I need help I’m very sick

I am too sick to write much but there is something seriously wrong, I’m in pain, dizzy and have a massive migraine. I feel like I’m on fire.
I had 2 similar but more severe attacks years ago unsure what’s going on. Please pray for my healing, I have no money and need to go to work. Thank you

31 Likes

Loving Heavenly Father

Whatever is afflicting @laffingdukk please transform it and even pluck it from their body. Please rejuvenate or correct their immune system to fight whatever is ailing them. Please aide them and bring them to an order of health in accordance with the ability to work and have no side effects.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

13 Likes

Praying for you dear one. God hears our cry as I can surely attest to.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing this dear soul cry out for your healing touch. I agree with them and my brother @Jon and ask that your will be done. This need is urgent, dear Lord, and I pray that your healing will be immediate. Thank you for what you are now doing in their life and the healing going on in their body. We give you all the praise and glory for this, in your precious name, Yeshua, amen!

12 Likes

Lord tune your ear to your servant in this case heal your servants body and restore back to good health, in Jesus name.

9 Likes

I pray for you :pray: :heart:

Just a question, don’t you have a 4G antenna near your house or a strong electric power antenna?

This can give migraines.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I appreciate it

2 Likes

Thank you for praying. I appreciate that

3 Likes

I do have a cell tower nearby. But I almost never get migraines and I’ve lived here for 7 years.
I did get migraines all the time from age 4 to admit 50, but they are rare now.

This feels like “the flu”, the more time that passes.
Thanks for your prayers @hotchiwawa

2 Likes

Thank you for praying for me.

1 Like

Thank you for praying for me. I appreciate it

2 Likes

Thank you very much I realized I didn’t tag anyone who I replied to. Feel too sick to go back and edit. So,
Thanks everyone

3 Likes

No need to thank us. We are all just being obediant to the Holy Spirit and showing compassion and love to our family. Its a pleasure to come before the Lord on your behalf dear one.

3 Likes

Maybe it comes when you are too nervous?

How are you now? Can you see a doctor? I am always careful with massive and sudden pain in the head…

2 Likes

Praying Lord Jesus to heal you. In His mighty and merciful name

2 Likes

@susan thank you for pray for me

@Ann1 ’m feeling better. It’s a flu. Thought I was all better today but tried to eat and threw up. But In general feeling much better thank you

4 Likes

@hotchiwawa no. I’m not nervous. I have the flu. A pretty bad one. Haven’t had one like this in 7 or more years

1 Like

@Flamingogirl49563 thank you

1 Like

Praying today is even better . Today may you be able to hold down food. In Jesus sweet and wonderful name, Amen.

2 Likes