If this isn’t the mark, what is it?

JD said himself — this is not the mark. If you take the vaccine you will not lose your salvation. The mark does not come until mid-tribulation. This vaccine is the first of the conditioning that will prepare the world to receive the mark. If you got the shot and you were a Christian, you are still a Christian. Nobody will be tricked into getting The Mark.

2 Likes

Everyone who believes will have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

We are saved through faith.

For therein is the righteoousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17

Whoever calls on Jesus will be saved.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

We show God we love him by obeying his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5:3

If we trust God, he will keep us from sin.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. Jude 24

Good works will not save us.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

We will be known by our fruits.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: John 7:21-24

2 Likes

Hello Saved-by-grace,

Was your admonishment about nonsensical comments aimed at me? I believe it was and want to let you know that I don’t appreciate personal attacks like this. This forum, as I understand it, is for the purpose of discussion amongst Bible believing Christians. I am a saved, Bible believing Christian. It is imperative that we read scripture and discern the meaning of God’s word. When we don’t line up with our interpretations, in my opinion, it is better to continue the discussion and not insult people who don’t agree with us. You and I only know each other through this forum. You don’t know my walk with Christ or how I am working out my salvation. You don’t know how much or little I have read scripture and you don’t know my capacity to discern what I learn from reading scripture. You don’t know me. Saying that you are getting frustrated by nonsensical comments comes across as arrrogant and unkind. We are supposed to be the body of Christ. As such, I believe it is important to give admonishment where it is helpful but also to do so in love and not in arrogance.

2 Likes

Hi Catherine,

I want to first address the issue that you raised about “presenting scripture in a manner that would result in saved Christians doubting their salvation which the enemy would enjoy.” According to your doctrine the enemy should derive no enjoyment but be frustrated instead because your doctrine says that they will make the rapture. That is if you are correct. I content that you are wrong and the damage that is being done is quite substantial. There are Christians that hold to this doctrine and as a result will miss the rapture, they will likely be interned into a FEMA death camp, where some will lose their lives and others will not trust Jesus to help them overcome the torture and will submit to the mark of the beast and lose their souls. This is a very serious issue for this reason. As much as I desire to live in harmony with the body of Christ I can not help but lovingly bring correction to you. Your very soul and the souls of others that will read this are in play.

Apostle John in the Book of Revelation did give very stern warnings not to remove or add to the scriptures and this is something that you have done here. You are claiming that those who are quite clearly identified as Christians you are claiming that they are non-Christians because to concede otherwise would destroy your doctrine. I will give you some examples of what other people do using the same strategy.

The orthodox Jewish Rabbis will tell you that Jesus was not born of a virgin and that the root word that is used means a young girl. They deny the immaculate conception (the virgin birth) because if they make this concession they would be forced to acknowledge the divinity of Jesus Christ. I do not have to know or speak Hebrew to know that this is false, logic defeats them. How could it be that a young girl giving birth would be a sign from God? This is common and happens all the time.

Another claim I have heard is from a member of the homosexual community. He claimed that the scripture that identifies his lifestyle as a sin, was mistranslated. Other wise he should repent of his sin.

The Bible is the word of God and is used for us to instruct us into righteousness. It make no sense therefore to be given the parable of the wicked servant because all you did was change it into simple persecution, and for what reason? That parable clearly identifies him as a servant and those that he is beating as fellow servants of God. The issue that we should take from this parable is that not only is a wicked Christian sent to hell, he had a lack of accountability. He said in his heart that his master’s return is far away. This is the big problem with this doctrine that you hold to. There is a lack of accountability, a lack of holiness in lifestyle and these Christians wander into a lukewarm style of Christianity. Can you truly tell me that you hear the voice of God on a regular basis? This is something that you should be practicing, because Jesus said that my sheep know my voice.

You have a choice, you can repent and get into a right relationship with Jesus or you can be stiff necked and then face reality after the rapture occurs. I pray that you choose life.

