I NEED prayer NamDoc

I need prayer badly [Nam Doc] under some major attack. I’ll keep it simple.
Feel like faith is being taken from me, scripture is void of help, read and read to no avail, nothing going in, seems to have no meaning anymore.
Very tired, have to stay in AC room, no tolerance to heat at all.
Very very depressed, feel like I never accepted God in my spirit only in my head, almost 80 and it’s all been for nothing.
The Mystery hidden in God since the beginning and revealed to Paul, has become an acronym, to be argued, as if just one more doctrine.
Thoughts of just taking the jab, if God wants me to survive great, if not so be it. Like Russian roulette. Fatigue so bad I can hardly function.
I know partly attack of the enemy, BUT, my prayers alone seem to be doing nothing.
If you want to send advise, that’s nice, BUT I could use PRAYER,
I am powerless over what is happening. I need more than me alone fighting this. That’s all, thank you. Not eloquent but real.
Doc

58 Likes

Praying for you to be delivered from the enemy in the name of Jesus

17 Likes

Praying for you dear brother! :heart:

Many are dealing with this, though this is not meant to minimize your experience.

In times such as this it is best to try and focus on things in the past that you know was only God who could have done it. These things secure the knowledge of your salvation, or they would not have occurred. When you realize this, you can dismiss the doubts, and focus on His word of encouragement and promise, keeping these in the heart and not denying Him or what He has done for all of us.

Have courage and remember the flesh will never see heaven, but your spirit will, and with a brand new body that can! Believe it, know it… Let it comfort your weary soul.

In His love! :heart:

28 Likes

As one Nam vet to another adding you to my daily prayers list. Will make special note for you. I always have a general prayer for all my Brothers and Sisters who were there with me.

16 Likes

Pulling out all the stops on this one for you, dear brother. Whether they are needed or not, I’m pulling out all of 'em.

Ever Loving and Protective Heavenly Father

We gather around You today for our beloved @NamDoc who is well, in need of Your help is an understatement. If ever an attack upon a person was being made by Satan it is towards him.

You know his heart and know of his life and what he’s dealt with over such a long time upon this world. You have given him wisdom and knowledge and blessed him to maintain himself upon this world for such a time as this. We as his brethren O Lord, beg You to help him in all the ways he needs Your care and love.

Bless him with guidance out of the prison that each of us has made for ourselves, but also, bless him with a galvanizing protection against those who are not of You, O Lord. Bless him with bold strength and courage to hold onto his faith with both hands and cover his hands with Yours so he cannot slip away.

Bless him with from a restless life that beats upon him like a drum. Bless him with calm and peace in his heart and mind as we beg O Lord that You guide him to the answers and solutions he needs and the blessed comprehension of those answers and solutions when he is delivered to them.

Bless him by mending his broken heart for whatever the causes are and comfort him through the doubt, the anger, the concerned, questioning, the attacks and restlessness he faced daily. Shine a heavenly light upon him O Lord that is so bright, the sun pales in comparison that he may find rest. What I would call a Godly rest just as You did on the seventh day of creation. We aren’t asking for the same amount of rest you commanded Ezekiel to have, but the quality of rest would probably be nice for @NamDoc . Perhaps a MyPillow bed and pillow set delivered to him, I don’t know.

Lord, please protect him from evil in all ways. Please re-energize the Holy Spirit within him and overflow the joy that we beg You to overfill him with for You and Your Truth. Please energize his faith in a spectacular presentation of a message delivered by You, fitly spoken to him for such a time as this.

Lord, help him and aide him in all the ways I know nothing of what he needs mended. Heal him in all the ways we don’t know he needs. Fill him with the thirst, the attitude, the mental strength, and the strength in his heart to defeat the attacks upon him through Your gentle words, Heavenly light of Your smile, your caring touch and the Almighty Fatherly protection for your children. May he find cause to laugh heartily again, to have the solutions to his problems delivered always. May he be given a heavenly peace that surpasses all understanding right now.

Put a notice upon evil that even Job had limits and he was protected. Put upon Doc the same notice that he will make it. Just wait, you’ll see. He’s waited a long time and I pray that You show him SOMETHING to help him that extra mile.

O Lord, please help Doc in every way imaginable at this time. Like the Bionic Man, You have the technology to make him better. Only your technology is a power we place our trust and faith in and that is: You.

