Jan 31 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Maybe some useful tips:

1. If you want to view the MedAlerts (VAERS) website mentioned in the URL’s above, you’ll get 10 result per page but with this URL (which you can bookmark) you will get 100 results per page:

CLICK for 100 result per page

1. Downloading the video’s from this J.D. Farag website is possible at this moment via an ADD-ON in your web browser. As Pastor J.D. mentioned, downloading will be made possible without any such add-on’s in the future. (Awesome!)

So if you want to download the video’s in Firefox, go to the Add-on’s section and search for VIDEO DOWNLOAD HELPER. (the icon has 3 coloured balls: red, yellow and blue)
If you start a video on any site, you then go to this add-on and can select the video to download. NOTE: it will ask to install a download helper app. That is OK to do…

Other ways of downloading will not work! I used several other methods but then the sound will be missing.)

Yes these nucleotide vaccines are incredibly alarming and with all the warnings that went out beforehand, I was shocked to see how many still wanted them and believed in it!! Fear is a powerful manipulator and motivator. It’s worse now too since the mRNA vaccines are hard for large distribution because of the extreme cold temps it needs to be kept at, not to mention it takes 2 shots- Johnson & Johnson is now testing their new DNA vaccine which even Moderna themselves admitted could permanently alter our DNA - since the DNA vaccines do indeed enter the nucleus!

The US already pre-ordered 100-200million doses of these new Johnson & Johnson ones - they are more stable and do not have to be kept at extreme temperatures. Also only need 1 shot to start instead of 2. These new ones are very much like the Gamaleya vaccine (also a DNA vaccine) which Russia is already using in their mass vaccine campaign. Nice how when they had push back on the mRNA vaccines and it was brought up that we could be genetically altered- they hurried with damage control reports…like all the “fact checks” and snopes claiming it was false since mRNA only stays in the cytoplasm. As if that wasn’t too close for comfort anyhow, now that the hype is semi passed and millions have been vaccinated- they just roll out the DNA ones…or plan to very soon if all goes well. Our DNA/genetic code is precious, housed in the nucleus and written by God- not man! I pray people start thinking long and hard if they really want man manipulating and altering it! Praying for people to wake up!
**I tried to send links to 2 of these articles but it blocked my comments then :woman_shrugging:t2: Just google it and I’m sure you’ll find it!

@1jewel Perhaps, not certain though, you might be able to stave off having to buy food if you some extra at home. That’s my hope. I don’t have a bunch but enough to hold me over for an extra week or so. Of course that will only work so long. What concerns me is forced vaccinations. I pray we don’t see that.

Hi 1jewel I’m retired now and on social security However if the Lord led me to not take the vaccine and I was working, I think I would I would believe His promise that He would provide a way to live This is a tough question for me to answer, because I no longer work However I do know nurses that have chosen to wait They know they will finally have to give up their job
Should Christians not take the vaccine? I don’t think its cut and dry However, I take seriously the words that pastor Jd says in his messages I believe he prays for God’s wisdom on what he says to us He is so committed to that However as a medical worker I try to look at the whole picture I want to know the percentage of those who respond normally to the vaccine versus those who don’t It is frightening though with the new research JD does Therefore I told my Dr I want to wait before making that decision He told me because I’m older and have diseases that affect my immunity I can’t wait more than a couple of months So, I don’t know I also think that if I do get it, the Lord might protect me from any effect it would have to change my dna That’s scary to me I think I’m not going to get it What are your thoughts Have you asked anyone from your work? I’m going to pray for you that God gives you wisdom to know what to do I’m always glad to continue to talk to you so don’t hesitate to ask me more In His love, your sister, Cindy

1 Like

I can only understand a small amount of what you’ve said@jay and thank you so much for your God given insight but one thing I’m certain of is that when people start getting sick or dying from the vaccine it will be blamed on COVID 21 or 22 which will then necessitate the latest upgrade vacscheme, and round and round it will go until the Mark.

5 Likes

Oh! How I wish that I could come up with the " THUTHFUL WORDS " that you expressed! For years now I have pleaded, begged, and spoken of our need for discernment. Something I believe all of us should pray for earnestly. Especially in this age of confusing half - truths. Jesus warned us that our need to depend on the truth of
( discernment ) would be helpful in finding our way thru this mine field that is called the last days. There are many who for various reasons, feel it is O.K. to take this vax. I for one, feel that to take it in spite of its mix of questionable componence’s, is playing with fire. There are some who would disagree. That’s fine! I get that. What I find amazing is that to my understanding, God hates the sheading of innocent blood .# Six of His tender commandments, as Pastor JD would describe states this. So if baby cells are contained in this vax, why is it not given even a thought? Have we progressed to the point that our lives are more important? That God will just have to understand our concern over covid.To be clear, God forgives every time we ask Him. Will we be questioned about our willingness to accept aborted tissue when it comes to our turn at the Bema? Thank you Pastor JD and Mac, for your Spirit inspired sermons. Truth is hard to come by these days and much harder to swallow for some. I have lived 76 yrs. Don’t think I have fallen off the turnip wagon quite yet. Although not everyone would agree. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My post above was to go to Rose Lilly’s comments. Still learning to navigate this forum.

