Immediately excluded from serving in Church

How wonderful to hear this. I wept when reading how God gave you that scripture and the Holy Spirit used me to confirm it. It is such a blessing to be used of God. As the old song goes :
To be used of God, to sing, to speak, to pray.
To be used of God, to show someone the way.
I long so much to feel the touch of His consuming fire;
To be used of God, is my desire.

Thank you for letting me know. Yes, I am “narrow-minded” and on the narrow road!

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear what is happening @Alisha2020 not only do I think it’s wrong but so hurtful. I just wanted to tell a little thing that happened to me, it lead me to leave the church I was attending. Oh by the way I’m in Australia, just sayin lol. I moved to a small town with my hubby from a wonderful church that I led the womens meeting. I was asking the Holy Spirit to show me where I should worship. It happened that we took a drive and had lunch in a park. I spotted a building and said oh I wonder what that is, well, it was a church. We attended this church for a time and the Pastor was a Godly man and loved his sermons. He advised us one day that he was leaving and on his last day he introduced us to the new Pastor. Well, on the following Sunday he started off by walking down the isle and the words came out of his mouth that he didn’t care how the other pastor ran the church but he would be running it in his way. Immediately I felt something like a piece of 2x2 lump of wood hit me between the shoulder blades wow I knew it was the Holy Spirit. I turned to my hubby and said we can’t come back to this church. I just want to say that God surely had His hand on our life. I will save the rest for another time. Sorry this was so long but I just want you to know that The Lord has His hand on you life to. He has plans for you. Be Blessed abundantly. love in Jesus name. Evelyn

9 Likes

I’m so sorry, Alisha. You are wise in trusting in His plan. He has placed you exactly where you need to be, at just the right time, with just the right knowledge for this ‘encounter’. I’m praying for you.

5 Likes

This is so sad that the Church has adapted to the World

3 Likes

Now I want to hear the rest of the story!

3 Likes

I haven’t read through all the comments so forgive me if this has already been said. You have been excluded from a building not the real church. You belong to Jesus and to all of us who are also believers in Jesus. Know that you are loved and that when you hurt, we all hurt. I pray that God will bless you and send you a fellow Believer that you can fellowship with (where two or more are gathered, Jesus says He too is there in your midst). God bless you💖

12 Likes

Amen @Lindastarkrn and welcome to the fellowship.
You are right on target! We are the church…the body of Christ. I look forward to getting to know you, and again, welcome to church!

:sunflower::pray:t2::heart:
Cindy

5 Likes

Thank you :blush::sparkling_heart::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Wow, i have to admit this caught me off guard. I expect the world to fight this. * But the Bride of Christ is to be pure. * Just shows how deep the deception is. The only encouraging word i can offer is that, Jesus is not unaware, He requires us to seek and trust, and i hope His presence is so real for you right now, that He is Glorified in your trust." * I will be unemployed in 3 weeks for the first time in 25 years, and yet my acknowledgement of my Lord in my life now is as thrilling as the day He revealed Himself to me the first time.
These times have been leading up to this moment for such a time as this.
We are about to have a God encounter and i hope the best for you and yours.* Remember Acts 2:38 receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, and you can endure to the end.
May the peace of God be yours!

10 Likes

Any church that excludes anyone, for any reason, (aside from things that would damage the purity of the church, like well, homosexual pastors for instance) is a travesty. I feel your pain. The church I got saved in decided whoever didn’t pay their full tithe was suddenly ‘a partial member’ shortly after deciding to install a massive addition to the building. Needless to say many left, including me.

You’re in good company. I think alot of people have found their home churches to be making bad decisions that make questions come up about integrity, especially now. Keep the course, there are still good churches out there the world hasn’t defiled yet. Just might mean God wanted you to leave that place.

6 Likes

I know I said I would save the rest for another time, just don’t want to make it like a novel so need to pick my words. It is coming.
Shalom.

1 Like

That is so sad. It shows the great delusion is alive and getting better. God will always give opportunities to serve Him. that does not need to be in a church. May god give you like-minded people to meet up with and worship.

5 Likes

Wow. Assuming they are truly believers, I hate to think of what the Lord will say to them when they stand before Him.

3 Likes

Wow sorry to hear this, sounds like maybe you dodged a bullet anyway, what church serves God and does something like this??

4 Likes

Oh Alisha2020! Have prayed for you and will continue.
You have been banned from a church building. The church of of our Saviour is still here and you are still part of that (the) church!.
Maranatha!

7 Likes

Oooo good reply sister!!

2 Likes

Amen and amen
All of you Aussie brothers and sisters in Christ are in my prayers

4 Likes

Thankyou so much. God bless you. I appreciate the prayers xx

1 Like

If you believe the Lord is directing you. It would seem He wants you away from this place.

Trust Him…

This is a quote from George Mueller…
“Be assured, if you walk with Him and look to Him, and expect help from Him, He will never fail you”

A scripture you can stand on.

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

I will lift you up in prayer :pray:

5 Likes

Ok, @Cinchacha I will add some more to my experience of how God leads and The Holy Spirit sure showed me which way to go. After leaving that church I thought where will I go to worship with like-minded people. I was led to a church about 1/2 an hour from where we lived. Oh Wow, how I felt moved the moment I stepped in the door. This church led to bigger things and I know it was God’s plan. The town we lived in had a population of a little bit over 8oo people most of who lived and worked on farms. There was a Dr. in town and I spoke to him about The Lord, he was a Christian and he said to me why don’t you come to our house as we have home group meetings there so I went. My first time there a lady said to me oh Thank The Lord we have been praying for someone who was strong and He has. Hmmm, I thought to myself oh I’m not strong. lol. But The Lord had different plans for me. I became strong, wow. I’m going to try to make this shorter. My sister was visiting and we were driving back from a break up for my hubbies work. We had worship songs playing in the car when all of a sudden I felt like a fireball was coming and I spoke in the Spirit, my sister told me later that she thought oh no I hope I don’t have to translate that but immediately I translated. God was not finished with me as we spent hours with The Holy Spirit just using me with Prophetic words. From that church, we changed to the decision was made to open up a church in my town. I was in head first and ended up being asked to lead worship. Oh, I said I can’t do that lol well The Holy Spirit once again had His way. So I was fully involved in the church and had a Prophetic word every Sunday. There is so much I have to say but one thing I must say is I was born into a family who were Born Again Christians. I never missed Sunday school or church. I was filled with the Holy Spirit at a young age maybe I was 12. I would sit down the front of our home church where we lived and I would speak in the Spirit as He gave me utterances and someone would translate. We just never know how The Lord will use us. Keep looking up and praying. You are a Child of The Most High God and His plans for you go beyond our imagination. You know I need to say this I know that God is stirring in you to do big things.
Much Love in Christ sister.
Evelyn.

1 Like