I need help I’m very sick

@Susan thank you I appreciate that

1 Like

Im a few days behind. But im praying that you are completely healed and a good job is on its way if not there already.
Keep the faith.

3 Likes

@rollinsdusty thank you. I thought I was well yesterday, which was a relief because I had run out of Ivermectin and couldn’t take the full course. But by the end of the day and this morning I was weak, breaking out in sweats even just walking across the room.

I’m getting worried because I have to move in a couple weeks and I’m nowhere near ready. Thanks again for your prayers

2 Likes

@Jon thank you so much for the beautiful prayer.

1 Like

It’s a pleasure to be able to write prayers for people on here. You continue to rest as much as you can and just slowly work back into the swing of things. I know you have to move in a couple weeks, but as they say, “Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.” Take the time while you’re down to just write up organizational notes to help you work at getting things done when you get the strength for it and don’t go 100% the first sign of feeling better. Take it little by little. You know this though. God is with ya as are the prayers of many.

7 Likes

:pray:

My dh and I both had this virus and as it begins to recede, it can be like an off/on switch. In other words it fluctuates. One day you’ll feel like you’re getting well and the next, the symptoms are back. Just know you will soon be rid of this insidiously nasty bug.

3 Likes

@Susan thank God! I haven’t been sick in years, so just can’t really absorb the fact I’m not 100%. It’s like it’s not in my repertoire of things I know how to work with lol.

@Jon thank you. I appreciate the kind words and helpful advice as well as all the prayers I can get.
Dina

1 Like

Well prayers, advice, and opinions shared freely — you’ve come to the right place lol. One way or another, things will work out for ya.

2 Likes

Try visiting a site like Lifeline.com and look for natural ways to cure a headache. My granddaughter suffers from migraines and we found a few things to try. I will pray for you.

2 Likes

Thank you for your prayers and the suggestion. @rae1953
Dina

Laffindukk, how are you feeling now? Praying for your continued healing.

3 Likes

Praying to Jesus that He touches you with His loving healing power Amen!

3 Likes

Also praying you are continuing to improve :pray:

2 Likes

@Mabel I’m recovering some. Morning back to normal with some weakness. I’m improving every day. Thanks for asking and for continued prayers.
Dina

2 Likes

@Susan Thanks Susan I am. Please continued prayers as I’m facing many challenges with my move.

2 Likes

@SpiritualArmor thank you so much for your prayers.

2 Likes

Prayers for your healing have gone up :pray:

1 Like

@Rell thank you I sure appreciate that. I’m beginning to feel almost back to normal.

4 Likes

That’s wonderful to hear! I’m glad you are on your way back to normal :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like