Hi, I would encourage you to read my last reply. I do understand your frustration and I agree with your statement but I would ask that you temper your responses with love. If you do not those who oppose you will see this and will likely not turn from their error. God Bless You.

1 Like

Sanctification is necessary.

As you said the 5 foolish virgins were not saved because they still live in sin.

We can’t eat at the table of God and at the table of the devil.

Watch Samson, David, Saul and Judas.

1 Like

No that is error. They were ALL Christians the only difference is the lack of oil or relationship. The five foolish virgins missed the rapture because of a lack of relationship with Jesus. It was for no other reason. This is a very serious issue. Please make sure that you can hear the voice of Jesus daily. Let Him tell you if there is something in your life that does not please Him. If you can not hear His voice daily repent of lukewarmness.

1 Like

@Saved-by-Grace

Hi Ed,

This worldwide forum has rules that everyone agrees to abide by when they sign on. JD’s Forum is one of the extensions of his on-line church, it is not just any old forum that can be found else ware on the internet. As such we conform to JD’s teaching as found on his web page under videos.

We try to welcome everyone, and we try to be tolerant of other’s views providing they are not spreading false doctrine. When people sign on and then ignore the forum rules, and then say whatever they want in violation of those rules, for us, it is the same thing as walking up to JD in his church and slapping him in the face and telling him he is wrong.

Trust me when I say that this goes over like a lead balloon and their posts can get flagged by other members. Then our forum moderators or the administrators step in to deal privately with that person.

But you should know all this, you have been here longer than me, I think.

You have already voiced your opinion when you said,

“The problem with The Word of God for people who have been indoctrinated in the “Once Saved Always Saved” doctrine is that there will never be enough scriptures showing that Believers actually have an obligation to OBEY what The Word says.”

Well, I will disagree with you Ed, that simply is not true. I also disagree with most of your first post to boristheblessed (Boris) and his post.

The words of Jesus were very clear when He gave us the two great commandments and the great commission. By following those great commandments, we DO follow the Word of God in CONTEXT, and not what other people want it to say.

Now you want my interpretation of the following passage of Scripture. (Hebrews 10: 26) But you evidently can’t answer the two simple questions that I asked you first, and please do.

I already know where you are going with this.

I am not going to try and teach you how to study the Bible. But you should already know that you can’t cherry pick a verse out of scripture and keep it in context without looking at what is written around it for context, when it was written and by whom, and who it was written for, and why.

Hebrews 10: 26

“If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left,

27 but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God.”

The Word of God says that all men have sinned, no one is righteous not one. Even when we become Christian, we are still sinners and continue to sin. There is even sin that we commit and are unaware of. If we say we have no sin the truth is not in us.

So, by applying vs 26 no one is saved by that standard, we are all lost. But we know that is not true. So, I believe that vs 26 is referring to those who continue in a LIFESTYLE of sin just as they were prior to hearing the good news of salvation.

There is no change in their life because the do not have the Holy Spirit to convict them, there is no repentance, they continue in their sin lifestyle, so they continue to do whatever they want to do, to their own demise.

So, someone can have head knowledge without heart knowledge of salvation. They are not authentic Christians.

If what I have said does not meet your dogma, we will have to agree to disagree.

I see both @catfaire (Catherine) and @bon (Bonnie) gave you eloquent responses.

You even apologized to Bonnie and said, “I do apologize, I became frustrated with the nonsensical comments being made.”

You are off to a rough start with me friend. I am far away from making nonsensical comments. Is that how you view unity in the Holy Spirit?

Now can you answer my questions please?

Agape,

Ken

4 Likes

The whole idea for the rapture is those who are chosen would be eligible for entrance to heaven should they have happened to die prior to the rapture.

The rapture is a special awesome second chance for those who think that they are ready but are self deceived. This bad doctrine is why Paul wrote that we live in perilous times.

@boristheblessed

I am sure that pronouncing judgement and harm to JD won’t be tolerated here.

