🦊 Instead of Covid, Queen, and country

Before I comment on today’s article of interest, I bid you hear my plea…

Now more than ever, it is time to make a decision for your long term future beyond this mortal life. There is a God. We will all answer to Him in one way or another.

It is best to accept His free gift for eternity to come in the Spirit, rather than the flesh and pride of this corrupted world.

All our struggle in the world is of naught, and there are no do overs, and no choice after death.

Today is the day of your salvation…

Won’t you take the easy way out that He has offered all men through His own sacrifice?

80368537_10163136433800647_5324296563999113216_n

So

…in the swamp of Covid, Queen, and USA centric politics which have been much presented across the internet into a putrefied stench of stagnation ad nauseam, with every possible argument started and beaten to death, I felt moved to remark on today’s article on Putin’s partial mobilization, and get back to a, as of late quieter prophecy, that is still unfolding.

Though many of his people are trying to bail on him, I believe Putin will be largely successful, and I believe the hook that turns him around in the near future is partially his failure in the Ukraine so far, as well as worsening and crippling, economic and energy issues.

It is this pinching that in turn makes him pinch his own people, and generates the evil thought to come up, to instigate this invasion. (Ezekiel 38:2-13)

The Ukraine will be the corridor through to the south for the Israeli invasion in addition to what is already in place in Syria.

The big 3 (Russia, Iran, Turkey) already have their alliance formed, with others signed on such as Sudan, Libya, etc, and have a lot of military in place in Syria north of Israel.

65112708_1210886135749653_6802984259901456384_n

You notice you never hear from Syrian leader Assad anymore.

His end, and that of Damascus, is almost complete, and will be finalized in (Isaiah 17) and (Jeremiah 49:23-27) with the complete and utter ruin of Damascus and the Palaces of Ben-hadad (Assad). Likely a catalyst for the Ezekiel 38 conflict.

I find it interesting that Gog [aka: Rosh] is called to be the guard for the other nations involved.

• Gog [The land north of the Black Sea, modern Russia or at least parts of it]
  • Persia [Iran]
  • Cush [Sudan, Ancient Ethiopia; not modern Ethiopia]
  • Put [Libya]
  • Gomer [North (parts of Russia) and South (northern Turkey) of the Black Sea region]
  • Beth-togarmah [Turkey, Asia Minor]
  • Magog [Central Asia (the “Stans”)

The ancient national borders are now mixed and blended and this is why they are identified in the way they are in this scripture for this time when this occurs.

Ezekiel 38:2-13

“Son of man, set your face against Gog of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

Prophesy against him and declare that this is what the Lord GOD says:

Behold, I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal.

I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws, and bring you out with all your army— your horses, your horsemen in full armor, and a great company armed with shields and bucklers, all brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush, and Put will accompany them, all with shields and helmets, as well as Gomer with all its troops, and Beth-togarmah from the far north with all its troops— the many nations with you. Get ready; prepare yourself, you and all your company gathered around you; you will be their guard.

After a long time you will be summoned.

In the latter years you will enter a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely.

You and all your troops, and many peoples with you will go up, advancing like a thunderstorm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

This is what the Lord GOD says:

On that day, thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will devise an evil plan.

You will say, ‘I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will come against a tranquil people who dwell securely, all of them living without walls or bars or gates— in order to seize the spoil and carry off the plunder, to turn a hand against the desolate places now inhabited and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and possessions and who live at the center of the land.’

Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its villages will ask, ‘Have you come to capture the plunder? Have you assembled your hordes to carry away loot, to make off with silver and gold, to take cattle and goods, to seize great spoil?’

15 Likes

Today’s devotional from Ray Stedman. So apropos…

8 Likes

This topic, amen! Breath of fresh air.

Let me quickly add that it has been these events, of late, that have prompted me further to try to “press home” the gospel gift message to my closest-of-the-closest loved ones in my life. The seeds are firmly planted, now, and it all has to do with these recent September rumblings and goings-on. Now, I only pray for the sprouting. :butgod:

10 Likes

Great post @JackN :+1:t3:!

Thanks for bringing us all back to what really matters…

Jesus :raised_hands:t3:.

:candle: BE salt & light to lost and dying world.
:arrow_up: Look UP for our Blessed Hope!
:israel: Look TO the time clock, Israel.

:high_heel: Getcha red shoes on and start clickin’ those heels children…

iFsa7iu1Ajza

WE! GOIN’! HOME! :raised_hands:t3: :trumpet:

7 Likes