Help a Sister out with Prayer?

Hi, Friends~ Please pray for my Best Friend and Sister in Christ, Melinda.

She was diagnosed today with Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma.

We have been waiting for the Rapture together since we were in 3rd Grade! We are now in our 50’s!

If you would remember her in your time with Him~ that His Will be done, of course, but in Hopes that His Will includes her healing? I would be so grateful.

Love & Hugs~
Rebecca

16 Likes

That made me smile, that y’all have been waiting for the rapture together since grade school!

Heavenly Father, we live in such a fallen world, and illness is just one of the evidences to that. God, we know that you can heal with just a word! But we also know that sometimes you choose to do the ultimate healing in your presence.

Lord, Melinda has been looking forward to your return for most of her whole life! How she longs to be caught up together with her friend when the rapture occurs!

Only you know the hour and the day, but we know the time is near. Father, if it is your will, i ask in Jesus’ name that you will allow her this joy. Amen.

5 Likes

Thank you! <3 Amen!

2 Likes

With great joy…amen! :heart:

Rebecca, praying that you and Melinda will be encouraged, strengthened and comforted together as you await the Lord’s answer on your petition. :hugs: @Bec

May the Lord’s call come soon!

3 Likes

Thank you! :heartpulse::pray:

1 Like

She is in my prayers and healing will be requested of our Lord. Be strong sister.

1 Like

Thank you!:pray::heartpulse:

Dear Lord ,
we pray for Melinda and ask for healing .
we pray she will sleep comfortably tonight.
we ask that the pain will ease . we ask you
comfort her . Dear Lord your bride is waiting
please come take us home .
we ask this in your precious name
Jesus Christ amen

3 Likes

Thank you!:heartpulse:

1 Like

Of course Rebecca,
Let us never forget …as our very lives are held in HIS mighty yet loving hands according to Mark :23 All things are possible to him that believes
LET US PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME TOGETHER AS ONE!