Jan 17 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Video Here: JD Farag Bible Prophecy

Pastor JD talks about defeating the giants in our lives and explains how the giant of “Big Tech” is actually playing into the hands of the infinitely true and “Bigger God.” Subscribe to Pastor JD’s new prophecy website at http://jdfarag.org

Prophecy Update Links
“Decision Time” - Prophecy Update, January 10th, 2021 (with links at http://jdfarag.org)
JD Farag Bible Prophecy

Social Media
Prophecy Website: http://jdfarag.org
Church Website: http://www.calvarychapelkaneohe.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/JDFarag/
Facebook: J.D. Farag
Instagram: Login • Instagram

17 Likes

Dear JD and team,

EXCELLENT save! Thank you so much for not backing down in these perilous times.

We’ll keep on praying!

God bless you all

9 Likes

1 Samuel 45-47 has never been more apt:

45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”

In modern Parlance:

45 JD Farag said to the Youtube, “You come against me with strike and smear and algorithm, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have demonetized. 46 This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your advertising revenue. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Youtube Trust and Safety council to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world wide web will know that there is a God in Israel and that He surfs online too. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by shadow-banning or ‘disappearing’ that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”

20 Likes

YES!!!

4 Likes

Dear JD Farag
Is this a new bible study now in place of the Bible Prophecy? Has God said to you to do away with what you were doing prior to the discipline from Youtube? Is it God discipling you with what you posted, or is it man discipling you? If it is God, obey Him. If it is from fear of man and what he will do to you, and what you may lose in the process, you must decide if you will you obey GOD or man?
Since this is not about me or anyone else who is of the kingdom of God- but the LOST who are being deceived by Big Tech so truth can be hidden. LORD GOD Almighty open our eyes to YOU and YOUR desires for your servants to be obedient to YOU and not fear man. Amen

It’s totally understandable to take an uncompromising and defiant position in regards to this - these ‘platforms’ which are definitely not ‘publishers’ (said Pinocchio as his nose shattered a ski lift shimmying its way up a mountain in northern Italy) should not coerce any into bushelling the Gospel, the Truth and the Salvation message of Christ.

That doesn’t seem to be what JD Farag is doing; quite the opposite in fact. As mentioned in ‘How Jesus Sees Me, Song of Solomon 7 – January 14th, 2021’ he’s merely switching tact slightly to ensure that the opportunity to discuss the relevance of current events and their relation to Scripture and Prophecy is not missed.

Furthermore, we don’t know how long JD’s channel will remain on youtube so surely it’s best for JD to address the issues concerning youtube on youtube before it goes down the tube.

Your concerns over JD’s ability to bring God’s message are well placed; the assertion that his ministry is in any way bowing to Youtube ‘discipline’ is perhaps a bit misplaced.

Yours In Christ

7 Likes

no, it’s not a new Bible study, this is the weekly Bible prophecy update like usual.

I want to know where Pastor JD got his shirt!!
Haven’t listened to update yet, was too enthralled with his shirt :joy:
(I might have a touch of ADD :speak_no_evil:)

4 Likes

I find it a bit disingenuous to try and shame him publicly about his own program format and how he operates it out here on his forums.

For the record, he has changed his tactics many times, he listens to the Spirit’s calling and direction.

I think he is being prudent, and wise as a serpent, but gentle as a dove.

You say:

Since this is not about me or anyone else who is of the kingdom of God,

but I think really it is about you and your opinion of what he does and the direction he goes.

9 Likes

What a brilliant teaching our beloved Pastor gave us

May he and his loved ones be forever held in God’s loving hands…

3 Likes

Man that is not a good thing to hear… :eyes:

I wish I could tag Pastor JD on this.

During the discussion about the rock sinking into “the uncircumcised Philistine’s” forehead, and David later cutting off his head…

I can’t help return to the Protevangelium prophecy in Genesis 3:15 of the Serpents Head being crushed.

And then there is the real life typical way to dispatch a dangerous serpent by cutting off it’s head.

Talk about typology… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good eye brother you are seeing the Remez…Also G—th was struck in the “shockra” or place that the mark of the beast goes on the forehead.

I was researching forehead yesterday.
Here is nice article

https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teacForehead

Here is quote from that article:

Markings are like a brand, a marking of identity and allegiance.
Decisions made. Stands taken.

What a wonderful thing for those who have the Father’s name
marked on their heads

2 Likes

John the Baptist nods unironically

2 Likes

@Redeemed777 i loved the shirt too!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I just started watching the Prophecy Update and saw Pastor J.D.'s Aloha Shirt… I Love it… And I want one…!

1 Like

Great message!
It is true. Persecution is coming. Martyrdom is coming. How do you survive?
With your soul intact. Because that is all we can take with us.
One who dies a martyr without denying Jesus… survives it. They wake up at the other end of eternity with their soul in heaven. One may escape martyrdom and save their physical body and earthly life by denying Jesus, but they will not escape without their soul waking up in hell. So whatever we are called to suffer at any time on the prophetic clock, do not deny Jesus. If you lose your life or whatever but confess Jesus, you land your soul in heaven for eternity. If you save your whole life and comfort zone but deny Jesus, you lose your soul to hell. So you may ‘survive’ persecution and martyrdom, but you won’t keep your soul from hell. So that is how you survive what is to come. Matthew 10; 32-33.
I’m not pre trib, but I don’t worry where people fall on that spectrum as long as they are prepared to die for Jesus instead of denying Him to live. That can come in many forms. The true test between the Spirit and the flesh in your (our) lives is yet ahead.
God bless!

3 Likes

Pastor JD, this sermon was so uplifting. I love the Old Testament as there is so much we can apply to our lives today and you showed us a great example of that in this sermon.
God Bless you and your Ministry.

3 Likes

I seriously think they need to start a line of shirts like that with the ABCs of Salvation “logo” - tee shirts would be great because you could put it on the back for people to read while you’re at the store, or out and about (even as infrequently as that may be nowadays). I think that would be a VERY popular clothing line! :smile:

5 Likes