Heavy heart in England

Please pray for us in the UK, its on its way as in France, a passport as proof of both injections will be needed to go to church, plus many other places it makes me so despartely sad. I cant quite believe what is happening, people here are so blind to the truth that we are living in the end times.
God help us.

73 Likes

Praying for you Kat. May people in the UK wake up and call out to the Lord.
This Reset is global. It is coming soon to the US.
Please keep us updated how you are doing

18 Likes

Amen Kathy. Don’t lose hope - God is ever in command of all creation and He is only allowing this nonsense for His purpose.

4 The Lord has made all for Himself,
Yes, even the wicked for the day of doom.
5 Everyone proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord;
Though they join forces, none will go unpunished.

Psalm 16:4-5

Whenever and wherever possible seek to see the humour and Lord scoffing at all of this evil.

Until very recently the large posters perched in local shop windows warned:

YOU MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING TO ENTER THIS STORE

Suddenly, and seemingly overnight, they’ve now changed to:

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WEAR A FACE COVERING IN THIS STORE

That statement to me is so strange, so absurd and such an oxymoron (self-contradictory) that surely the only available response is to laugh and shake your head as you enter.

In Christ

20 Likes

Yes yes yes you are so correct I feel that Boris is pushing the boundaries to see if the sheep will do anything even non Christians are saying to me why can’t people see what is going on
And as for the church well what can you say the majority are so so blind I could scream leadership is non existent Pasters are not telling the flock what is going on because they don’t know what is going on they are preaching prosperity and revival :thinking::thinking::thinking:well what can I say
Lord Jesus please come quick
The Uk seems to want to lead the world in splitting the the population in to those that can and those that can not
My wife stands to lose her job as they have said if she as not had the jab by September then no job
Well bring it on because as for me and my house we will serve the lord
Pray for guidance and strength for people in Uk :uk:
There are millions of people that will not give into this and many are None Christians :see_no_evil:
Lord Jesus give us the words to say to these people
Bless you all. All over the world see you in the sky :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

41 Likes

@Kat Praying Kat! It’s just about here in the US as well. We who know, wait on the Lord, our redemption is close. He will never leave us or forsake us and our Hope is in him.

@Jonboy-uk I also have been warned that it will be mandated by my employer by fall. I am at peace and know that I will be taken care of. It may get to the point where we find ourselves in camps - Starving, beaten, killed but…. my feet are set on that Solid Rock and the promises of Jesus Christ. It’s so weirdly odd and so cool that I feel that peace that passes all understanding. He’s got this and us! See you in the sky soon but until then I will continue to pray for you all. Praying for all my brothers and sisters around this globe.

Still blows my mind that we are the generation that sees the end :exploding_head:
Wow!! Maranatha!!!

31 Likes

For some upliftment!!

14 Likes

I just remembered this old hymn and had to look it up and post it. Be encouraged!

16 Likes

Yes I remember as a child being told by the late Barry smith the things to come and that we would be the generation to see it and you talk and dream but I honestly did not think it would happen
But but but now it is happening I say come lord Jesus I want to go home
I like you am at peace with this I have told close friends that don’t want to accept Christ at this time we’re my keys to the house are my bank deatails things that may need taking care of and we are ready like you say for internment or persecution they can do what they want to this body I’ve got a new one coming
FEAR NOT FOR I AM WITH YOU SAYS THE LORD
Bless you all

21 Likes

Love it haven’t herd it before but brill should be the JD forum theme tune
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

Hi Kat I’m down in West Wales and I totally sympathise with how you feel. I haven’t heard confirmation that vax will be required in Wales to go to church. It won’t affect me anyway there are no decent awake churches anywhere near where we live. The baptist church we used to go to remains closed and the Anglican one we started going to is still masked up, no proper singing. The really sad thing is there don’t seem to be many ministers/pastors that are awake or remotely interested in what the Bible says about the end times or prophecy.
I’m hoping that if we are banned from supermarkets that I’ll still be able to use the local grocery shop as I’m friendly with the lady who mainly runs it (myself and my wife have refused the mRNA venom)
We are also growing loads of veg and doing reasonably well but will do better next year if we’re still here and also building up stocks of non perishable goods.
I never thought we would end up in this position in the UK, it’s like a never ending bad dream, I feel so angry and disappointed that the UK church has done absolutely nothing to prepare people for what’s coming. There’s a perfect storm brewing with global unrest and catastrophic weather patterns, and as a farmer I see the potential for food shortages very soon. Sorry I’m rambling a bit if you want a moan to a fellow Brit feel free @Kat

