I am desperate, please pray for me!

I am in so much pain right now, unable to type a long message. Please brothers and sisters, pray for me :’(
That the doctors may be led by our saviour Jesus Christ and that there may be something to relieve the pain… and for the nausea and anxiety.
I know what pain is andim not easily so stressed about it but this is extreme
Please please dear Lord Jesus help me and please come back soon for all of us

Your prayers are so welcome! Thanks sp much in advance!

55 Likes

Praying for you Anna! Welcome to the forum.

Lord Jesus, Heavenly Father, cast your light on our sister Anna that she might be comforted, strengthened and relieved from her pain till your return for her. I pray that help and support will be sent to give her the practical and Spiritual support she needs and that she’ll be blessed by the loving fellowship of users of this forum.

In Jesus’ precious and Holy name, Amen.

Anna, May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you. May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Emma :pray: :heart: :heart:

18 Likes

:pray:Praying for your healing Anna.

6 Likes

Thank you so much, dear sister Emma! :hearts:
I feel like I’ve ended up in some insane nightmare :’(

1 Like

Thank you, dear sister Janet! :hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, dear Rene! :hearts:

1 Like

Prayers send to the Lord
:pray:
:heart:

and sending you a BIG hug as well your way from me.
downloayyyd (18)

4 Likes

Praying Anna

2 Likes

Dear Heavenly Father
Anna is within a life of pain and through the pain, nausea and anxiety ensue. We ask that you PLEASE heal and even cure Anna of what afflicts her in this time. In so doing, Lord, please guide her doctors and caretakers with the wisdom and knowledge they need to not only shed light on the issue at-hand, but also a cure for what ails her.

You do [EDIT: DO NOT NEED] need a thesis-like prayer to answer, Lord. You answer three word prayers and perhaps even shorter. Please aide Anna in her time of need, Lord. And, also in agreement with her for You to please be called to receive your bride extremely soon (next 5 minutes perhaps? Please? I’ll let you play with all my toy cars from when I was a kid? As long as you want? Maybe a dollar? I can come up with a dollar.) Seriously though, please come back soon for your bride!

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

{UPDATE} @Anna77 Considering your pain you are going through, there’s no need to respond to this post. I understand some pain and not being able to communicate. So, no need to exert yourself. Please. Also, thank you.

6 Likes

Heavenly father I left Anna up to you. She is in pain and she needs your healing touch Lord. I ask that you will ease that pain and bring comfort to her. Reveal to the doctors what treatment plans to use, if you will use them to bring relief. I asked these things in Jesus name and by his authority, amen.

6 Likes

Dear Lord ,
I pray for Anna that she be able to rest .
I ask you to ease her pain give her comfort .
We ask this in your holy name
Jesus Christ Amen

6 Likes

Praying

2 Likes

I am also praying for the mighty hand of GOD to intervene and heal you as well Anna.

4 Likes

I want to thank all of you, my dear brothers and sisters in Christ, for your prayers and your heartwarming messages! A big virtual hug for all of you! :heart:

It’s getting a little bit better, and this gives me hope and the thought that God is working a miracle through me! I really really hope so!!!

Please continue your prayers, dear brothers and sisters, I can feel it, like I’ve been carried by your prayers! Glory glory glory to the Lord Almighty for not having forgotten about me and giving me a glimmer of hope.
A voice in my head says I shouldn’t get my hopes up too high, it’s probably temporal etc etc, we all know who that is dont we! Get lost satan, I cant wait for you to be thrown in the pit, together with death, decay and sickness.
Glory, glory, glory to the Lamb! Our precious Prince of Peace, Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life!
:heart:

17 Likes

You absolutely have my prayers sister Anna. I feel your pain. I do. It is debilitating. I pray your caregivers will address your physical needs and that, as you keep your eyes firmly FIXED on Jesus Christ, you will be able to “see outside of your pain.” I pray have someone close that can help. Struggling alone is the pits. We are all in this together here and with you in spirit. Hold on. Breathe. I think the Lord is taking many of us aside to work through our final stages of sanctification in these last days. The enemy doesn’t want us to focus on our savior and he doesn’t want us allow the Lord to transform and renew our minds. Our weapons are not carnal, but mighty in God for the pulling down of strongholds! 2Cor10:4

7 Likes

I am praying for you dear sister, our Lord is near.

3 Likes

Dear Heavenly Father LORD Jesus Almighty God please hear our cries. We lift up our sister into your mighty hands and pray for Your healing touch that Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. We believe in You and ask for the healing miracle for Anna. LORD we believe in You, we believe You heal the blind, You heal the lame, You bring life to the dead, and You calm the storms. We pray against the pain and suffering for sister and Your body needs You now, come LORD Jesus come Holy Spirit power come. In Your mighty name we give all glory honor and power to Your LORD God Almighty Creator. Please heal our sister back to whole Your precious masterpiece and may her testimony go throughout the ends of the earth. We pray pray pray in Your Holy Name above ALL names come LORD Jesus come! Amen. :pray:t4: :crown: :crossed_swords: :shield: :footprints: :trumpet:

7 Likes

I am so sorry Anna. I am in stage 3b inflammatory breast cancer with a laundry list of other ailments. I finally found something to help me two weeks ago after praying and praying. Go to Medterra and look for the CBD products. I bought the gelcap (they look like vitamin E). I take two a day 12 hours apart and it has helped me considerably. It’s worth a try. This is one of two companies that guarantee there is no THC in their product. The CBD just turns off the pain. The Cancer Center I go to actually has a trial for the people that have metastatic bone cancer. I didn’t qualify for that one so I went searching for the one I finally found. I bought some others that were horrible before I found Medterra. One even made me throw up. I will pray for you child of God and I hope the Jesus delivers us soon as well. On nights when I can’t sleep I ask Jesus to put his wings around me and protect me while I sleep. About three weeks ago I told Him “ENOUGH, I can’t stand the pain!” “Either help me or take me out of here”. That’s when I found Medterra and ordered two bottles. Be sure and buy the highest strength in the gel capsules. Peace to you my sister. Hoping you feel better soon! Praying in Texas.

9 Likes

Praying…

2 Likes

Praying for you too, dear sister Julie! :kissing_heart::heart:

3 Likes