Immediately excluded from serving in Church

Amen!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: :fire:Thank you got this powerful encouragement!
Thank you! :sob: I need this prayer so much and to receive love from brothers and sisters with a heart of truth!

6 Likes

Yes!! I will be praying for you in following Jesus in the new! :raised_hands:t2:
He knows our hearts and our salvation and our identity rests in Him totally!

5 Likes

If this is how those “fellow believers” act, be grateful for your reward in heaven is great.!.
Also praise God to get away from them as well.

8 Likes

Yes! Feeling peace with the movement of God! Thank you for this amazing encouragement! Discernment is so important for salvation!

4 Likes

Girl run like your feet are on fire away from that “church“… good grief.

8 Likes

Im so disappointed to hear churches are really doing this. Why don’t they just have a separate service for the elderly, immunocompromised or otherwise at higher risk of developing severe covid? They could have their own service and perhaps the vaccinated could serve in that service and then they could have the rest of the people have their own service that doesn’t have restrictions? Is that something you could suggest?
It’s an extra shock that a church isn’t allowing religious exemptions. It seems a bit ironic, don’t you think?

7 Likes

I LOVE this!!

2 Likes

Thank you Tessa. I sense Jesus saying ‘guard your heart’ Prov. 4:23 in a spiritual and physical protective sense.

They could look at options to include everyone… but I don’t think this is where their heart is at unfortunately. Quite happy to exclude in a flash.

4 Likes

When this type of persecution occurred in China the underground church was born. Perhaps the Lord is going to open the blessings of heaven underground! Praying for you and your country today sister. Watch what God does now and believe He is faithful!

9 Likes

Tessa…
Why don’t they just have a separate service for the elderly, immunocompromised or otherwise at higher risk of developing severe covid? They could have their own service and perhaps the vaccinated could serve in that service and then they could have the rest of the people have their own service that doesn’t have restrictions?

WHY??? Because many other churches AND that one has been infiltrated by Satan himself! And you’ve asked Alisha if she could go back to it and make those suggestions? That’s akin to you asking Satan himself to be nice, reasonable and perhaps rethink destroying you. THAT’s insane!

2 Likes

Thank you! I sense a movement of God, with a possibility underground. :raised_hands:t2: Thank you for praying for us! May God’s Will prevail.

6 Likes

One service for the Vaccinated another service for the Unvaccinated

One service for the “clean” another service for the “unclean”

Ephesians 2:13-14
But now in Christ Jesus, you who were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. [14] For he is our peace, who made both groups one and tore down the dividing wall of hostility.

Do I need to say more?

8 Likes

I believe you may be right. It’s pretty obvious by the sheer speed of how fast things are moving with everything, I’ll be without a job in 30 days! I do believe this is it

2 Likes

Don’t be so dramatic. Im a fellow Christian, you don’t have to act that way towards me. Im allowed to speak freely, aren’t I? Or is free speech no longer allowed here too?

Thank you Lee for speaking your disagreement in love. I appreciate your using Scripture also. God bless you :slight_smile:

For goodness sake…is asking, Or is free speech no longer allowed here too? being dramatic? Of course you have every right to say whatever you please…just as I do!
I simply can’t comprehend suggesting Alisha’s return to that church for any reason as it’s being led by ungodly leaders.

I’m sorry if I offended…

1 Like

Was just at start of Bible study last night. In small group, leader says, “lets not talk at all about covid, masks, vaccines, ; its just a way to divide the church” (said in an emotional tone)
My heart aches all the time with this. I wonder, is it a way to divide the church? It sure seems like it- those who fear, believe the media and government and don’t know what time it is what is happening vs those who do not fear, believe their Bibles and what time it is and what is coming. So, yes, there is a division in the church. And I am not so sure that’s a bad thing. Now the question is, where do I belong??
I shared with this person last year that she took an experimental genetic treatment and what time it is. She didn’t want to hear it and so now this was her speech to us at the beginning of the session.

Following this beast system and not even realizing it- that is the majority in the church today. I am getting more and more uncomfortable following the masses . I feel like I am part of the satanic plan when I am going along all in the name of being “united”.
I need to really get in Scripture later today about what to do with all this. Its causing me affliction to be with a “body of believers” who are deceived. Thankfully there are some present in the study who know, but this is getting awkward. And very awkward that these pastors aren’t speaking out and warning the flock.

8 Likes

I hear your heart in this post. I believe God is setting you apart for His purpose because you hear the truth and believe. You are right when you say that pastors are not warning the flock. Your eyes are open and your ears ready to hear the truth. Trust in God’s Word and follow him. He will make your path straight and you will know it when He does. Remember what JD said? Believing is seeing. The world does not want to hear that their time is up. They want to continue in their unbelief and follow the pleasures of this world. Also remember that the road to destruction is wide and the road to life in Christ is a narrow road. You are on the right one, dear friend.

9 Likes

I’m sorry for the situation; staggering to say the least, but it could be a blessing in disguise. Anyone who would be banned from entering a house of worship is NOT serving God or or a real house of God. This is when man overrides the clear and direct commandment of the Lord - they can’t serve two masters.
Time to find a new church home or begin your own home study but whatever you do, stay focused on the Lord. “Jesus is the way the truth and the life; no man comes to the Father except through him.”
Keep your eyes looking up, the trumpets are getting ready to blow and all the wickedness that troubles believers, happening on earth will disappear the moment our feet rise - He is coming and that FACT, is what you need to keep in mind. HE will give you strength, discernment and keep you close. Hang in there, our time is short. Maranatha!!!

8 Likes

:sob::sob:
Thank you, so much! I hear your heart and I hear God’s heart, He shared Matthew 7:13-14 with me this week. (Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.)

Isn’t it such an indication when the hearts of 2 believers hear the same from God’s heart? “Only a few find it”.

Sharing all of my love with you and prayers to stay on the narrow path… God too has set you aside (and all believers who choose) for a wonderful, courageous purpose also.

Thank you for such loving encouragement!

8 Likes