In Europe 3G rule is coming for work

Please pray for me and all who are desperated.
I will not be able to pay for these tests three times a week, and I dont want this discrimination.
(3G means you have to be tested, vaccinated or recovered from C…getestet, genesen, geimpft, GGG…, Otherwise you will not be paid or not allowed to your workplace…)

More and more countries are discussing it or have implemented this already…

Since when has coercion become legal?

I am depressed right now, not knowing how I will survive this all and have the possibility to work…
This scares me now, I know I shouldnt…

Jesus said fear not, dont worry what to eat…

But these are serious times, full of stress every day, difficult to stay healthy mentally and physically…

From moment to moment I have the thought to take the vaccine…its so demoralizing to live that way…

Lord Jesus please come, please come :pray:

25 Likes

Oh Bless you dear one! I am so sorry. I would( and may soon) have the same thoughts in your shoes. BUT God reminds me that He is bigger than our feelings. I am praying that the Lord would show you the one next step and then the next and next. Remind yourself and the Lord that people all over the world are lifting you up, choose by an act of your will to trust and then rest.
Yes I know it’s hard to do. You have probably done it before in less difficult circumstances, but remember nothing is too hard for our Lord!
Praying :pray:

For nothing restrains the LORD from saving by many or by few (1 Samuel 14:6 NKJV)

10 Likes

Hi Ann, just want you to know that I will be keeping you in my prayers, and I will say one right now as well.

Do they do any kind of test there to find out your antibodies, as to whether or not you may have had covid already?

That would be quite the blessing from God…
I don’t think that everybody gets really sick when they get it.

I don’t know , just a thought…

I admire your honesty and vulnerability and Jesus is looking down on you… He truly is with you.

I pray He comes very soon as well…:pray::pray:

Big hugs…

Carol

4 Likes

Ann,
I pray the Lord comforts you and demonstrates to you the wonderful path he has planned! Will keep you in my prayers tonight as well.
Blessings :pray: :pray: :pray:

5 Likes

No they do not Antibody tests. You are only being seen as recovered from C, if your PCR Test once was positive in the past…

If you come to Antibody tests, they dont accept it fully, if you have antibodies, you have to take one dose of the vaccine to count as “Recovered”…

2 Likes

2 Chronicles 20

And Jehoshaphat stood in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court, and said, “O Lord, God of our fathers, are you not God in heaven? You rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. In your hand are power and might, so that none is able to withstand you. Did you not, our God, drive out the inhabitants of this land before your people Israel, and give it forever to the descendants of Abraham your friend? And they have lived in it and have built for you in it a sanctuary for your name, saying, ‘If disaster comes upon us, the sword, judgment or pestilence, or famine, we will stand before this house and before you—for your name is in this house—and cry out to you in our affliction, and you will hear and save.’ And now behold, the men of Ammon and Moab and Mount Seir, whom you would not let Israel invade when they came from the land of Egypt, and whom they avoided and did not destroy— behold, they reward us by coming to drive us out of your possession, which you have given us to inherit. O our God, will you not execute judgment on them? For we are powerless against this great horde that is coming against us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.”

This is one of my favorite prayers in the old testament. " Lord we do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you"

10 Likes

matthew-11-28-29

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. -Psalm 46:1

9 Likes

I feel for you sister! I have also thought the same way. My husband wants to vaccinate my soon 12 year old son. I have stood my ground and said NO. Praying that God works it all out for everyone in this postion. I do feel a peace that He will be fatihful. It’s hard to hold onto when cornered the way you are, believe me, I know.

Heavenly Father please wash over Ann with your peace and comfort. GIve her a peace that passes understanding. You hold us and guide us. You uphold us with your right hand. You alone are sovereign over all. You see Ann and you see her next step. Please whisper to her heart. Fling the doors wide open to her next step. In Your mighty and holy name, Amen

11 Likes

Love this imagery.

Somehow reminded me of 2 Kings 7:6 where God moved miraculously to clear a way/gate in a time of distress.

6 For the Lord had caused the army of the Syrians to hear the noise of chariots and the noise of horses—the noise of a great army; so they said to one another, “Look, the king of Israel has hired against us the kings of the Hittites and the kings of the Egyptians to attack us!” 7 Therefore they arose and fled at twilight, and left the camp intact—their tents, their horses, and their donkeys—and they fled for their lives. 8 And when these lepers came to the outskirts of the camp, they went into one tent and ate and drank,…

@Ann1 praying for His steadfast strength and Way through this, remembering that God is so great that He clears the gate by people - 2 Kings 7:17 - and the people by the gate - Acts 3:1-9.

In Christ

6 Likes