Jan 24 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Then you should stop acting like an expert lab tech. And don’t try the victim card with me dude your the primary problem talking to new members as if your a series PHD level expert.

The crack med teams are posted by JD at the bottom of his update. None are you…

And the reason you don’t have credentials is because your a fake.

it comes from Clostridium tetani that’s commonly in soil, and it is a pretty lethal disease if you contract it. That’s why they give the tetanus vaccine if they even have reason to suspect you could have come in contact with that bacteria.

If I remember correctly there were 2 polio vaccines the Sabin and Salk vaccines one actually caused an outbreak of polio (virus reactivated, which is a risk in any “live attenuated” virus vaccine I can’t take those personally because of my condition) the other did not.

But yeah, when I was growing up, the vaccines we got were Polio, MMR, and DPT. A total of 7.

Now they give l;ike 3x that, and most of the things they vaccinate against are not common or deadly, so the vaccine is actually more risky than not getting it, I’ll agree on that.
I did case studies on varicella zoster vaccine and there was about a rate of 3% of the people who got the vaccine where the virus reactivated and gave them full blown shingles, worse than chickenpox, with encephalitis.
The risk of getting encephalitis (brain swelling, a pretty serious condition usually causing nerve damage) from actually getting chickenpox is under 1% iirc.

I have credentials (such as they are… a BS, post BS certification and ASCP certification), but I’m not giving personal identifiable information to people who are openly hostile to me over the internet.

Thanks JD, excellent update. I’m medical (rx) so I can relate. Quantum dot patch is one to keep an eye on. Also check out Apiject Syringe and the recent gov contract, it’s also available to deliver a vax plus a chip (read ID2020) at same time. The luciferase and nano-bot tech along with hydrogel has potential as another Mark device, the nanobot technology will allow the body to make it’s own drugs, hormones, and enzymes including the luciferase. This has the potential to travel the whole body and is a mainstay in the transhumanism camp. Traveling the body will make scanner readings quite simple. When a scan occurs (picture a huge sporting event with 100’s to thousands in line), the easiest scan areas are hand and face. The luciferase would be very readable even if injected in the butt because it will travel the bloodstream. The chip in preliminary and current trials are using the hand. I bring this up because as of now, quantum dot can only deliver vax and blood marker like luciferase but not the chip as we know it. So please checkout Apiject and ID2020 also. Will try to send links later, past my bedtime :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

The commentators here will appreciate that if you can break your sentences into paragraphs that will be easier for us to understand and follow what you are writing.

I have concerns about your statement as quoted:

1. What gifts are you talking about? Pls explain further.

2. What things are revealed to you that has come to pass?

3. What are track records of 10 years of warning you have given?

4. Did you compare with Scripture what things you have been revealed or no?

cc @Gigi

1 Like

yeah… I was only skimming that reply because it wasn’t formatted.
sometimes it happens if a person’s passionate about a topic and hasn’t proofread

I dunno where I fall on the continuationist/cessasionist doctrine… but I do know that if someone makes prophecy and it turns out not to be true… Deuteronomy is particularly harsh on the subject.

New Age Connection with Operation Warp Speed

2 Likes

Agreed GBU

Best regards

Joseph

Have a wonderful day!

Dear pastor JD,

I enjoyed this video so much! Like I enjoy all your other videos :slight_smile: :slight_smile: . You did some very good research and it’s pretty much the same that I have researched. This is again another good video to share with people. Thanks so much for your hard work and my compliments for the great website. I made sure to watch all of it here. I was going through your links and noticed that this link no longer works:

God bless you and I’m praying for you, your loved ones and church. Thanks for all the hard work that you put into this :heart: . I’m so grateful that I found you last year !!!

Maranatha!

1 Like

Here is a temporarily download link. I saved all URL’s before the previous video was taken down.
Please download this file and share! Bless You…
Kennedy Institute of Ethics, Georgetown University…rted Fetuses.pdf

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!

Thank you for your kind response. God bless you.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayer. God bless you.

1 Like
1 Like

The moment you believe in your heart for Christ is the “end” of the law and that God raised Jesus from the dead, Rom.10:4,9. At that very moment you believed, God “sealed” us in the body of Christ and gave us, in our Hearts, the very same spirit that rose Jesus from his death 2Cor. 1:20-22. Until that Faithful day the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, to rise us in the Air to meet Him in the clouds and so shall we ever be with our Lord :blush: Amen! 1Thes. 4:16-18
So in other words, even if you do get the vax the ONLY one that can break that SEAL between you and our Saviour is God Himself :heart: God’s Grace​:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Hi Pastor JD,

I have an earnest question. I was raised in the church and have been a christian since my teens. I’ve always been taught pre-tribulation rapture theology but recently, I’ve been doing further some studying and I’m honestly confused by the timeline. I don’t question the rapture itself- I am absolutely sure it will happen. But I don’t understand how 2 Thessalonians is taken to mean a pre-trib rapture when it says that the day of the Lord will not happen until the man of lawlessness is revealed etc. When I read Thessalonians chronologically, reading it literally and in order, it seems that the order is the revealing of the antichrist, The tribulation and THEN the day of the Lord. I don’t understand how it can be a pre-tribulation rapture looking at these verses.

