Immediately excluded from serving in Church

Thank you - so much! Bless you for discerning the truth and for your loving encouragement, it is a great strength to not only myself but God’s purpose for His Kingdom.

A few times we have mentioned Matthew 7:13-14, which seems to be making sense!
The Narrow and Wide Gates

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

God bless you! Praying for you also.

3 Likes

Thank you, so much! Thank you for your encouragement and prayer - the true Church!

Shalom!

1 Like

Thank you for the kindness of your heart!

1 Like

Thank you, so much! The Holy Spirit is very much effective outside of the building, where many need to be saved!

1 Like

Thank you for this beautiful encouragement! May we continue to encourage one another!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!
May the Lord bless you on His new path, which leads to life. We are in His care and I love that you use the word ‘thrilling’.

Pastor JD mentioned some time ago the change and shift that isn’t an exclusion of true believers from God’s Kingdom, but the world and its desires fading away. For many, they are fearful of letting go. But if we are to follow the Lord on His path and His ways, God will provide. This has never left my heart, we can take heart in this!

God bless you.

4 Likes

That is horrific, most unloving. Where is your church? May the Holy Spirit lead you as you seek God’s will

2 Likes

Beautiful testimony, @ChildofTheKing (Evelyn). I had chills all over just reading it. What a journey you have had by opening your heart and mind to the Holy Spirit’s leading. I am inspired and encouraged.

This morning, I felt so burdened and anxious, some brought on by worrying over my adult son, some just by the dimming of this world. I read some scriptures—just turned randomly as the Lord led—and I landed in Isaiah 33. (It’s isaiah’s prophecy spoken before the Assyrian invasion.) It describes a terrible and frightening time, yet woven throughout is the reassurance that God will protect the righteous.

Then I was led to Zechariah 13:6.
“And one will say to him, ‘what are these wounds between your arms (hands)?’ Then he will answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.’

I fell apart reading that. (And again upon typing it.) i just cried out to the Lord, “I’m sorry. We did this to you. I’m so so sorry.”

The Holy Spirit is working overtime these last days.

:raised_hands:t2: :raised_hands:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Amen!

1 Like

Indeed, all over this world we need and find each other in these strange times. But times that are still in HIS hands.

2 Likes

Someone sent me this. Take heart. God has you where He wants now…

4 Likes

WE HAVE JUST HAD AN UNPRECEDENTED EARTHQUAKE HERE IN MY HOMETOWN IN AUSTRALIA!

I DIDN’T FEEL LIKE IT WAS GOING TO END!

6.0 Magnitude. This is prophetic! More to come I am sure!

6 Likes

How beautiful @Cinchacha it sure does bring tears to my eyes when I think of what was done to Jesus. When Jesus knew it was His time he told His disciples to wait until the Holy Spirit came (Acts 1:4). I have goosebumps writing this and yes like you, I am sorry for what Jesus went through. The pain He must have felt. Jesus did this for us that we may have a pathway to God. Like a broken bridge that needed fixing Jesus fixed it. I love you, Lord Jesus.
Maranatha

3 Likes

Hi, @Alisha2020 I also live in Australia, a suburb of Geelong actually, and it scared the pants off me. Everything was moving…the wardrobe doors the blinds just everything. I felt so scared. Praise God for His protection. It sure is biblical. Yours in Christ. Evelyn

3 Likes

Alisha I am sorry this has happened to you,I’m afraid the church you are attending does not know the word of God, and I believe God is calling you out of that church.
If there is not another church in your area, you could start a home fellowship. Or go street witnessing and tell other the good news, that Christ is returning soon.
Rom.8:12
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.

5 Likes

Yes! It was unexpected and felt like it was never going to end.
I have experienced tremors since childhood but nothing quite like this.
All I could think of was the movement of God during the experience!

1 Like

@Alisha2020 I was home alone at that time this morning, I thought oh Help Lord I was so scared. Now, why would I be scared is beyond me as I know God is in control. At first, I thought it was my vertigo as my chair was slightly rocking, I turned my chair around and all the house trembled. I can remember giving a prophetic word years ago that The Lord would Shake the world among other things. God is so Good and Loves His children. So you thinking that it was the movement of God would have me agree with you.
Many Blessings in Christ.
Shalom

3 Likes

Praying for you all! I saw that quake on the usgs, and I did not recall ever seeing one in that area. Be safe! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s the shaking we have needed!

2 Likes

The Church here in Ont. that I use to be apart of is now doing V passport, makes me so sad

4 Likes