I did this in different colors today for each heading and verses

“ABC’S OF SALVATION”

Admit you are a sinner:

John 14:6 Jesus said, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. Romans 3:10 There is none righteous; no, not one.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus. Romans 3:23- All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Believe in your heart that Jesus Christ died for your sins:

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins; He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved-through faith; not of yourselves, it is the gift of God not of yourselves, lest anyone should boast.

Call Upon the Name of the Lord:

Romans 10:9-10 -If you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with the heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

THE APOSTLE PAUL TELLS US WHAT THE GOSPEL IS:

Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures. 1Cor. 15:1-4

Jesus wants you to be saved. Will you open your heart to Him? He will never force you. Will heaven or hell be your final destination? God loves you and wants you to spend eternity with Him.

5 Likes

My husband is going to make copies on his color printer and then I have to decide who to send them to.

5 Likes