Help Prayer Warriors!

Dear sister, we have each broken down before the Throne over hard situations, the last couple of years. If you have too little faith, then so do the rest us. Praying for your daughter’s circumstances and, above all, that she and the life inside her remain healthy and strong!:heartpulse:

5 Likes

Thank you and bless you, @Gracings! Jocelyn texted tonight. She is definitely discouraged and exhausted. So grateful for prayers on her behalf. :pray:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even evermore. Psalms 121:7-8. I pray for Gods hands of protection from all evil. AMEN :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Oh thank you, @GR! We surly need a miracle at this Red Sea moment. :pray:t3:

1 Like

A perfect word from God’s Word! Strengthens my heart and helps keep me in hope! Thank you so very much, Lori. God bless you for the blessing. :pray:t3::two_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t know if this info will help but please check it out. Shalom.

Revelation 8:23 comes to mind . . . :sob:. . . The deception runs so deep . . .

Yes deception is the name of the game. Video is on a Catholic site— didn’t realize it until after I posted link. I’m hoping it may give your daughter-in-law some way out of jab.
I don’t think the doctors on video have any bias— and what they are saying seems to make sense. It’s not the first time I’ve heard their ‘no virus’ claims (not limited to current one) BUT it is the first time I’ve heard the science explained.
The lies from all sides are creating a perfect storm, designed to destroy us all. Good thing we know the One with the power to calm storms! I fear for and pray for those who haven’t yet put their trust in Him, but He can’t come quick enough!
Shalom.

Update:

I have just been talking with Jocelyn. I shared info from Liberty Counsel and sent a number of articles outlining studies which show that the Covid recovered have robust immunity. I sent an article from the Epoch Times in which researchers said that the shot should be banned for pregnant women, I suggest some things she might say to the hospital administrators and said I would contact our state representatives to see if they might help. She is very stressed. She has to get the shot by Monday or be fired Tuesday. She says they can’t pay their mortgage without her income. She will lose her insurance. The baby is due in 10 weeks. She can’t get another job or think about selling the house right now. I shared about times when I too had experienced financial trials and God took care of us. Then she said she has two more days to think about it and that she will probably just get the shot because this is just stressing her out too badly. :sob: I prayed a prayer for her and said goodnight.

Oh, with much knowledge comes much sorrow!! I just don’t know what to say or how to help!!!

Please! Please pray that Our awesome God comes through and speaks clearly into her heart! Please, please pray that she will cry out to God and he will answer her and show her these things which she knows not!! I am just heartbroken right now!! Feel like we need a miracle!!

8 Likes

Can you talk to your son? This is his baby, too. This is his wife. This is his family. Does he have anything to say?

2 Likes

Jesus

1 Like

My son has never been one to talk much. Keeps a lot of stuff bottled up inside.! I tried yesterday. I told him if he wanted to talk I was there for him. and he said, “you know I’m not much of a talker.” I am lifting him in prayer as well. He has a very stressful and disheartening job himself and is, at this point, subjecting to weekly testing to prevent getting the shot. I do know that before Jocelyn’s religious exemption letter was accepted, he said he would work doubles and they would cut expenses if she had to leave her job. I think they are both just totally overwhelmed right now, especially because she has been given only a week to comply or be fired.

3 Likes

If the Mandate is has been stopped at this point she does not have to take it. I know things seem bleak, and hard to imagine things will get better, but pray she holds on.

LORD please give them the strength and the faith to hold on and not give in to these evil threats LORD may you speak truth and show them you will hold them close LORD I pray that you give them comfort and protection from all evil LORD I ask for a healthy and strong son or daughter with lovings blessings I pray all these things in your holy name AMEN.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I understand all of the confusion with litigation. Apparently, she has been given this notification as it is being dictated by the NYS Department of Health. Seems we are fighting on many fronts depending on whether it is a Federal mandate or one dictated by individual states. ???

2 Likes

And thank you for your beautiful prayer on their behalf.:pray:t3::two_hearts:

This morning when I was just groaning inside, letting the Spirit pray for me I guess, a beautiful rainbow appeared over the horizon. This brought a peaceful kind of assurance to my heart. One of those precious God gifts, as was your prayer!

7 Likes

My granddaughter, who is also in upstate NY & Pregnant is faced with this edict. She is a nurse at a senior facility and her due date is 12/7. She is experiencing high blood pressure and praying the Dr will take her out today or tomorrow. Praying for your daughter-in-law and all who are affected by this terrible decision.

6 Likes

Loving, Heavenly Father, we know that you hold this expectant mother and her unborn child safely in your hand. Thank you for being the God of Gideon, and Esther, and David . . . And of we who believe. Thank you, Father, for being the God of the impossible, the God who is mighty to save, the God of our every Red Sea moment! We NEED you to deliver us from the fowler’s snare! We are praising your name and looking to you to deliver us from these evil plans. Forgive those who are blinded and deceived, Father. Open their eyes and soften their hardened hearts and heads to see the truth and turn away from promoting and pushing these mandates on your innocent children. Provide the way of escape for @swebster77 granddaughter and for my son and his wife, and for all who are persecuted under these unconstitutional and unGodly policies. We are watching and waiting . . . Trusting that “our deliverer is coming!” Amen

6 Likes

4 Likes

And . . . Welcome to this place of refuge and encouragement @swebster77! I pray that you will find this true family of believers as much a blessing in your life as it has been in mine.

3 Likes

I would look into it especially if it’s the case and not in her contract. I’m not sure If yours states laws, but I will continue to pray either way. God Bless.

2 Likes