Home Fellowships

Call for unity in WORSHIP AND PRAYER! For individuals and families called to host home fellowships.

1 Like

Shalom family and friends!

I am located in Florida (just North of Orlando) and starting a home fellowship, being that the majority of our local churches and synagogues remain closed. Now seeking worshipers and prayer worriers! Fellowship times TBD. Please reply here if interested in joining or if you are called and willing to do the same in your own local community.

1 Like

It really does make me wonder if church as we once new it is gone. I live in Canada. Every church is closed. It seems like a life time ago we stood as a congregation and sang as believers. Maybe that’s why I long to be in heaven. It will be great to assemble again. Come Lord Jesus.

1 Like

How wonderful of you Lara.
We have a wonderful fellowship here in Washington State that got started.
Praise Jesus for those who have opened their homes to fellowship & studying God’s Word together. We have had ladies join us that are neighbors. Non-believers, learning. Amen!
May your group have this same wonderful experience of others, maybe neighbors, coming to the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

1 Like