I was saved at 8 yrs old

I havent shared here before . I hope whoever needs to read this is able to find it.
I was saved at 8 yrs old. Im am now 41. In 2018 I died 2x. I tried to commit suicide. My whole life fell apart in one day. I was done I had no family left and nobody who cared.
I overdosed on highly potent sleeping medication.
I died and was resuscitated and put on a ventilator. I was taken off the ventilator and immediately stopped breathing. I was resuscitated again and put back on the ventilator. I spent a week in a coma.
When I died I went to heaven and saw Jesus. He talked with me answered a few questions I had and then told me I had to go back. It took me a year after coming back to find out why. I am sharing this story for people who are lacking in hope and faith.
JESUS IS REAL… HEAVEN IS REAL… Im here to tell you that 100% it is all true… God Bless you Much love Maranatha :trumpet::trumpet::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing Maranatha. Our Lord obviously needed you down here for something. What an amazing experience. Lots of love and God’s favour on you.

1 Like