I’m out, but no home

Continuing the discussion from Moving from an unholy living arrangement:

This category is solely reserved for Prayer Requests. All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

Aloha Sisters & Brothers in Christ,
Good news-I am out of the unholy living situation I was in. Praise and glory to our Father!
Bad news-I wasn’t able to find a place to live. All my things are in storage and I’m sleeping on my sister’s couch with my dog. She lives in a senior complex and I fear that they may enforce the no overnight guests or visitors if lockdowns are reinstituted. In which case, I’ll be out on the street.
If I could ask for prayer and if anyone has any leads on a small affordable place to live on Oahu, I’d be so grateful.
Mahalo nui,
Blue

22 Likes

praying!!!

3 Likes

Thank you! :latin_cross: :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! :blue_heart: :latin_cross:

1 Like

Congratulations! Praise the Lord! God will provide for all of your needs according to His riches in glory. Don’t worry about tomorrow…what “might” happen. You’ve repented from sin (turned from sin to God), and you’re His child. He will provide for you. Be open to how He leads you.

4 Likes

Dear father we pray and thank you for getting Blue out of that unholy place . We praise you for loving us giving us the holy spirit to lead
us into the your path . We pray you keep blue with a roof over his head . We pray for shelter food and protection . praise you Jesus
we ask this in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Aw thank you sister @becky for your words ! :blue_heart::latin_cross:

Blessings to you and yours.

1 Like

your with your sister ?
Dear lord i pray for blue tonight you give rest and comfort . in Jesus Christ name amen

1 Like

Praying for you! God will provide!:pray:

2 Likes

Yes, sleeping on the couch with my dog. Our relationship has its own challenges and am praying that Jesus covers our relationship. I don’t want to be a burden and hope the Lord reveals an apartment soon.

1 Like

Thank you so much Rosaliemary! :latin_cross::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for those words, Romans1013! :blue_heart::latin_cross:

1 Like

Praying :pray: for you , God’s got you covered.
He takes care of His own :heart:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Yes, He does! Thank you for including me I. Your prayers! :latin_cross::blue_heart:

Thank you, @Romans1013 ! If someone knows a pet friendly living situation on Oahu, I’d appreciate the lead. Other than that, our King Jesus is mighty and I will happily receive what he has for me. :latin_cross::blue_heart:

I pray and wish the exact blessings God has for you and the brethren. Your support is such a blessing!

1 Like

Dear Father we ask you give Blue confidence
that you are with him . Pray for that he rest tonight , Give him sleep tonight . We thank you for giving him a roof over his head and food .
we pray and thank you for his sisters kindness and love she is showing him . we praise you
our dear Jesus . You died for us so we can live with you forever , praise Your Holy name
in Jesus Christ name we pray amen

2 Likes

Hi Blue ,
how are you doing ?

1 Like

Question,… Are you a Veteran? How long have you Known the Lord? Who is Jesus to you? (Just Curious) I live on the Mainland and maybe able to help,… however,… I live on the Mainland.

Hello,
I’ve been saved a long time, strayed for a time, and have been walking closer and closer with him the last four years. I am not a veteran.
Blessings.

Aloha Becky,
I am doing well. Where there are challenges on one side, King Jesus is blessing me on another. Over all, I am well-thank you for checking on me!
What about yourself? Do you need to be lifted up in prayer for anything?
Blue

1 Like