If you HAD to choose only 3 things to eat for all eterniy what would they be?

If you could choose only 3 things to eat for all eternity what would they be?
I’d choose a perfectly golden baby Guggisberg grilled cheese…dark chocolate and authentic Japanese red bean ice cream.

2 Likes

Pizza, bread & butter, and pasta!

5 Likes

Veggies, meat, and desert.

6 Likes

Heaven’s wine
Heaven’s water
Heaven’s plant based food
Heaven’s bread
Heaven’s cocoa
Heaven’s coffee
Heaven’s chocolates

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even try to answer that question. But I know who I’d ask to pick for me… :wink:

“Jesus, what do you think?”

9 Likes

Fruit, bread, chocolate

3 Likes

You may have to give up butter, 'cause that is 4 things…lol.

3 Likes

I would have to choose honey, cashews, and avocados…mmmmmm good!

4 Likes

Ok, I am going to simplify it to 1 thing and 1 thing only…any food that is NOT low carb! But, I will note that eating low carb is the only way for me to keep the pounds off…but can’t wait for the day when doughnuts, cinnamon rolls, cookies, bread, pizza, pie don’t affect my waist line!

8 Likes

My one thing would have to be honey, then. Honey has always been in my diet from the age of 5 and it is something I cannot live without. Hopefully there will be BIG bees in heaven. I will feel like Winnie the Pooh and have a big fluffy belly…lol.

5 Likes

Popcorn :popcorn:
:apple: :watermelon: :apple: :banana:
And peanut butter

4 Likes

My mom’s home made chicken noodle soup along with her home made bread and her home made chocolate pudding from scratch. Yum. Miss that so much.

8 Likes

Chocolate, Bread, and Cheese!

5 Likes

Me too, TBFL. I have been doing low carb and keto for a long time now. I hav elost 98%of want I wanted to but I WANT DESSERT!!! LOL!

3 Likes

LOL!!! As long as they don’t sting!

3 Likes

If you’re not allergic to nuts, I’d recommend putting honey on a toasted bagel with cashews butter or almond butter. It’s delicious especially warm.

5 Likes

avocado, dates, pecans

except not all together at the same time. LOL

4 Likes

meat ( all kinds )
onions
garlic

4 Likes

I love nuts and love honey. Just had a snack of mixed nuts and peanuts, in fact.

4 Likes

Nuts, berries, bananas

4 Likes