Help Prayer Warriors!

My daughter-in-law, a nurse and a nursing instructor in upstate NY has just been given word that her religious exemption has been reversed. She has been given until Nov 22 to get the shot. She is expecting her fourth child @ Feb 6. I’ve forwarded some info regarding studies on natural immunity which is proving much more robust than any “protection” given from the shot, hoping she can make a case for retaining her position. She had covid and recovered the end of January 2021, and miscarried a baby girl. :sob: I am praying fervently for a “But God” intervention! I pray you will join your prayers with mine. I’m just so incredibly sad. My heart hurts! :broken_heart: Oh let me not be one Jesus would say has too little faith!!

43 Likes

Brenda, oh how my heart hurts for you! You have prayed for mine as your own; now it is my turn.

Heavenly, Father you have brought strangers together in this time for this purpose-to cry out to the only One that can help during these trying, confusing times. But NOTHING is too hard for You!
Please work in all the circumstances surrounding Brenda’s daughter and grandchild. They have prayed and have received and now the evil one is constantly firing darts from another direction, and it is so wearying!! This is Your battle; help them stand strong in full assurance and rest in Your mighty plan.
In the name of Jesus who died on the cross and rose from the dead and made it possible for us to even ask, amen.

-I will continue to pray as for my own. Letitia

20 Likes

Oh Thank you, dear sister!! Thank you!!

7 Likes

:pray: for your daughter and family and for God’s intervention here Amen!

10 Likes

Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live (Psalm 116:2 NKJV)

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all. (Psalm 34:19 NKJV)

11 Likes

I am praying for your daughter-in-law. Please send her this article, that discusses what researchers are now saying about the dangers of the vax for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. If they reversed her religious exemption, maybe she should apply for a pregnancy/medical exemption, which might buy her some time? Maybe the attorneys at Liberty Counsel can help with this? Praying for your daughter-in-law and your precious grandbaby.

9 Likes

sigh

Praying dear Brenda, for you and your daughter-in-law.

Was just remarking to @Twi that I really feel the devil is going full-sift mode on all who are in Christ, that our faith would fail (Luke 22:31-32)

As Pastor JD taught recently ‘Difficulty Increases Before Deliverance’ and he quoted John 16:33.

To which I would also add Romans 5:1-5

5 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; 4 and perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

The love of God will not disappoint in this situation nor any other; His will be done for the protection of His children whom He loves and the amplification of His name which we praise.

In Christ

17 Likes

Oh wow, this is just so disturbing to hear. I also work in healthcare (not doing direct patient care but at an organization that gets a lot of federal funding) so having this happen has always been in the back of my head even though mine was also approved. What about submitting a medical exemption? I will be praying!

10 Likes

Almighty Heavenly Father

Please call upon Your army, Lord, to stand at the gate as we ask You to crack open the sky and reveal to those in charge of Brenda’s daughter’s career, the sight of Heaven before them as we ask the angels to sing their praise to You and reveal Your divine image to those same people as we ask to have the scales of deceit and manipulation to be cast off their eyes and the plugs from the Devil’s vices removed from their ears to hear the truth of the Lord. Please gleam the light of comprehension and truth through discernment of their hearts and minds to overcome the lunacy that indwells with them at this time through lies and faltering miscommunication and disinformative nonsense plaguing their decision-making paradigm.

Place upon their minds the understanding of truth regarding their unrighteous attacks towards Your children, Lord. Place upon them an inability to sleep soundly while accepting these mandates and directives placed forth to usher in the Devil’s brew upon the hearts of the mother and child. The father and his family. The children and their future.

Bless Brenda’s daughter with the wisdom of Solomon as we reinforce the concept that “Force breaks things, including companies and nations as well as hearts and minds.” Please have those in charge understand this is not a religious exemption of THEIR belief to be excepted, but of HER belief to be respected. It is not up to them to agree with the stance, but abide by the laws they themselves put into motion of accepting diverse thinking in all shapes and sizes…including belief in faith.

Please galvanize Brenda and her daughter with protection from those not of You, Lord. Please reveal this to all who try to torment Your children in this hour. While we are ready for You to blow the trumpet and have our Savior and Lord call us Home, we pray this in order to occupy till that day which we know not the time of place in our lives.