4 Likes

When the body of Christ leaves this earth, and becomes one with the Head of the body we all go if we are part of the body.
I am saved, and IN, the body of Christ. I am sealed by the Spirit of promise. I am enriched and inherited by the Father of glory, as a member of the body of His Son.
For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.” Ephesians 5:30
This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.” Ephesians 5.32
This truth is for those who have ears to hear and eyes to see, now.
If not, I did not always see this, even though I was saved, so it may be revealed in a Christian’s journey, if not now, then later, as they work out their salvation with fear and trembling.
Doc

3 Likes

I am not pronouncing judgement and harm to JD. I am very concerned how the left behind goat Christians will treat him. I do know that other pastors will not have a pleasant time.

1 Like

I have a video

Hello Boristheblessed,

The following in my answer to Saved-by-grace on the same topic:

Everyone who believes will have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

We are saved through faith.

For therein is the righteoousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:17

Whoever calls on Jesus will be saved.

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

We show God we love him by obeying his commandments.

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5:3

If we trust God, he will keep us from sin.

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. Jude 24

Good works will not save us.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

We will be known by our fruits.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: John 7:21-24

2 Likes

This is from Jay and the commentary resonates with me:

People are always going to have differing interpretations of the Word of God, that’s why there’s so many different denominations, and doctrines. Sometimes two people read the same exact words and come to different conclusions because of different perspectives, even comparing scripture to scripture often times people will declare that the two passages have nothing to do with each other rather than reconcile what they say, or will stress one and diminish the other, or read verses out of context and form entire doctrines based on that. Sometimes it’s based on being hyperliteral about one passage of scripture and spiritualizing or abstracting another piece. Such as Catholics with transubstantiation taking John 6 in a hyperliteral sense, where protestants understand a spiritual interpretation of what Jesus was teaching in John 6 because in John 3 (with Nicodemus) and John 4 (the woman at the well), in both cases those people took what Jesus said literally and were utterly baffled, being born again? What climbing back into the womb? Nicodemus couldn’t understand it at all. The woman at the well… water that makes you never thirsty again?!
But anyway… when people disagree on some non essential doctrines, it’s not out of maliciousness.
It’s just how they read and interpret the book, it is hubris and pride to assume we have the correct interpretation and that anyone else reading the same book and coming to a different conclusion is wrong.
We can only honestly believe what we read and interpret trusting in God to guide us.
and we are falible.

1 Like

boristheblessed, you are definately overstepping boundaries with these comments. They are threatening and border on divination. You do not know what will happen to JD after the rapture. I had word from the Holy Spirit almost two years ago about “separating the sheep from the goats”. I was warned about the dividing that was about to unfold. Pastor JD will not be left behind. He is a brave, God-fearing pastor who tells the truth despite the consequences. The sheep are listening to JD because he is a sincere, spirit-filled and humble servant of God. You, on the other hand, are twisting scripture and fomenting fear. Your words are not from our Lord, Jesus Christ, who loves us, and helps all of us work out our salvation. We do not need to be afraid or walk on egg shells because we might slip up and lose our opportunity to participate in the rapture. If you were encouraging the brethern, you would have credibility. You are doing the opposite. I will pray for you. I will pray that we all gain wisdom and discernment as we continue to go through these difficult times.

3 Likes

Dear Bonnie,
Right below your post that I just replied to here, there is a large blank area. I haven’t seen that before, and I was just wondering if you can see who posted directly below where you did here, beside myself? Thank you so much for letting me know. Do you see the blank space too, or is it just on my end?. The notification said two replies, but only one is visible. Sorry for bizzaro question, but I’m so curious what this means.

boristheblessed, judge not lest you be judged.

I would like to point out that the initial prayer request here was for discernment for all. Repeated posts doubting and questioning another’s discernment seems to be counter-productive to that initial and humbling request. Let’s pray for each other, and ourselves, that Jesus will put the truth before our eyes, as is promised, if we ask and are open to seeing it.

Closing this thread.

6 Likes