no doubt that our Lord led me right to it. He is so good to me and blesses me so much, even though I’m still a low-life sinner. How great He is!

Have a blessed day, dear, and keep remembering how much He loves us. Good Lord willing, I have a few easy days ahead - He knows I need them. Already having to turn down work for next weekend because my schedule is full.

God bless, and I’ll check back in with you later. Capone thinks he’s starving to death so I better feed him.

2 Likes

Poor wee Capone, he’s certainly a loved and cherished baby.
I dont think our dad minds us calling on him a lot, thats a sign of love. You never get upset when Tamantha rubs against you…but like smurf she probably chooses inappropriate times. I sometimes reach out to hug our dad, or in pain cry out beloved Father…or just beloved which is a bit cheeky.
Went to store this morning. Just needed 2 items, but got tuna for smurf chocolate and pens also…cant live without pens
God bless sis

3 Likes

Morning Margaret, @Margaret

I haven’t been online much but you remain in my thoughts and prayers even so.
How are you? Is Smurf continuing to come closer? I hope so; those little balls of fur offer so much comfort! I really miss Charlie and Emma! I have one friendly outside fur-baby, Cheetos. I’d bring him in, but that would leave his mama Abby alone on the back porch… so I just sit in a chair outside and cuddle with him.
I just wanted to say hello and check in on you. Hope the electrical problems are corrected and you found a new fridge at a good price! Be well, Sister.
Shalom

3 Likes

Thank you very much Georgia Rose, just the last couple of days Smurfs been her old stand offish self but i think its because we had a visitor. Oh i hope you can bring both Cheeto and Abby indoors for winter.

Smurf apparently doesnt go fòr dark and handsome! The electrics were fine, praise God, it was the fridge/freezer died . I was so blessed i got a small cheap one and a small cheap oven for what i thought i would pay for a fridge freezer. A little local shop installed and took away both the old appliances. My stove was years older than fridge and only 1 ring working so it was on its last legs. And it was probably safer also. I hope you ate doing well, i think porches are lovely , i dont have one but like to sit out in back yard.

6 Likes