Israel's top rabbi says the Messiah has arrived the false

"I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and of prayers; they shall behold him whom they pierced, and shall mourn him as mourning for an only child, yea, they shall bear bitter sorrow for him as sorrow for a firstborn … In those days shall the prophets be put to shame, every one because of what he sees when he acts as a prophet, and they shall not put on their robes to tell lies. ’

"Two thirds of the land will be cut off and die, but a third will remain in it. I will put the third part into the fire, and melt them as silver is melted, and refined them as gold is refined. They will call on my name and I will answer them. I say, these are my people, and they will say, The Lord is my God. "

"Then will I gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; the city will be taken … Then the Lord will go out to fight against those nations … His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives in that day … then the Mount of Olives will split in the midst of it, eastward and westward, into a very great valley … And the Lord my God, all the saints will come with Him. ’

“Then shall this be the plague with which the Lord shall strike all the nations that are brought forth against Jerusalem: he shall cause everyone’s flesh to be consumed while he is yet standing on his feet, and their eyes shall be consumed in their sockets *…. day there will be a great dismay among them, wrought by the Lord … and every hand shall lift up against another. "

bron :
https://www.israel365news.com/145395/israels-top-rabbi-im-currently-in-discussions-with-the-messiah-himself/

A post was merged into an existing topic: April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update