Immediately excluded from serving in Church

I have just been excluded and banned from serving or even entering Church grounds, along with anyone else unvaccinated. That includes exemptions too. I am trusting God 100% and why He has called me there in the first place and that He has a plan.

This has happened so QUICKLY and I doubt they can legally justify any such motion!

Please pray that God will guide my heart, impart wisdom and help me in urgently serving Him to save others.

61 Likes

What? This tops crazy! Is this in the USA?

10 Likes

Wow, the division is growing even in some churches. That is very sad.

15 Likes

Nope… Australia :disappointed: :australia:
I feel massive division will be next!

16 Likes

When an enemy is about to be over run they scuttle their equipment, base, and weapons, and burn and trash all the stuff.
Your witnessing it now.
Hold on!

10 Likes

Thank you for your support! I sense God is doing something new.

Probably a good thing I have been banned!

I often are excluded in my leadership, which is the work of the enemy!

Watch the foundations begin to crumble…

:pray:t2:

18 Likes

Wow I am so sorry. That is no church. That is a false church. Take heart Jesus has been banned and locked out of alot of churches for generations now. You are in good company. :heart::heart:

33 Likes

Thank you!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

You are so right!! Jesus has been excluded, rejected and it’s only a matter of time before He rules in His power and authority!

16 Likes

You are so welcome. Hang in there and be encouraged dear sister. Jesus is leading you away from them for a reason. It’s going to be okay. Much love. Xxx See you in clouds very soon.

11 Likes

Thank you!! This is SO comforting and loving! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: He is protecting our hearts, I feel!
Not much longer to wait!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::raised_hands:t2:

11 Likes

Amen. Let’s continue to lift each other up while we look up. We are stronger together in Jesus. Xx

10 Likes

100%! :raised_hands:t2::two_hearts::dove: I’ll be praying for you also! Feel free to reach out any time! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Much love and genuine appreciation for that. Genuine love and prayers coming for you too my sister. Always grateful and humbled by others praying for me. I do really appreciate the support… :heart:

7 Likes

I love your heart in this and as you say below, " God is doing something new". It helped encourage me.I am trying to more diligently seek the Lord on what I am to be doing specifically in the church, which is going astray.
Today my reading was from 2 Samuel Chapters 10-19. I was amazed with King David when both King Saul and later Absalom his son were intent on murdering him. David trusted in the Lord and gave the situations over to Him. He would not harm these individuals but left it to the Lord recognizing He was sovereign over everything.
May we all have a trust and a heart for the Lord like King David did no matter what comes our way.
I will pray for you Alisha. And thank you for helping me to see how God may be allowing things for His glory, rather than my small thoughts or concerns.

10 Likes

Precious sister,
There is only one way to SEE this. I’ve capitalized SEE because it’s not just a matter of what we perceive that word to mean…it represents something far greater…to recognize, to understand to discern and BEAR WITNESS to the reality of evil’s infiltration into the body of Christ. ANY church choosing to exclude or ban a lover of HIS truth has and is excluding and banning Jesus. What’s more, any member of that church who agrees and chooses to stay in that church is siding with THAT EVIL.
Therefore, beloved…you are in good company. You needn’t have 4 walls to worship in for HE is dwelling within your heart.

Be of good cheer Alisha, soon and very soon all of this darkness will be brought into HIS light and those of us who follow in TRUTH will be rewarded for our faithfulness.

Maranatha Lord, come quickly! Praise and glory be HIS forever and ever!

15 Likes

It was many of the religious leaders of Jesus’s day who did not recognize the truth. They were used to the routine, the power, the wealth they held. They were even angry when Jesus healed a man on the Sabbath.

God’s Word is precious. He tells us what to expect in the end times: Mark 13:9 'But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them." – Stand firm in the LORD and in His mighty power!!!

17 Likes

Well, the Lord has just called you out of a false church. He must really love you and you are His sheep which hear His voice. Be thankful and ready for what He has you to do next. It will be quite the ministry especially in Australia where Jesus is needed so badly. Use her dear Lord. She is ready and willing to answer the call on her life. Thank you for a faithful and loving sister who knows your voice and obeys.

22 Likes

Praise God and thank Him for getting you out of there why would you want to belong to that church? God is doing you a favor. The will of God will never lead you where His Grace cannot keep you.

12 Likes

Thank you for these powerful words! I was part of that Church as God called me to be :slightly_smiling_face: Now I look forward to the new doors Jesus will open… set apart for a reason!

How rapidly everything is moving for all of us!

11 Likes