I’ve started this thread so we could escape with our imaginations for awhile and maybe just find some peace from what is going on in the world.
This isn’t a place to discuss Bible topics and theology per se, but just a place to have fun and enjoy our God given imaginations.
And please no debates or other related world stuff . (vaccines, passports, politics, etc.) There are enough other threads to discuss those things.
If you could have, or do anything you would like to do in heaven, what might that be? Let loose. Don’t be serious. What do you like to do? Just have fun with it. Let your imagination run wild.
Remember in heaven we are all family. No one is more important than the other. Each person has different like and desires, loves different things, has different interests, talents, etc. so no one is right or wrong. No judgments.
I’ll start with some of the things I wish will be in heaven.
I’ve always thought I would like a mansion with loads of rooms. I don’t necessarily care to live in the mansion. I just would like to decorate all those rooms with ‘themes’
- One room would be designed with Victorian type furnishings. One with modern type stuff. One with early American type stuff. Others all decorated in various ways for different eras.
- I’d also like a totally equipped sewing room, craft room, and kitchen.
- Of course upon entering you would see a grand staircase (sort of like the one in the Beverly Hillbillies show)
- A huge ball room for lots of dancing.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, saunas, etc.
Along with all of that, I would also like a little log cabin somewhere out back where I could entertain intimate friends and where I would meet with Jesus. Just our little ‘get a way’.
It is all in my imagination after all so I can imagine whatever I desire.
What can you imagine? Please share.