24 Likes

Hi @Kat

You are not alone. Same thing is now happening in my country. Many politicians and govt employees are asking for the unvaxxed to be not admitted in public transportations and establishments. The national govt also has given a deadline for the local govt to submit the names of all vaxxed people in their areas. Deadline of submission is on July 31, 2021.

The machines that will be used to make Vaccine pass/certificate/ card and the vaccine passport is already in my country.

Come August 1, 2021, lots of things will be changing in my country.

Also the national ID is now on the rollout. It has the records of our fingerprints and the iris of our eyes and other pertinent information.

I am praying for you and for your country. I am praying for Europe. I am praying for all lost souls…all I do now most of the time is to pray, listen to the Word of God and watch videos like Pastor JD’s.

COME LORD JESUS COME!!! Let’s go HOME :heart: :heart: :heart:

16 Likes

My prayer in a song. If it feels like we’ve been/are living in a kind of prison without walls. . . Caught in a web of lies. . . I’m thinking of Paul and Silas singing in chains (Acts 16:26) . . . All might have seemed lost . . . But GOD!! The Chain Breaker broke through!! And jailers were saved because of all they had seen and heard!!

Sing with me anyone??

Zach Williams “Chain Breaker” :pray:t3::notes:

12 Likes

Prayer in a song take 2 tonight!!
Let’s rock heaven with our song! Imagine Paul and Silas cheering us on!!

This one recorded by Zach Williams in Harding Prison. . . No Longer Slaves

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

9 Likes

That reminded me straight away of a verse our pastor used to quote:

Surely the wrath of man shall praise You;
With the remainder of wrath You shall gird Yourself.
Psalm 76:10 NKJV

Actually the 2 preceding verses deserve a mention here too.

You caused judgment to be heard from heaven;
The earth feared and was still,
When God arose to judgment,
To deliver all the oppressed of the earth. Selah

Psalm 76: 8-9 NKJV

11 Likes

Here in Australia they are going to enforce social media credit system… and soon V pass.

10 Likes

Praying for all my brothers and sisters in UK and Aus. Stand strong, we love you. Surely our Savior is at the door!

17 Likes

Dear Kat,
I was born in England and now live in the US. Many of my extended family still live there. What is happening there will soon happen here.
All my close family are in Canada because I lived there from the age of 3 until I was in my 50’s. I cannot cross the border to see my grown sons, their wives, my 5 little grandkids and my dear elderly Mother unless I get the jab and since I will never get this toxic poison in my arm I am cut off from all my loved ones. I might not see them again.
I understand your heavy heart as mine is heavy too. We must be strong and courageous. Jesus is coming very soon to take us home. I am certain it won’t be long before our Heavenly Father tells His son to go and get His children.
Remember J.D. saying this is how it ends. This is the end. We are in the last hour of human history.
May God comfort your heart and may you feel his love.
I am praying for the UK and for you Kat.
In Christ’s love,
Janny

33 Likes

Praying for all my brothers and sisters subjected to this tyranny :cry:

16 Likes

I love this song!!! Thank you.

It is official! AUGUST 1-20 HARD LOCKDOWN is happening in my country. This was announced last night. My heart is breaking as the government and vaxxed people have started blaming, condemning and discriminating the unvaxxed. :cry: :cry: :cry:

AND IT HAS BEGUN. Have mercy on them LORD for they do not know what they are doing.

Come Lord Jesus come :heart: :heart: :heart: :pray: :pray: :pray:

16 Likes

Praying for you too in the Philippines, Raphonzel

Please come quickly Lord Jesus!

6 Likes