If your vaccinated my boss tells me

What a great opportunity to stand out as a free citizen! Proud of you.

The sheep go in a big herd to the slaughter.

The Lion stands alone!!

6 Likes

Well thankfully I have not been coerced into anything, please understand my boss only relayed this message from the company but he in particular is a very nice gentleman. You have to sign a waiver or something if you agree to work in the larger groups but yes you must be vaccinated if you are signing the waiver. So far no one that I know of has signed but if they do or everyone does then yes I will be the odd man out.

5 Likes

I was able to mention to a few employees that I will not be getting vaccinated and we briefly discussed why. The funny thing is a lot of employees agree there is nothing but corruption in our government and they question the whole covid-19 pandemic as well as the vaccine. Why run out and get a vaccine with doubt in your mind is something I can’t understand. Basically it seems without faith in God they have accepted general media and Dr. Fauci as their leader even if they don’t agree with it.

12 Likes

So sorry Kyle,
Fun times! Hang in there. I’m sure God’s got your back.

2 Likes

Kyle,
Check this out. Might make you feel better.

3 Likes

Kyle,
Prayers for you…You are never alone even if you are a group of one at your work Jesus is there with you… Just as the three Hebrew children—Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego— were thrown into a fiery furnace because of their faithfulness to God, we are all having to pick up our cross and fight the good fight right now. God is using all of us to witness to others. Maybe one day all of your coworkers who bought into to the prograganda will reflect upon the courage it took you to think or yourself and stand firm for your convictions. We are not of this world but only in it a little longer. Stay strong my brother in christ.

7 Likes

Hi have you considered getting an antibodies test?
I think if most people got one, they would find they’ve already had covid -
-if it’s so contagious :wink:
Don’t be fooled you have to be near death to have actually had it!

And! (The numbers would be quite lower!- but then big pharma doesn’t want that!)
Besides, you may have natural immunity then if you did
That’s what I did, & that’s what I have ! NI that is - the dr was almost disappointed when he told me :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Stand strong my brother God is always with you and He will give you the strength to stand up to them. It shows you are the bigger person and won;t back down. God bless you in your spiritual battle at your job.

5 Likes

Great advice. Thanks Melanie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“These things I have spoken to you so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world.”

Praying that the Lord continues to strengthen and protect you. Stand strong! :pray:

6 Likes

You will be blessed and provided for in your decision. I feel I am in the same boat here, but Canada is just starting to open up vaccinations in my area. Everyone is so excited and signing up and I seem to be the only one who is just incredulous that all of this is happening. I heard my boss this morning as an employee if they are getting vaccinated so I wonder if the same will happen at my employment.

I am praying for you and all others in our shoes. Things are going to get difficult but nothing is too difficult for God.

10 Likes

Well you could look at this any number of ways. You could try to be disappointed because you don’t get to socialize, or you can be happy for the extra legroom. Kick back, stretch out, smile and take in the fresh air because they’re trapped in their own heads while you’re healthy and relaxed. I know there are a lot of people right now who are lonely in their own space because there’s nobody near them physically, but remember that this is an illusion to make you feel bad about refusing to mutilate your body for a little ‘peace and security’. Stick it out and keep us posted :slight_smile:

8 Likes

an excellent video and a must watch on what the vax is doing to people, especially women!

1 Like

That’s actually a blessing. You won’t be around those vaccinated people who are shedding the virus and causing others to get sick. Lots of videos by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Lee Merritt, and many others talking about it.

5 Likes

well look at this, some people start to see the truth:
“Private Florida school won’t employ vaccinated teachers”
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/private-florida-school-wont-employ-vaccinated-teachers/ar-BB1g7e4b?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAggNb9

7 Likes

Remember what Pastor JD, the Badder it gets, the Gooder it will be… (not proper English, he says, but you get the msg)

2 Likes

Here is good information about how dangerous it is from America’s Frontline doctors. They were the ones who were right about hydroxychloriquine all along and lying institutions withheld it from the American people …but trust the untested vaccine that’s killed and maimed thousands.

2 Likes

As the “Babylonians” see you remaining healthy and see your faith in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you are a witness that there is another God and He is the true God and Savior, Jesus Christ, unlike their false deities of self, government, pseudo science, etc. who are powerless. So Lord, bless Kyle and keep him safe and give him opportunities to share his hope in You when those vaccinated sadly will face their health issues due to their compliance to the god of this world. In Jesus’ name. Amen. God bless you, Kyle! Lord, come quickly please! Take us away soon from all these lies and deception.

6 Likes

Welcome to our forum Gwyne :slight_smile:

1 Like

interesting, and sad. makes me think of my family. I wonder if this is what’s going on with them- sheep with no shepherd, and following whoever leads. :[

6 Likes