We pray this in Jesus’ name
Amen

29 Likes

Father God,

Please lift the spirit of my dear brother in Christ. You know he’s weary, lift him above the fray. He’s one of my faves on the forum, wise and kind. May you give him strength for the battle, Lord. Fight the depression, God; help us all to carry each other that final mile.

In Jesus’ name,

Amen

Cindy

17 Likes

Doc, praying so hard for you. I know He is right there with you in these truly painful times. Even though it feels like He’s so far away… that is a lie.

Honestly just wish I could give you a hug, my words just don’t suffice.

22 Likes

Praying for you Doc, @NamDoc

Claim the following;

1. We died and it is Christ living in us. Satan can’t touch us.

Galatians 2:20 (NIV) I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

1. God has given us a SOUND mind.

2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV) For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1. The Holy Spirit lives inside us and there is no power strong enough to take us out of His Hands.

1 Corinthians 3:16 (KJV) Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1. Father God, Abba, Daddy, has adopted us and as such He will protect us.

Romans 8:15 (NIV) The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”

Blessings

16 Likes

Prayers on the way, dear brother NamDoc!

In His love
:heart:

12 Likes

@NamDoc :pensive: :pray:t3:

…take note :wink: :point_down:t3:

• Be aware (2nd Corinthians 2:11)
  • Put on full armor of God (Ephesions 6: 11-18)
  • Create a circle of Christian support (2 Timothy 1:8,9)…that’s what we’re here for, my friend :two_hearts: .

Also, Dr. Charles Stanley (In Touch Ministries) offers 24/7 prayer support at 1-800-789-1473. He also has sermons on Satanic attacks on his website that can be accessed through their search tool. If you’d like, I can DM to you.

Blessings & Maranatha :revolving_hearts:

16 Likes

Praying for you @NamDoc. You’ve been such an inspiration and comfort to me in the past. You know what this is. Try to rest and feel the comfort from the prayer cover you’re getting right now. We’re all under attack, especially those like you that are a real threat to Satan and his diabolical plans.

God bless and keep you safe and comforted in the bosom of your family :pray::pray::pray: xx

14 Likes

@NamDoc

Doc you are so loved and respected here in your church family.
You , indeed, have accepted God in your spirit. Your fruit of spiritual wisdom,
passion for God and His Word inspires us all. We all recognize the workings
of the Holy Spirit in you.

Many of us have experienced the crippling and despairing cloud of depression.
Not being able to read and focus and feeling worthless is part of this
insidious affliction.
But I can truly testify that God will lift you out of these depths.
Joy cometh in the morning and this too shall pass.

We ache with and for you, dear brother, and will pray for the cloud to lift
and for the sun to shine in your mind and heart. Jesus, Himself, is sitting at the right hand of the Father interceeding for you.
Romans 8:31-39 (KJV) 31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God’s elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Try to remind yourself that the painful thoughts are part of the depression and
not the truth.
Perhaps early morning when birds are chirping or after sun goes down
maybe you could sit outside.

Charles Spurgeon, called “the Prince of Preachers” suffered from great despondency and depression.

We love you Doc.

22 Likes

Sorry to hear that you are under attack. I hope this helps.

I have and will continue to pray for you. God loves you and know what you are going thru and he will see you thru.

I listened to James Kaddis on Sunday Meet Your Father, where he mentioned he did a sermon series on depression.
Sometimes listening to sermons is when we struggle is just what we need. (Some who struggle with depression have trouble reading) It’s from 1 John. He has 13 sermons in the series, I have posted a link for the first one.

May you feel the warmth of His comfort as we hold you up in prayer. May His peace that surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ!

https://calvarychapelsignalhill.com/messages-by-book#medialibrary?sapurl=LytmeDg5L2xiL2xpLytxdzhzZG14P2VtYmVkPXRydWUmcGFnZT0y?sapurl=LytmeDg5L2xiL2xpLytxdzhzZG14P2VtYmVkPXRydWUmcGFnZT0z?sapurl=LytmeDg5L2xiL2xpLytxdzhzZG14P2VtYmVkPXRydWUmcGFnZT01?sapurl=LytmeDg5L2xiL2xpLytncGZ4OGM3P2VtYmVkPXRydWU=?sapurl=LytmeDg5L2xiL21zLys1dHc2NW41P2VtYmVkPXRydWU=?sapurl=LytmeDg5L2xiL21pLyt2MnFtNmo0P2VtYmVkPXRydWU=

