Ivermectin and Praise

feeling moved
…to share a recent development regarding the deep ,deep depth of this lie

…today, my Ivermectin script was denied at my local rite aid pharmacy after months of filling it …they said that “if I was using it prevent covid, they wouldn’t refill”…nope…I am NOT kidding you right now

praise God! I know someone that owns a compounding pharmacy and they will refill.
…this protocol works ! …with melatonin, zinc, vit C (lots) and …above all, keep your nasal passage clean dailiy (neti rinse) and mouthwash…yes, it kills the virus!
I’ve Been doing this regime for 18 months! It works

Thank you Lord, for each gift you give! Godspeed

O Lord, open my lips,
That my mouth may declare Your praise.

Psalm 51:15

20 Likes

Hey there, Deb! You mentioned the use of mouthwash for your daily routine. While we have never interacted previously, please know that my question is not snarky, snide, or meant with incivility.

Are we talking antiseptic mouthwash? Or just any mouthwash? I am aware of the “zero alcohol” mouthwash which I loathe and cannot use. The antiseptic stuff, (listerine antiseptic for example), I do use daily. Considering the description “antiseptic”, it would be safe to presume this is something you are pointing towards for mouthwash, yes?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your success. My wife is on Ivermectin and I’m on HCQ. We’re taking it as a prophylactic with daily vitamin D3, Zinc, and Quericetin. Also using Flonase and mouthwash (Listerine), but not as regular as we need to be. In August, we went through our own “sea trials” by getting too close to a COVID positive relative, however, we sailed through and didn’t have any problems.

I heard about the recent limitations on Ivermectin, and we’re about to find out if my wife can refill her prescription.

Btw—I mentioned this before, those EUA’s on the vaccines go away, and so do the billions of dollars with them, if there’s an effective drug that can treat the virus. So, when you see the assault on Ivermectin, you’ll know why.

4 Likes

I’m not certain what it is, but the last two times I’ve gone in for dental cleanings they use a mouthwash with a 60 second timer. It might be a regular mouthwash, not sure, I’ll have to ask next time.

4 Likes

Where did you get this prescription and the idea to use melatonin, zinc, vitamin c? I am in CA and no one will give me a prescription.

3 Likes

@Jon I did read a study that showed that mouthwash with alcohol will kill the coco germs and is supposed to be highly effective in preventing and spreading germs since they reside in highest numbers In the mouth, throat area.

4 Likes

I think that’s a fluoride rinse you are referring to. I tell them thanks, but no thanks.

1 Like

You didn’t direct this to me but I have your answer. Go to the FLCCC website. It’s there and their protocol and they talk about it in their videos. Its the antiseptic mouthwash gargle or in the povidone iodine.

4 Likes

While I may not have directed it to ya, I thank you for fielding the question and throwing me an answer!

2 Likes

When I went to the dentist the new protocol was hydrogen peroxide for 30 seconds. Perhaps that’s what they gave you?

2 Likes

See the following link for doing a virtual visit with a doctor and getting a prescription.

https://frontlinemds.com/registration-by-state/

Also, keep in mind the the HCQ is much cheaper than the ivermectin.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it might be that. I know it was covid specific, as in a new protocol.

1 Like

For sure, I’d refuse that too. This was a new protocol after they reopened. I really don’t think it was fluoride, it was specific to covid. I’ll definitely call and ask, I’m more curious now. At the time I was just happy they’d reopened :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you so much for the info.

2 Likes

Thank you. This is very helpful. I printed and posted in my kitchen to help my husband along with his other medications.

1 Like

The frontline drs put out a message that anyone needing Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquin, etc, that they would see to it you were taken care of

3 Likes

You’re not talking to me but I will tell you if you go to the FLCCC website they discussed that the hydrogen peroxide is proving to be in effective against Covid

2 Likes

I can not find it on their page does one just gargle with it? how is it used?

1 Like

That’s a great website, one of the Dr’s that are is on that website testified in front of Congress? Senate? about Ivermectin in December of 2020? I think it was. You can find the whole testimony on YouTube. It’s very interesting information.

1 Like