People need to watch this vid! Then share it.

Audio only

Download audio mp3 available as well here:

2 Likes

Hi all,
I have been doing independent study and research on the new COVID vaccines for a while now. I was in the middle of researching the ingredients lists of both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine when I came upon this “FACT SHEET” provided to all health care professionals. This “Fact Sheet” had a section labeled “INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO VACCINE RECIPIENTS/CAREGIVERS”. I am copying and pasting the information as well as providing the link to look for yourself. These manufacturers cannot even stand by their product; the risks AND benefits are UNKNOWN, as stated in their fact sheet! The clinical trials are also on going and are not conclusive.

INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO VACCINE RECIPIENTS/CAREGIVERS

As the vaccination provider, you must communicate to the recipient or their caregiver, information consistent with the “Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers” (and provide a copy or direct the individual to the website www.cvdvaccine.com to obtain the Fact Sheet) prior to the individual receiving each dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, including:

• FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, which is not an FDA-approved vaccine.
  • The recipient or their caregiver has the option to accept or refuse Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
  • The significant known and potential risks and benefits of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, and the extent to which such risks and benefits are unknown.
  • Information about available alternative vaccines and the risks and benefits of those alternatives.

labeling.pfizer.com/ShowLabeling.aspx?id=14471

Please inform your loved ones.

4 Likes

You’d better fight people over that one because this has killed some people. If you’ve got these severe allergy histories that’s how some kids get out of required vaccines for public schools… because the vaccine is more of a danger to them than the sickness.
I mean, that’s what I’m falling back on for a reason to reject the vaccine myself… I have drug and food allergies and an autoimmune disease, so my doctor agreed with me no mRNA or DNA vaccines.

2 Likes

THE ATOM - (neutrons - natural, protons - positive, electrons - negative)

Number of protons = atomic number

Number of electrons = number of protons

Number of neutrons = mass – number of protons

Mass number = proton + neutrons, (mass in used interchangeably with atomic weight)

For a typical human of 70 kg (154lbs.), there are almost 7x10 to the 27th power atoms (that’s a 7 followed by 27 zeros!) Another way of saying this is “seven billion billion billion.” Of this, almost 2/3 is hydrogen, 1/4 is oxygen, and about 1/10 is carbon. These three atoms add up to 99% of the total!

Scientists concluded that the average human body contains approximately 37.2 trillion cells ! Of course, your body will have more or fewer cells than that total, depending upon how your size compares to the average human being, but that’s a good starting point for estimating the number of cells in your own body !

Calculating the Number of Atoms in a Cell . According to an estimate made by engineers at Washington University, there are around 10 to the 14th power atoms in a typical human cell . Another way of looking at it is that this is 100,000,000,000,000 or 100 trillion atoms . There is approximately 7.5 billion humans in this world we cohabitate.

“Because God is my sovereign Lord, I will not worry. He manages, perfectly, day and night, year in and year out, the movements of the stars, the wheeling of planets, the staggering coordination of events that goes on and on at a molecular level in order to hold all things together. There is no doubt, that He, can manage the timing of my days and weeks.” Elisabeth Elliot

Our God is an awesome God! He reigns, supreme!

Colossians 1:15-17 (HCSB)
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For everything was created by Him, in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities— all things have been created through Him and for Him.
17 He is before all things, and by Him all things HOLD together.

2 Likes

probably. I’m sorry if anything I said went over heads… I am trying to bring it down to to layman terms when I can, but that’s a problem with scientists… we learn all this jargon and it becomes second nature for us to talk like that

But for sure what’s going to happen and is already happening, is that there will be mutations of the virus and the current vaccines won’t be effective against it so they’ll have to have a new vaccine for the new strain, and it’ll become an annual booster shot like flu shots.