Thank you, Lord
We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

11 Likes

Thank you for that encouragement @jasonacts177! Never ceases to amaze me how, like the Israelites I guess, I am so forgetful! I need these reminders of things I just read/heard from God’s Word yesterday!! Being refined like silver, I guess. My daughter-in-law was brought up in the Catholic tradition and, though open to prayer, is taking baby steps toward placing her faith in Christ alone. Praying this leads her to just cry out to Jesus!

God bless and keep you, and thank you again for all the ways your words (and God’s Word spoken through you!) have blessed me!

Love this forum and the support I’ve received from my brothers and sisters here. Waiting to hear God’s voice saying once again, “Watch me now!”

:pray:t3::blue_heart:

10 Likes

The warrior’s prayer indeed! Thank you, Jon, for this . . . My :heart: Is so grateful. Can’t even begin to express how thankful I am that I can come to this forum and receive the support and prayers of my brothers and sisters. It is awesome to think that, though none of us have ever met in person, one day we will recognize each other in our eternal home!!

Til then, God bless and keep you and those you love.

9 Likes

Amen dear Brenda, would that my own ear and faith were always inclined to this hope and truth but just like all of us I’m so often shaken, stirred and semi-sieved - yet praise God never fully snatched from His hand. John 10:28

In Christ

7 Likes

Thank you for your prayers Michelle. Oh and I lift you up as well! Unfortunately the only medical exemption being accepted is as outlined by the CDC, which is for an allergic reaction to the first shot? I guess??? Even her OBGYN doc is saying she will be fine to take the jab once she was past the 20 week mark in her pregnancy!!! The delusion and deception of this evil goes so deep.

Loving Father, hear these prayers of protection and provision for Michelle, as well Lord! Sooooo many being placed under this medical tyranny, Lord!! Oh, make a way where there is no way and light it well that all of those facing this “choice” will see the way forward. Provide for, protect, and defend them, Father!! Deliver us all from this evil!! Amen :two_hearts::pray:t3:

8 Likes

For you, and me, and all of us . . . A pictorial reminder that we can rest in the arms of our Good Shepherd . . .

8 Likes

No need for thanks to me, Brenda. Just the Holy Spirit. He’s the one that dictates to me what to say. Thankfully I can type on an actual keyboard as fast as He talks lol. I’m in hopes that through these prayers lately, something I have typed will present itself as a light switch of sorts for how to handle the trial at-hand. I’m praying that the comments about force and the logic could be used for any and all who endure this same trial or one like it and Lord willing, will stump those in-charge so they cannot fight out of the corner they’ve placed themselves in. Lord willing, the prayers will be answered as you wish in conjunction with God’s will to have it go the same direction. Keep us posted, please?

6 Likes

Thank you for your prayers @WatchingAndLookingUp!! And for the links!! I had sent a link to Liberty Counsel, so that was confirmation for me that it might be a path to follow . . . And I read the Epoch Times regularly but hadn’t seen that article! I passed that along as well!! Oh praying our merciful Father provides a way to escape this tyranny!

Blessings in Christ Jesus!

6 Likes

I am so blessed to know that you are praying for us! Bless you and those you love!! :two_hearts::pray:t3:

4 Likes

i prayed a sweet prayer for your daughter. i will continue praying…
:heart::pray: what is your daughter’s name?
@SongSparrow

3 Likes

Bless you, Stacy Lee, as you have just blessed my heart! I am so very grateful!! I’ve shared with my daughter-in-law, Jocelyn, that many here are lifting her and baby #4 in prayer. I know it will bless her to know!! :two_hearts::pray:t3:

6 Likes

Hello Brenda,
My heart goes out to you and your family! And I join you in asking our Father to protect your daughter and unborn grandchild. May He send His angels to stand guard around them. May He cause the powers that be to reverse their reversal and reinstate your daughter’s exemption, sparing the life of her child. May the power of Heaven stand against the evil in this world and bring glory to His name! I also ask that our Father pore out His blessings upon you and your family, providing all that is needed to keep you all safe. In the name of our blessed Lord and Savior Yeshua, amen.

5 Likes