How have you nudged someone towards God this week?

@fluidicice
Hi brother Chris. Thanks for starting this thread. Want to thank you for all of the great Tract templates you have designed and shared with us. Such a blessing, God be Praised for encouragement to reach the lost with the gospel. So thankful and encouraged by the things others have been sharing too. Really blessed when Pastor JD shares with us testimony of what others are doing in the Bible prophecy update. Always a great blessing of good news to the glory of the LORD.

Have been passing out movie card tracts from Living Waters so people can watch the free video on YTube. I was able to use some of your Christmas tract design (modified) to place on bottles of hand sanitizers. My husband wanted to pass them out to first responders.
It’s getting more difficult to pass out tracts at the grocery store because some of the cashiers won’t accept it (I think work policy related). Keeping an eye on new ideas and ways that are workable for us, etc. God bless.
Maranatha

1 Like

@JamNL
Praying for you and your husband to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. In faith, I believe he and our loved ones will still be able to be saved after we are raptured. He will know that it happened as you have shared with your husband. And the resources you’re preparing to leave for him will help him see the Truth.
You are a blessing servant of Christ Jesus our Lord Redeemer.

1 Like

@Seoullessginger
Praying for you and your family.

1 Like

@trustandfaith
Hi, Emma,
Glad to meet you. Great email to you coworker and friend. Thank you for sharing. Very spurring. Praying for salvation.

1 Like

@Kapukai
Wow, awesome God be Praised. Thank you for doing this! God blessed it and many read and consider and come to Jesus.

1 Like

I’m a pet sitter so I don’t talk to many humans, but I’ve been leaving gospel tracts in the cylinders at the bank so the next person in line will get them. I also give them to the people that gather and bring my groceries to the car, along with their tip.

4 Likes