Hospital Bed Being Set Up

Very excited to announce my hospital bed is being set up as we speak. What a journey it’s been. God has looked after it every step of the way. Thank you to all that have consistently prayed, who have taken the time to invest in such a life changing piece of equipment and contributed to the cause. I will post more photos once it is set up and ready to go. It is going to feel amazing being in my very own bed! Heartfelt gratefulness to God and to the people that rallied and contributed. I hope the photos make you confident and at peace that the bed is finally here after such aong duration of waiting.

God bless.
Lya

21 Likes

Glad to hear that you will be more comfortable - good rest and sleep are not optional!

6 Likes

Absolutely! Especially when health conditions make it so difficult!

5 Likes

Wow! Finally! So happy for you.
You are so blessed. We have such a loving and caring Father.
Enjoy the bed.

5 Likes

Lya, how wonderful this is and what a difference it will make for you. How happy am I to see you be blessed and your needs met. We serve a loving God, don’t we? I pray that all the things you desire to make your life easier will be provided. I am sure God is not done blessing you, dear sis :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

New bed all set up! :heart:

18 Likes

So happy you finally got it!

5 Likes

This is just so exciting! Sully looks happy too.

4 Likes

Yay God!
Yay Kate and Yay Sully too!
So glad you finally got your bed. God is good! Sweet dreams.

3 Likes

Oh, look, you are not hogging all the bed now…lol. Sully has a bigger comfier place to lay and love on you.

4 Likes

Life gets a hold of us and often doesn’t let us go. We are all glad you are all right and safe. God has lifted you up and sustained you and provided.
Praise His Name.

4 Likes

Hey there,
So when are you and your fiance getting married?

1 Like

Yay!!
Sully seems to be saying “ finally “!
:latin_cross::heart:

2 Likes