Thank you for the discussion in advance!

Edited to Add: I have watched your videos on the pre-tribulation rapture and many others! But it seems like 2 Thessalonians is used to prove the existence of the rapture, not the timing of it.

1 Like

Romans 3:13 (NIV)
13 “Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit.” “The poison of vipers is on their lips.”

Mark 7:20-23 (NIV)
20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them.
21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder,
22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly.
23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

1 Peter 2:1 (NIV)
1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind.

2 Corinthians 4:2 (NIV)
2 Rather, we have renounced secret and shameful ways; we do not use deception, nor do we distort the word of God. On the contrary, by setting forth the truth plainly we commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God.

Romans 1:29 (NIV)
29 they have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips…

2 Timothy 3:13 (NIV)
13 while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

2 Corinthians 11:13 (NIV)
13 for such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

Romans 16:18 (NIV)
18 for such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people.

Ephesians 4:14 (NIV)
14 Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.

2 Peter 2:13 (NIV)
13 they will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.

2 John 1:7 (NIV)
7 I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 (NIV)
10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.

Matthew 15:7-9 (NIV)
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”

Who are we to trust, but God? Who do we have faith in, but God? God is goodness, sovereignty, Holiness, wisdom, justice, faithfulness, and most of all, LOVE. Love Him with all your heart, soul, strength, and mind. Also, your neighbor, (brother/sister), as yourself. Think about this, “blind faith”. Other than our Lord, who do you trust, in this “world”? How many of you drink bottled water? How many drink sodas? What about coffee pods? How many of you eat canned foods. Who eats meat from the local meat store? Who eats fresh produce from the produce department in your favorite grocery store? Who is the FDA? Can you trust them? If you sit around and worry about everything under the Sun you’re taking your focus off The Son. I’m begging you, surrender the battle to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. The truth will set you free, free indeed.

The beautiful believer

I shall believe in a God of goodness and generosity. This will reflect a hopeful sparkle in my eyes. I shall have a peaceful attitude toward other people, which will cast a beauty across my face. I shall believe that hardship, pain, trouble, and sickness will shape my appearance with a look of kindness and compassion. My faith will shape me into a beautiful believer. Amen?

Dear Jesus,

Help my family and friends not to let this world squeeze them into its mold, but transform them from the inside out, as they meditate and apply Your word to their lives, daily. Amen.

I love each and every one of you, I pray that the Lord God Almighty will bless and protect you and yours each and every day through your daily walk with Him.

2 Likes

Globalist Concert by WEF:

World Premiere of “See Me: A Global Concert”
Immediately following the 27th Crystal Awards, the World Economic Forum will hold the world premiere of its 23-minute cinematic musical production, “See Me: A Global Concert”, an international collaborative effort.

Filmed on location from September through December 2020 despite the challenges of COVID-19, it is led by music director Marin Alsop and includes the participation of Yo-Yo Ma (USA), the Chamber Orchestra of the Afghanistan National Institute of Music (Afghanistan), the Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra (Austria), the Black Pearl Chamber Orchestra (USA), the Choir of the State Orchestra of São Paulo (Brazil), the Orchestra della Toscana (Italy), the Drakensberg Boys Choir (South Africa), the China NCPA Orchestra (China), and sand artist Jim Denevan (USA).

The film includes an original composition, See Me , by Reena Esmail. In addition to Marin Alsop, the creative team behind the project includes Film Director Bernadette Wegenstein, Creative Director Es Devlin and Director of Photography John Benam. The project has been made possible thanks to generous support from Intesa Sanpaolo.

“This project is intended as a shared expression of trust and connection in these tough times. We are so grateful to the hundreds of artists, musicians and film teams who took a leap of faith and collaborated across borders to make this beautiful film together,” said Nico Daswani, Head of Arts and Culture at the Forum and Executive Producer of the film.

2 Likes

Welcome @nessa , rapture teaching is a long one.

If you are willing to endure and spend time, this is one channel i can suggest to you:

Andy Woods - go to playlist on Rapture sermon series. You can subscribe as this is ongoing since 2020.

4 Likes