If your vaccinated my boss tells me

Thank you for your prayers Gwyne!

Reminds me of my last job. I was the only one concerned about the 60 yr old woman hiding in the boys washroom while young teens were in and out. She also did the same thing in two previous schools. I made reports, management against me, kept moving her from school to school. I talked to principal and vp, they were moved shortly after, I was moved…blah blah, they came after me, all this to say: Jesus was so amazingly close to me, strengthened me daily and fought my battles for me. Yea, it was hard because no one would stand with me, even though everyone knew what was happening…But the Lord stood by me all the way! Do what you feel is right for your body…He will take care of the rest…

1 Like

I pray that God help you through this situation. I also wonder about the job I will be returning to late summer. , That is if they chose to open. I asked if it would be a requirement to come back and my boss said no she didn’t think so…but added she would be checking​:tired_face::weary:. Pray for me that is not and pray for me that our job does open. On that part if we do not, I’m on unemployment so that won’t effect me too bad but I do eventually want to go back to work. My job has been closed since march 2020. However if we are gonna be raptured soon, maybe its best things stay the way they are​:rofl::tired_face::grin::pray:Jk but half serious. Your sister in Christ, Sonia
P.S. I’m also feeling like the odd ball , most of my family has gotten the vaccine. My mom who’s a christian also got her first round of Moderna. I’m so scared if something could happen to her after her second round. Not to mention I feel Jesus doesn’t want us to do this. I felt it in my spirit since last summer when christians talked about the vaccine coming out and not to take it. Pray for me and my family. My boyfriend may consider it. I’m sad I thought even though he doesn’t believe in all this prophetic stuff he at least listened. Please pray for him also that he stick by my decesion to not get it and do the same. Amen

2 Likes

Kyle… just wondering how things are going for you at work now and this situation?

3 Likes

Have not been too hard pressed on the situation but I can tell some of the other employees have questions in their minds as to why I would not get vaccinated. Actually I made a new friend there that also is against vaccination, I don’t think he is saved but it definitely feels a little better knowing I am not alone completely.

The biggest frustration is how hard pressed our governor is on everyone getting the jab. He even pulled state funds to offer 1 million dollars for 5 different people who get vaccinated. So a 5 million dollar vaccine lottery. Disgusting :disappointed:

8 Likes

right, when in history has an offer like that been made??? incredibly suspicious like luring children with candy, bad intentions in mind.

and it’s great to hear you have still avoided the shot and even found someone else who feels the same- an unbeliever even (possibly). great opportunity to share faith it seems!

6 Likes

I saw that. That is so sad. Here in Canada they are giving away a lottery chance to win tuition at one of the Universities close to where I live if you get the jab. The coercion is incredible. I just don’t know how they get away with it!

I’m glad you have someone you work with as a support and you’re not alone. It’s tough at the best of times. Keep strong!

4 Likes

1 million dollar to be vaccinated!!!
They love too much money, there is a trap!

The problem is that everything can change drastically from one day to another.

The propaganda is powerful.

6 Likes

Well it begins, today when I walked into work nobody had a mask on! I guess the new memo was if you have been vaccinated you don’t need to wear a mask. Well I awkwardly kept mine on lol. Later in the day my boss handed me a vaccination form but I told him I was not vaccinated so I can’t fill one out. He then told me when I get vaccinated to come back to his office to fill one out…I am going to tell him later I wont be getting the jab period.

Pray for me please, not sure how to tackle this.

14 Likes

Amen brother thank you for that beautiful prayer.

3 Likes

the answer is simple though it is hard to do. in the moment, you could have said you wont be doing it at all, and now you have to face that moment again. I understand completely the hesitation but that’s all it is: Fear of what will come of the simple answer in your heart when you give it to him.

probably all you have to do is wait to be approached about it again. at that time, I’d go ahead and say, I decided not to take it at all. from there you will see how things go. we all will continue to pray for you. I trust that God will see you through each step, so breathe and trust Him in those new moments.

4 Likes

Yes I decided to just clock out for today. Just let the Lord guide me.

2 Likes

The shot is not an option for me. If it comes to that point the Lord has another path for me to follow.

7 Likes

lol. You guys are fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didn’t think you were but it’s hard to understand something fully obviously when not in person :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Praying dear brother

2 Likes

Hi brother Kyle, just being curious: Why did you keep it on? I would have suggested not to wear it neither. Why provoking these kind of remarks and letting people know about your „vaccine”-status? I guess you had no choice, right? Greetings :wave:

1 Like

Have you seen flemingmethod.com
Hit on ‘event 2021’

There are papers you can download and give to your boss & others stating not only the truth about these injections but!

Laws that they are breaking & letters to send to your representatives, senators, & the Prez
Oops I hope you are in the US- can’t see that from here
But this physicist, scientist, attorney -Dr Richard Fleming is heading to Europe with all his findings, treatments, etc. as well
I pray he gets there alive after those he’s proven wrong
It’s a long presentation (4.5 hours!)but well worth it

2 Likes