I have been truly Blessed

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

Praise the Lord! I have lived in my home for 22 years. In that 22 years, my daughter and her 4 kids have moved in and out, my sister and her son have moved in and out.

In the last 15 years, my daughter, her 4 kids have lived there, 2 sons have grown up and moved out and now have babies of their own. So there’s still my daughter and 2 of her kids. In that 15 years, there have been friends of the kids that have come and “stayed” a while.

My kids were saved years ago, but don’t act like it and do the “eye roll” when I try to talk to them. My grandkids, think I am a crazy old woman. I’ve been stressed, depressed, too many people in my home. So… a couple of months ago, I informed my daughter I was actively looking for a place. How I was going to do it, I left that up to God.

A month ago, a tiny house came up for rent. This house was still being built when I came to look at it. I wasn’t sure how I was going to swing this, so I just left it up to God.

True to His nature, God got me into the house. I moved in with no glitches, have been here for a month. Not having to pay rent for the last 22 years, I was concerned how I was going to come up with rent along with all my other bills. But God… A dear friend of mine told me, “I’ve been given orders to make SURE you have grocery money and money to pay off the loan you had to take out for the deposit” Her orders came from God.

I’ve cried, and thanked her and she said, “No need for thanks, I’m just following orders, and you are already in our budget. When God tells me to do something, I do it!”

All I can say, is I’ve been blessed beyond blessings. He didn’t just get me INTO a house, He got me into a BRAND NEW home that no one has ever lived in, and now He’s made sure I can actually stay here!

Our God is GREAT! Amen!

17 Likes

Sister, I have a feeling about mid way into this one, that this is a beautiful, inspiring “But God” stories. How awesome to trust in the Lord for provision and also, for you have been blessed with children and lots of grandchildren. Plus the children are saved !

9 Likes

SUCH a blessing, Gayla! :hibiscus:

5 Likes

Our Lord is great.
I am happy for your blessings🤗.

3 Likes