How do you have the courage to spread the good news?

Want to know how to spread your faith in Christ with people? Check out my video. I answer any question about the Bible you may have!!

2 Likes

Sometimes in everyday life it is hard to find the right moment with people we live and work with the begin sharing the Gospel. Social media can be good because you can ponder on a response and post things up as and when you have thought about it.

A few years ago I had a very strong feeling that if I were Raptured, would anyone know what I believed or stood for, and one morning I woke early to a red dawn that reminded me of Jesus’s rebuke to the Pharisees. That day I decided that I should find a forum somewhere online with plenty of non-Christians and begin sharing my faith.

2 Likes

My favourite way of sharing the Gospel…

3 Likes

I have shared the JD Farag ABCs of Salvation and other Christian posts on my FaceBook page. Unfortunately most of my friends are unbelieving work colleagues so my posts seldom receive any response. They know I am a Christian and they accept me but if I try spreading the Good News at work I would be ridiculed - one Born Again colleague tried to convert the team a couple of years ago and was eventually forced out of the workplace after her words were misconstrued by non-believers. I hate to admit it, but I am too cowardly to attempt to share Jesus with my colleagues at work.

3 Likes

Dear Sister In Christ Brooklyn
Your reply is very helpful. Unfortunately, when I think of what the world will be like after the Rapture, my heart cries for them. I pray I could do more to help but, except for asking God to reveal himself to my unbelieving colleagues I cannot do anything to save them from the wrath of the Tribulation and eventual destruction in the end times unless He answers my prayer.
I am Blessed today to meet you and other believers. I thank the Lord for that. Thank you for your very helpful answer. God’s Blessing.

3 Likes

I too have been trying to get up nerve to share the gospel with others. I have an easier time sharing prophecy lol and the truth of the Bible in those terms. Some ask questions and others think I’m crazy. In the end I try to be light and salt, stay positive and happy and praise God to all :pray:

2 Likes

Hi, Brother Hugh,
Charles Spurgeon’s biography is very interesting. One of his first service to God (if I remember correctly) was placing tracts in envelopes to mail the gospel to people. He would write scripture on pieces of paper and place them in hopes some soul would find and read the message; he would carry a few tracts with him to give out before leaving to go out. I encourage you to continue to pass tracts out.

A brother who was deeply involved with a gang testified that he got saved because he read a gospel tract. Apparently it rightly presented the Law before presenting the gospel message (if I remember correctly). He said someone offered him a tract and he threw it away. They offered him a tract the second time and also threw it away. The third time he decided to read it. He repented and received Jesus as Lord then left his old life behind and started sharing Jesus with others. He passed out tracts and started street preaching. Eventually he returned to his homeland to share Christ knowing that he would possibly be killed. I met a woman who was serving the Lord that got saved from reading a tract. She asked me about getting some of the tracts I had. I like the “Living Waters” tracts a lot. I met a veteran who told me he read the tract and prayed. Also, a woman told me she read the tract and prayed. As a young Christian I read a track that I remember had influence in my life in my later years. Tracts are not nay for the unsaved but can have a most positive impact on young believers and older believers too. It is best to read and pray about the tracts that most effectively and rightly present the gospel. Being sure that it explains what “Sin” actually is by God’s definition so that they understand why they need a Savior and genuinely repent with understanding. Otherwise, they will become inoculated to the gospel message dismissing it because they don’t understand what and why they need Jesus as their Savior. Most people think they are good enough to get into Heaven and don’t consider the wrong things they do as anything worthy of judgment and eternal hell. That’s because they are judging themselves by their own standards, instead of God’s standard of Good, Righteousness…Jesus is God’s Perfect Standard of Good and Righteousness. The Law is Good because the Lawgiver is Good, God Himself gave us the Law for our common good. The Law is a mirror to show us that we are not inherently good and that our sinful nature separates us from God, which the penalty is death sentence. I like the way pastor JD explains this as a death sentence given to man, etc.

This link has a variety of tracts for different audiences of people. Short and precision tracts are best at sharing the gospel. If the tract is too long most people won’t read it because of the length. The ABCs of Salvation is good to use. God bless you as you continue to do the work of an evangelist using tracts as ‘silent preachers’ as Charles Spurgeon mentioned. Time is short and we must do as what we are able in this last hour. Maranatha. Soon we will see our King Jesus.