But this superantigen possibility also means that it is likely that a lot of people will die from challenges to the vaccine due to cytokine storms. it won’t even be a majority of the people vaccinated, it’ll be a minority still, but it’ll be more people than the death rate of Covid 19 itself, so in the end the vaccine is probably more dangerous than the virus… and you’re right, those deaths will be blamed on covid infection not the vaccine.

hi viv,
You don’t have to take anything you don’t want to or don’t believe in. You don’t have to give any reason to anyone about it. It’s your life, do not be squeezed.
For what it’s worth, I felt pressured to get a vaccine whilst pregnant, I got to the nurses chair , she got the needle out and I said ‘ I can’t do this’, she was fine about it and quite understanding actually.
I pray that God will lead you in your decision.
I have a family member who took the first dose under pressure from a job, but after watching a video I sent, they had a sudden moment of clarity and is going to avoid the next dose. That said, I do believe that God is so good and He is able and willing to redeem Hastily made decisions.
X

2 Likes

Hi, Jim! @Jim It’s a pleasure to meet you. :relaxed:

If you’d like to get someone’s attention in particular, just type a “@” in front of a member’s name and they’ll get a notification that they’ve been paged, so to speak. :wink:

Hope that helps you out!

@RoseLilly

English is my native language, and still the vaccine explanations are largely over my head!! but fortunately, I understood enough in order to tell you the big takeaways I got from it:

first thing to know is that it’s not an actual vaccine. it may be called that, but its purpose is to basically turn you into a genetically modified being.

the first dose of the vaccine -prepares- your cells for DNA modification, and some subsequent dose of the vaccine will then be able to do the actual -modifying.-

JD also said something about how, when you end up coming into contact with a new strain of covid AFTER taking the vaccine, you’ll really be in trouble. the immune system will be triggered like normal, but the problem is, your own cells have been modified by the “vaccine,” to the point of appearing foreign to your immune system. thus your body attacks itself and its organs until you die. I don’t remember whether this happens within 1 dose or if it only would after 2 doses or what…

I’m pretty sure I understood well enough for that all to be generally correct. these are the things I keep in mind as to why I wouldn’t take it.

if someone wants to correct me, have at it please! it was hard to understand. despite jd saying we will be able to understand lol. so I hope this will be helpful Karin!

1 Like

This prophecy update was truly a message from God. I work in healthcare and was reluctantly going to take this vaccine. I scheduled my vaccine the first time 4 weeks ago. The site I was going to take the vaccine at changed to an indoor mass vaccination site. I thought how can you social distance inside a room with a hundred plus people not including staff and no social distancing when waiting in line? So I rescheduled again for a drive thru site this weekend. Ever since I have been feeling something is not right with this vaccine. I am very afraid of having a reaction. Last night I stumbled on two stories about two people who died after receiving the vaccine. The first was a 60 year old healthcare worker. He died 4 days after receiving his second shot. He fell ill hours after receiving the second shot. The other story is of a 41 year old Portuguese healthcare worker who died 2 days after the vaccine. These people were not “frail” elderly people. After I read about these 2 people I stumbled on the same MedAlerts website mentioned in the prophecy update. Then today the prophecy update popped up in my facebook feed-I have not gotten any of the previous prophecy updates in my FB feed, only this one. I consider this a direct message from God and I cancelled my vaccine appointment.

5 Likes

It’s so hard isn’t it?
I have tried sending various articles and videos about the danger to family. I don’t k ow if they will take heed or not.
It is particularly difficult For people who have been raised to put their trust in their government, in the media and especially here in the UK ‘ the BBC’.

The deception ‘gets to them first’ the constant barrage of lies and propaganda. I really cannot fathom how Christians can be sucked in by all of this! A local churches assistant pastor wrote on their website ‘we can’t meet up but praise God for the vaccine’. Totally lost the plot.

How are you meant to pray collectively with people who view events in a completely different way?

I feel like my life is getting narrower and narrower, not Justin the activities I do, or places I go, but in the people I can relate with or connect to…

I don’t personally know anyone in my vicinity who recognises this psychological operation for what it is or who can connect the dots to Bible Prphecy! My only outlet is YouTube and now here!
Having said that, I have found that online communities can be very caring and supportive.
‘ the community is in the comments’.

But yes, people do look at me strangely if I say anything counter to the mainstream narrative.
Most days I walk around saying to the Lord ‘ what am I meant to do? What is wrong with people?

One lady recently asked for advice and I pointed her to the Highwire and Children’s health defence, both really sound sites to inform oneself on vaccine issues, But I discovered that she took the jab anyway…even after reading tha information.

…answer, pray, love people, tell those whom the Lord brings to you or opens up to you, pray more.
Xx

6 Likes

You have articulated my thoughts precisely, Carol @cgw5364 Thank you. God bless you and keep you. :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

I found this article helpful in understanding about the coronavirus spike protein and the process of binding. It is in English and it is technical in some areas, but I thought it was logically presented.

2 Likes