7 Likes

first of all I am so sorry that you feel so empty in a way. I greatly appreciate your honesty and transparency.

it sounds like a great time for getting to the bottom of the barrel of where you’re at, for revitalization is near, yet it will not be fully absorbed if once again you’re going to end up with a “surface-y” faith. so let’s be real with ourselves, and scrape the browned bits off the bottom.

so second of all, yes prayer. I’m praying for you in this time of deep soul-searching and rest.

this might sound like bad advice, but I’ll say it: Sometimes I think a break from reading the Bible is a good thing. when it’s been studied the same way for a long time, and it’s losing its meaning, it’s time to put down the material collection and let it come to you naturally . for you know what it says. but the raw truths that mean the most to you, are going to come back to you organically. typed words do not suffice for the love of God, no translation can comfort us, it’s all about knowing God innately and trusting Him.

it sounds like you have a great handle on the fact that even though you are depressed now, you still are loved by God. you’re very realistic. you’re being honest. God loves the truth and He loves when we speak it. I agree, attacks from the enemy are here, badgering you to just give in and let go for his own wiles… but you have stood firm, namdoc, you came here for the power of prayer, surrounded by all those you know have been uplifted by you in the past, and are happy to return the love you’ve given us. thank you for your contributions, you have calmed many fires throughout this forum, you have humbled yourself over and over, and I pray for you to be filled back up with what you’ve given out. that any part of you in hindrance to the solution, will be tamed by God, so that any issue within you can become part of the solution. I pray for comfort, and bursts of energy to overcome your fatigue, fresh rememberances of why we expect to be filled with the Holy Spirit, I’m praying for His love and Spirit to come clear to you in these still moments where you feel drained and unaffected by what you’ve learned. I pray you are swept up in the freshness that comes with our prayers for you. thank you God, for providing a place for namdoc to turn in this dark time. thank you for giving him 80 years and counting, to glorify You over and over, once again I trust You to come through and heal namdoc. thank You because I trust You. <3

9 Likes

How could I add anything to the treasury of responses, here? It is beautiful to see the gifts in these replies to you, @NamDoc. Please know that I have been praying for you. Our loving Heavenly Father certainly DOES know you and He calls you His own. :cherry_blossom:

17 Likes

YES Jon…
As I read your prayer for NamDoc who is our friend and brother in Christ I joined my heart with yours as if we were holding hands and face to face. WE ARE ONE IN HIM…OUR LOVING HEALER WHO IS CAPABLE OF ALL THINGS WILL RESCUE HIM FROM THE STORM HE IS IN.
I can feel HIS presence speaking to my soul and KNOW that our precious Savior is listening and wants to heal our sweet friend. If you and I had the power to restore NamDoc we would…but there is ONLY ONE who can.
In Jesus name I’ve joined you in prayer on Doc’s behalf.
Amen and Amen

11 Likes

Precious PRECIOUS friend…
As Gracings said…How could I add anything to the treasury of responses, here? It is beautiful to see the gifts in these replies to you, @NamDoc. Please know that I have been praying for you. Our loving Heavenly Father certainly DOES know you and He calls you His own.

My heart is breaking for you…YOU who have encouraged and comforted so may of us here. Doc, you KNOW in your core where this is coming from… you must KNOW if you weren’t so loved by your Heavenly Father and the ONE who suffered on your behalf, Satan wouldn’t be attacking and playing with your mind.
God is NOT the author of confusion…and isn’t that exactly what the evil one is doing? Why? To separate you from the ONE who created you…to steal kill and destroy you.
DON’T ALLOW IT!

PLEASE Doc, I beg of you to see the truth HIS TRUTH and let HIM fill you with HIMSELF again for only then will HIS PERFECT PEACE set you free!
I love you Doc…we ALL do.

17 Likes

Praying for you, dear dear brother! You are greatly loved. Echoing the brothers and sisters calling to our Heavenly Father for peace and assurance.

10 Likes

Praying for you NamDoc.
Hold fast Brother.

:pray:

8 Likes

I am praying for you NamDoc. God is good and he is faithful even if you can’t see it or feel it that’s okay because he never changes. Praying for grace, peace, healing, comfort and joy for you.
In Christ
Kristin

9 Likes