I’m out, but no home

hi Blue , glad your doing well . yes prayers are always welcomed . pray for our family that we get along . Both my sons moved in because covid . So I am outnumbered here . Pray i keep my cool lol ,
blessings

1 Like

My prayer for you, Becky, is that your son’s hearts be pliable so the Holy Spirit can do his work, and that your family unify under our King Jesus. Also praying for your peace that passes all understanding come quickly, and that you keep your joy through Jesus. :blue_heart::latin_cross:

1 Like

Jesus bless you, bon. :blue_heart::latin_cross:

Hi Blue ,
how are you doing , all well ?
becky

2 Likes

Love on your sons. I don’t have any of my three boys with me. Treasure having them with you and be a blessing to them so the legacy you leave them is love and the name Jesus. The name above all names.

2 Likes

Praying for you to find housing. Love is Jesus.

Martina

3 Likes

https://www.realtor.com/apartments/Oahu_HI/dog-friendly

Realtor.com has an option to search for pet friendly rentals on Oahu. This link might help?

3 Likes

Dear lord ,
we pray for blu , we ask that he does not get
discouraged . Please give him shelter and
safety . we ask this in your holy name
Jesus Christ amen

3 Likes

Aloha Becky,
Apologies for the late response. Lots of changes and a restructuring at my job made for a frenetic week.

I’ve been in prayer and things are improving-funny how sometimes ones self is what needs changing. :slight_smile: I’m grateful that the Lord is showing me and working on me. He is moving mountains! I have an apartment lined up in July and the Lord is leading me to another job so I’m in prayer, listening for His voice and being patient.

All is well, though I am on a journey that I am hesitant to present here. I’m still asking the Lord on how to handle a delicate matter.

My prayer is that you (and others) are mega blessed! You’ve been so kind to remember and inquire. I appreciate yours and the bretherens caring! May Jesus need your needs and the Spirit being a little extra joy to your hearts!

Blue :blue_heart::latin_cross:

3 Likes

Yes, this is a great resource! Thank you and bless you, Psalm51 :blue_heart::latin_cross:

2 Likes

Hi blu,
praise God . Thank you for the update .
I will continue to pray
becky

3 Likes

Hi Becky,

It’s been a while, much has happened. Long story short, Jesus has blessed me with a place to live on my own. I felt a huge weight lifted and lots of peace that grows day by day. I’ve also noticed that I am now experiencing more inner calm and a bit more sane. I wish I had that when I was going through it all - there’s a lesson there for me. Anyway, thank you for backing me up in prayer! (hugs)

6 Likes

@BlueOK
I was reading the bible prophecy
and saw your post and was going
to tag you to say hi . I am so
Glad that God is working in your
life and you have a home . Praise
Jesus for giving you peace .

becky

2 Likes

Praise God that He has found you a place to live!!! Amen to answered prayers! I will continue to keep you in my prayers that you may have what you need.

4 Likes

Glory to God!

2 Likes